Whether you suffered injuries, became sick, or lost a loved one, our personal injury lawyer will fight for your financial recovery. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction, and we will demand that liable parties pay you fairly.
A Coconut Grove personal injury lawyer from our firm will lead every step of your case. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation.
Our Coconut Grove Personal Injury Lawyers Seek Total Compensation For Your Damages
In every case, our personal injury attorney pursues a financial recovery that covers all of the victim’s damages, including both economic and non-economic harm. Our Coconut Grove wrongful death lawyer may also be able to pursue damages for you if your loved one passed away.
In a personal injury case, you can often recover:
From car accidents to medical malpractice and premises liability accidents, our clients suffer injuries in a variety of ways. In nearly every case, though, we find that clients suffer financial costs because of someone else’s negligence. The economic damages you can recover from the at-fault party may include:
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitation-related costs
- Property expenses, which may include vehicle repairs, replacement of damaged personal property, and the cost of temporary transportation
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Any other financial harm resulting from someone’s negligence
In cases of disabling injury or illness, the victim may need home renovations, a new vehicle, long-term caregiver services, and other forms of assistance. Our lawyers work with doctors, economists, and other qualified professionals to value the cost of your damages.
Most people who hire a personal injury lawyer have one or more forms of non-economic losses, which are the intangible losses you suffered in your accident. Some of the damages you may recover in a claim or personal injury lawsuit include:
- Sleep interruptions
- Pain and suffering
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Lost quality of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of cognitive or physical abilities
Your lawyer must know how to value both economic and non-economic damages, as both are critical to a personal injury case. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have helped many clients in Coconut Grove, and we are comfortable leading every step of your case—including valuing your damages.
The sooner we speak with you, the sooner we can diagnose your damages and fight for compensation. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free initial consultation.
Our Attorneys Deliver A Unique Brand Of Client-Focused Legal Service
Our firm values its clients, and your case will be our priority. We have earned the gratitude of our clients by:
- Going beyond our legal duty: As your attorneys, our primary duty is securing a settlement or verdict for you. While this is our goal, we will go the extra mile to help you. Our team will help you get medical attention, repair damaged property, and assist with other aspects of your case.
- Going to trial when necessary: Some personal injury cases require a trial. When it is in our client’s best interests, we go to court. This sets our firm apart from others who are willing to accept a lowball settlement offer.
- Taking the financial pressure off you: Our firm accepts no upfront fee, and we cover the cost of your case. We work on a contingency-fee basis, so we will only receive payment if we secure a financial recovery for you.
- Keeping in touch throughout your case: Your personal injury lawyer will provide regular updates regarding your case. We also encourage you to contact us whenever you have a question or concern.
We offer comprehensive legal services. Our intent is that you will focus on your health and recovery while our team manages every detail of your insurance claim or lawsuit.
What Former Clients Say About The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Former clients describe our firm best, as they have seen firsthand how our personal injury lawyers fight for justice:
- “The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and followed through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
- “From literally the day after the accident I have been in the extremely capable hands of this law firm. The medical providers I was sent to were top notch, and everyone involved with handling my case did an excellent job as well.” – Rudy D.
You can trust the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to lead your personal injury case in Coconut Grove.
Let Us Lead Your Personal Injury Claim in Coconut Grove While You Focus On Recovery
Our team of attorneys, paralegals, and investigators will manage every aspect of your case, which likely includes:
- Documenting the event that caused you harm, whether it is a motor vehicle accident, pedestrian accident, slip and fall, or another type of personal injury incident
- Documenting your damages, which we may do with medical bills and records, proof of lost income, invoices for case-related services, and any other proof of damages
- Negotiating a settlement with liable parties
- Handling any necessary trial
- Leading all case-related communications and paperwork, including speaking with insurance companies for you
Each case presents different demands, and our firm is equipped to lead the most difficult of cases. We will advise you about every aspect of your case and ensure you’re always aware of what lies ahead.
We Can Ensure You’re Aware Of The Filing Deadlines In Coconut Grove
Our firm wastes no time in building our personal injury cases, as we are often facing a filing deadline. Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally requires us to file personal injury and wrongful death cases within two years of the injury or death happening. Only certain parties may file a wrongful death case per, Florida Statutes § 768.20 so we encourage you to bring your case to us right away to ensure correct filing.
Don’t wait to speak with us, as missing the filing deadline may prevent you from seeking the money you deserve.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For Your Free Consultation In Coconut Grove
If someone else caused you to suffer an injury, you should not have to pay for your medical care, property damage, or lost income. Our personal injury law firm is ready to get to work holding the responsible party accountable.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation. There is no obligation to hire our firm when you call, so there is no reason to wait.
We Can Help.