Bicycle accidents are an unfortunate reality and occur regularly on Fort Myers streets. These incidents often leave cyclists with serious injuries, medical bills, and uncertainty about their future. Understanding the following chain reaction can provide clarity and guidance when caught up in a bicycle accident’s aftermath.
This article will take you through the key steps and milestones you will likely encounter on your journey toward recovery and justice. Knowing what to expect after a Fort Myers bicycle accident allows you to make informed decisions and take control of your situation, ensuring the best possible outcome.
Common Causes of Bicycle Accidents in Fort Myers
At Anidjar & Levine, we’ve represented many Fort Myers bicycle accident victims and understand cyclists’ vulnerability. The following are the most common causes of bicycle accidents our lawyers have come across:
- Distracted driving: Drivers engaging in activities such as texting, talking on the phone, or eating can cause accidents by not paying attention to the road. Cyclists must be cautious and aware of the potential risks distracted drivers pose.
- Failure to yield: Accidents often occur when drivers fail to yield properly at intersections, stop signs, or while turning onto streets with bike lanes. To avoid catastrophic injury, cyclists should remain vigilant and watch for signs that a driver may not notice their presence.
- Poor road conditions: Potholes, uneven pavement, and road debris can lead to bicycle accidents. Lee County Department of Transportation (LCDOT) or the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) can be held liable for not addressing these issues promptly. Contact a Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer to determine if the LCDOT or FDOT could be held responsible for your injuries.
- Speeding or reckless driving: Negligent drivers traveling at high speeds or engaging in reckless behavior can cause severe accidents involving cyclists. Stay aware of the traffic around you and be prepared for sudden changes in driver behavior.
- Blind spots and visibility issues: Accidents can occur when at-fault drivers fail to check their blind spots before changing lanes or making turns. You should try to make yourself as visible as possible and use caution when approaching intersections or other high-risk areas.
- Drunk or impaired driving: Alcohol and drug impairment can severely affect a driver’s ability to operate a vehicle safely. Stay extra vigilant when cycling near bars, restaurants, or late-night hours when impaired drivers may be more prevalent.
- Weather conditions can also contribute to bicycle accidents if a motorist fails to see a rider in poor visibility conditions such as rain, fog, or strong winds. In such cases, a skilled Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer can help determine liability and hold negligent parties accountable for their actions.
- Inadequate bike lanes or infrastructure: Poorly designed or maintained bike lanes can put cyclists at risk. Cyclists should remain aware of potential hazards when navigating through areas with insufficient or poorly maintained bike lanes. Suppose an accident occurs due to inadequate bike lane infrastructure. In that case, a Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer can help you determine if the responsible party, such as the city or county, can be liable for your injuries.
- Lack of proper signaling: Motorists’ failure to signal turns can lead to accidents, as cyclists may not anticipate an automobile driver’s movements. Both drivers must use appropriate signals when turning or changing lanes to communicate their intentions and avoid collisions. If you were involved in a Fort Myers bicycle accident due to a driver’s failure to signal, an experienced bike accident lawyer can help you hold the negligent party responsible.
- Doorings: Doorings are accidents that occur when drivers or passengers open their car doors without checking for bicyclists. When drivers or passengers open their car doors without looking, they may be considered failing to exercise reasonable care and caution. This failure to act responsibly can result in severe injuries or even fatalities.
- Aggressive or hostile drivers: Cyclists may encounter aggressive drivers who exhibit road rage or hostility towards them. Maintain a calm demeanor, avoid engaging with aggressive drivers, and report any dangerous behavior to the authorities.
By being aware of these common bike accident causes in Fort Myers, you’ll be better prepared for your next ride and can take steps that keep you safe from harm’s way.
Understanding Your Rights as a Fort Myers Cyclist
Understanding these rights can help you stay safe and handle incidents with confidence. In this section, we will discuss the rights and responsibilities of cyclists, what to do if you’re involved in an accident, and how a Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer can help protect your rights.
Rights and a Cyclist’s Responsibilities
Cyclists have the same rights and responsibilities as motorists under Florida law. This means you are entitled to use public roads and follow the same traffic laws as drivers, including obeying traffic signals, riding on the right-hand side of the road, signaling turns, and yielding to pedestrians.
In addition to these responsibilities, cyclists should take precautions such as wearing helmets, using lights and reflectors and maintaining their bikes to ensure a safe riding experience.
Other Rights Pertaining to Fort Myers Bike Riders
In addition to having the same rights as motorists under Florida law, cyclists in Fort Myers have several other specific rights that protect their safety and well-being while riding. These rights include:
- The right to use bike lanes: When available, cyclists have the right to use designated bike lanes for their exclusive use, which provides a separate and safer space for riding.
- The right to ride two abreast: Cyclists in Florida can ride two abreast (side-by-side) within a single lane as long as they do not impede traffic flow.
- The right to take the full lane: In Fort Myers, cyclists are generally allowed to ride on sidewalks as long as they yield the right-of-way to pedestrians and give an audible signal when passing.
- The right to use sidewalks in Fort Myers: In Fort Myers, cyclists are generally allowed to ride on sidewalks as long as they yield the right-of-way to pedestrians and give an audible signal when passing. However, it is essential to check for any local ordinances or specific regulations within certain city areas that may restrict or prohibit cycling on sidewalks. Always prioritize the safety of pedestrians and follow posted signs or local laws regarding sidewalk usage.
- Right to claim damages: If you were injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you have the right to seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages related to the accident.
- Right to legal representation: As a cyclist, you must consult with and hire a Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer to protect your rights and help them navigate the legal process following an accident.
Six Steps To Take After a Bicycle Accident in Fort Myers
Bicycle accidents can be a traumatic experience for anyone involved, often resulting in severe injuries and emotional distress. Knowing what to do in the aftermath of an accident is crucial for ensuring your rights are protected and you’re on the path to recovery.
This section outlines six essential steps after a bicycle accident in Fort Myers. By following these steps, you can take control of your situation, gather important information, and put yourself in the best position to pursue compensation for any damages incurred.
1. Prioritize Your Safety
Make sure you’re safe and remove yourself from any danger by moving to the side of the road or finding a safe place nearby. Your safety is your top priority after a Fort Myers bicycle accident.
Move out of harm’s way and check yourself for injuries if possible. Seek medical attention immediately if you’re injured, even if it seems minor.
2. Call the Authorities
If you’re involved in a Fort Myers cycling accident, you should first call the authorities. This is important because it ensures the incident is documented and everyone receives proper medical attention.
When you call for help, be sure to provide accurate details about the location of the accident and any injuries sustained by yourself or others. Once law enforcement arrives at the accident scene, they will create a police report documenting what happened.
This police report can be helpful when filing an insurance claim or pursuing legal action against a negligent party. Remember to obtain a copy of this report for your records.
3. Exchange Information
The next step after a Fort Myers bicycle accident is to exchange information with the other party involved in the collision. This is crucial because it’ll be necessary when filing for compensation for damages incurred during the accident.
Here are three things that you should do when exchanging information:
- Get their personal details: Ask for their full name, address, phone number, and email address so you can contact them later if needed.
- Record insurance information: Ask for their insurance company’s name and policy number. Also, take note of their agent’s name and contact details.
- Take pictures: Use your phone to capture images or videos of both vehicles involved in the accident.
Insurance companies sometimes may send representatives to record statements at an accident scene. If this happens, ensure you don’t give a recorded statement unless you’ve spoken with your lawyer first.
4. Keep a Detailed Record of Your Injuries and Expenses
Keeping track of your injuries and expenses is crucial following a Fort Myers bicycle accident, as it will aid in filing for compensation. Your medical records and receipts are essential documents you should keep in a safe place.
You should also record all the treatments and medications prescribed by your doctors. Keeping detailed records of your injuries and expenses will help our Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer accurately determine the value of your personal injury claim.
To give you an idea, here’s a table showing some expenses that you may claim after a Fort Myers bicycle accident:
|Hospital bills, doctor consultations, physical therapy sessions
|Emergency room visit, follow-up appointments, rehabilitation therapy
|Income lost due to time off work
|Missed salary, lost commissions, lost opportunities for overtime or promotion
|Property Damage Repair Costs
|Costs associated with fixing or replacing damaged bikes or equipment
|Bicycle repairs, helmet replacement, damaged clothing or accessories
|Mental Anguish or Emotional Distress
|Damages caused by anxiety or stress resulting from the accident
|Therapy sessions, PTSD treatment, medication for anxiety or depression
Remember that keeping accurate records will help us build a strong case for financial damages on your behalf. So make sure to keep copies of all your injury and treatment documentation.
5. Avoid Discussing Your Accident on Social Media
It’s crucial to exercise caution when discussing your accident on social media because it could lead to complications in your case. Even seemingly innocent posts or comments can be used against you by the opposing side.
Insurance adjusters and defense attorneys may meticulously examine your social media accounts for evidence contradicting your claims. Sharing information, photos, or opinions about the incident on social media platforms can have unintended consequences.
Opposing counsel may use any social media activity to discredit your claims or downplay the severity of your injuries. This could negatively impact the compensation you receive. Additionally, posting about your daily activities or plans could be misconstrued as evidence that your injuries are not as severe as claimed.
To safeguard your bicycle accident case, consider the following five precautions:
- Limit your social media activity and avoid discussing the accident or your injuries.
- Adjust your privacy settings to ensure only trusted friends and family can view your posts.
- Be cautious about accepting new friend requests, as the opposing side may try to access your account through a fake profile.
- Refrain from posting photos or updates that could be misinterpreted and used against you.
- Ask friends and family not to post about your accident or tag you in related posts.
Ultimately, it’s better to err on the side of caution regarding social media usage after a bicycle accident. Being discreet and cautious about what you share online can help protect your case and maximize the chances of a successful outcome.
6. Stay Organized and Follow Your Attorney’s Advice
Stay organized and listen to your attorney’s advice throughout the legal process to ensure you receive maximum compensation for your injuries.
It may be overwhelming to keep track of all the paperwork, medical bills, and other documents related to your case. However, it’s crucial to maintain accurate records of your accident-related expenses, so your personal injury attorney can build a strong case on your behalf.
Here are some key pieces of advice that your attorney may provide:
- Document everything: Your attorney will likely advise you to keep detailed records of all relevant information, including medical bills, police reports, insurance correspondence, and other pertinent documents. This documentation will be critical in building a strong case.
- Seek appropriate medical care: Your attorney will stress the importance of adhering to your doctor’s treatment recommendations and attending all scheduled appointments. This demonstrates that you are taking your recovery seriously and helps establish the extent of your injuries.
- Communicate effectively: Your attorney will advise you to inform them of any updates, changes, or developments related to your case. Regular communication ensures your attorney can provide the best possible representation.
- Be honest and thorough: Your attorney will emphasize the importance of providing complete and accurate information about your accident and injuries. This enables them to build a strong case on your behalf and anticipate any potential challenges.
- Exercise patience: Your attorney may remind you that personal injury cases can take time to resolve. Trust their guidance and remember that they have your best interests in mind.
- Limit social media activity: As previously discussed, your attorney will advise you to avoid discussing your case or posting potentially damaging content on social media platforms. This helps protect your case from opposing counsel’s attempts to discredit your claims.
Your bike accident lawyer can guide you through the legal process and advise you on how best to proceed with your claim. In addition, they can negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf and handle any legal challenges that may arise during your case.
Following their advice and staying organized throughout the process can increase your chances of receiving a fair settlement for your injuries and losses.
Seeking Medical Attention Following Your Fort Myers Bicycle Accident
If you’ve been in a Fort Myers bicycle accident, it’s important to seek medical attention immediately to ensure your well-being. Injuries can manifest later, even if you feel fine immediately after the accident.
Seeking medical attention helps with your recovery and establishes documentation of your injuries for a potential personal injury claim. Medical expenses can quickly add up after a bicycle accident.
You can receive proper treatment and prevent further complications from untreated injuries by seeking medical attention promptly.
Documenting all of your medical treatments and expenses will be crucial in pursuing compensation for your damages. An experienced bicycle accident attorney can help you seek medical attention and file a personal injury claim.
They have the knowledge and resources necessary to navigate the legal system and negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf.
Documenting the Bike Accident Scene and Collecting Evidence
Once you’ve sought medical attention, the next crucial step in dealing with a Fort Myers bicycle accident is gathering evidence and documenting the scene. This information will be invaluable when working with a bike accident lawyer to build a strong compensation case.
Here are aspects to consider when documenting the accident scene:
- Take photos: Capture images of the accident scene, your injuries, your bicycle, and any property damage. Photos can provide essential visual evidence that helps convey the severity of the incident.
- Collect contact information: Obtain the names, phone numbers, and addresses of any witnesses, as well as the driver involved in the accident. Their statements can corroborate your version of events and strengthen your case.
- Record witness statements: Use your smartphone to record statements from witnesses at the scene. These recordings can provide additional support for your claim.
- Preserve physical evidence: Keep any damaged clothing, helmets, or bike parts, as they may be used to demonstrate the accident’s impact.
- Obtain a police report: If the police were called to the scene, request a copy of the accident report. This document can provide an official account of the incident, which may be useful in proving liability.
- Keep a personal journal: Write down your recollections of the accident as soon as possible while the details remain fresh. This personal account can help you recall information crucial to your case later.
- Document your injuries and treatment: Keep a detailed record of your medical treatment, including dates of appointments, medications prescribed, and any physical therapy sessions. This documentation will help establish the extent of your injuries and the costs associated with your recovery.
By carefully documenting the bike accident scene and gathering evidence, you’ll be better prepared to work with a Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer in pursuing compensation.
Keeping accurate records will help you track your recovery and provide evidence of damages when seeking compensation with a Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer.
Importance of Reporting Your Bicycle Accident to Fort Myers Authorities
Reporting the accident to authorities is crucial in building a strong case for compensation with the help of a Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer, as it provides important details about how the accident occurred and who was involved.
After your accident, you should call 911 to report the incident and request emergency medical services if necessary. A police officer will come to the scene and file an official police report, which can be used as case evidence.
The police report includes information such as the accident’s date, time, and location; names and contact information of all parties involved; witness statements; descriptions of property damage; and any citations orcharges filed against the drivers or other liable parties.
It is important to ensure all police report information is accurate before signing off on it. Your Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer can help ensure all relevant details are included in the report.
Failing To Report Your Fort Myers Bike Accident
Failing to report a Fort Myers bicycle accident to authorities could harm your chances of recovering compensation for your damages. That’s because, without a police report, it may be difficult to prove liability or identify witnesses who can corroborate your version of events.
Reporting the accident also shows that you took responsibility for your safety by seeking immediate medical attention and notifying law enforcement officials.
Dealing with Insurance Companies and Claims
You’ll want to have a Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer on your side to help you deal with insurance companies and ensure you receive fair compensation for your damages.
Navigating Insurance Policies and Coverage
Insurance coverage can be complicated, with different policies providing varying levels of protection. Additionally, many insurance companies will offer a low settlement amount to save money. Your attorney can review your insurance policy to determine what coverage is available for your specific case.
Communicating with Insurance Companies
Your Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer will handle all communication with the insurance company on your behalf, ensuring that nothing is said or done that could potentially harm your claim. This includes negotiating a fair settlement and addressing any disputes that may arise.
Fighting for Fair Compensation for Injury-Related Expenses
Your lawyer will fight for fair compensation for injury-related expenses such as medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. If necessary, your attorney can file a lawsuit against the responsible party’s insurer if they refuse to provide adequate compensation.
Taking Legal Action Against Unfair Insurance Practices
This legal action may be necessary when insurance companies try to deny or delay claims unfairly. In these situations, it’s important to have an experienced legal team on your side who knows how to effectively negotiate with insurers and fight for their client’s rights.
Focusing on Your Recovery
Your Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer can handle a wide range of legal issues that arise from your accident, such as negotiating with insurance companies, communicating with healthcare providers, and filing a lawsuit if necessary. This allows you to focus on your recovery and return to your daily routine.
Additionally, a bicycle accident attorney can ensure your legal rights are protected and you receive the maximum compensation possible for your injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. They can also help you navigate the complex legal system and provide guidance and support.
By working with a skilled Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer, you can rest assured your case is in capable hands and you are taking the necessary steps to recover from your injuries and move forward with your life.
Finding Legal Representation for Your Fort Myers Bicycle Accident Case
When searching for a bicycle accident attorney, it’s essential to find someone with experience handling these cases. Look for a personal injury lawyer with extensive knowledge of Florida laws and regulations regarding bicycle accidents.
Before hiring an attorney, schedule a legal consultation to discuss the specifics of your case. During this consultation, you can ask questions about their experience with similar cases and determine if they fit your needs well. Additionally, ask about their fee structure and what services they will provide throughout the legal process.
When choosing an attorney, consider their track record of success in representing clients in similar situations. In addition, a reputable lawyer can provide references from previous clients and offer insight into how they plan to approach your case.
Remember that finding the right representation is crucial in ensuring justice is served after your Fort Myers bicycle accident.
Understanding Florida Personal Injury Statute of Limitations Laws
If you were injured in a Fort Myers bicycle accident, it’s important to know that there are strict time limits for filing a lawsuit, so don’t wait too long to seek legal representation.
Florida statute of limitation laws give you up to two years from the date of your accident to file a legal claim against the responsible party.
Don’t Wait Until the Last Minute To File Your Claim
Waiting until the last minute can result in lost evidence and witnesses, making it harder for your bicycle accident attorney to build a strong case on your behalf.
To ensure you receive payment for your injuries and medical costs after a bicycle accident, it’s working with an experienced personal injury lawyer who understands these laws.
Coping with Emotional and Mental Trauma Following Your Fort Myers Bicycle Crash
Coping with the emotional and mental trauma of a Fort Myers bicycle accident can be challenging, but with the right support and resources, you can heal and move forward.
It is common to experience feelings of shock, anxiety, depression, or even post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after an accident. If these feelings persist or interfere with your daily life, seeking professional help from a therapist or counselor specializing in trauma may be helpful.
In addition to seeking medical care for any physical injuries sustained during the accident, it is important to prioritize your mental health.
What Does Prioritizing Your Mental Health Look Like?
Working on your mental health may include talking about your experience with loved ones or joining a support group for individuals who have experienced similar traumas. It is also important to take care of yourself by getting enough rest, eating well-balanced meals, and engaging in activities that bring you joy.
If you are pursuing a personal injury lawsuit, communicate any emotional or mental distress you are experiencing to your attorney. They can work with you and medical professionals to document how the accident has impacted your overall well-being and include this information in your case.
Remember that healing from emotional trauma takes time and patience, but it is possible to recover and move forward with proper care and support.
The following table illustrates coping strategies for you to try following your Fort Myers bike accident:
|Seek Professional Help
|Seeking professional help from a therapist or counselor specialized in trauma
|Attending therapy sessions with a licensed counselor to address the emotional impact of the accident
|Find and Join a Support Group
|Joining support groups for individuals who have experienced similar traumas
|Attending a local support group for people who have suffered bicycle accidents and sharing experiences with others
|Engage in Activities That Bring You Joy
|Taking care of yourself by getting enough rest, eating well-balanced meals, and engaging in activities that bring you joy
|Going on a relaxing hike or practicing yoga to relieve stress and improve mental well-being
|Communicate with Your Attorney
|Communicating emotional or mental distress to the attorney
|Letting your attorney know about any emotional distress you have experienced since the accident
|Document the Impact on Overall Well-being
|Working with medical professionals to document how the accident has impacted your overall well-being
|Keeping a journal to track your physical and emotional recovery progress
|Talk About Your Bicycle Accident Experience with Loved Ones
|Discussing the experience with loved ones
|Talking to family or friends about the accident and how it has affected you emotionally and physically.
Rehabilitation and Recovery After a Bicycle Accident in Fort Myers
It’s important to prioritize rehabilitation and recovery following a Fort Myers bicycle accident, including physical therapy and medical treatment. The aftermath of a bike crash can be overwhelming, but seeking prompt medical attention is crucial for your health and well-being.
A personal injury lawyer can help you gather the necessary evidence to support your claim while focusing on healing.
Here are some steps you can take toward rehabilitation and recovery:
- Seek medical treatment immediately: Even if you don’t feel pain or discomfort immediately, getting checked out by a doctor as soon as possible is important. Some injuries may not show symptoms until later.
- Attend all scheduled appointments: Follow through with all recommended treatments, including physical therapy sessions, medications, and follow-up exams. Skipping appointments may prolong your recovery time.
- Consider traumatic brain injuries: Bicycle accidents can lead to serious head injuries that require specialized care. If you experience headaches, dizziness, confusion, or other unusual symptoms after the accident, seek immediate medical attention.
Remember that prioritizing your recovery is essential for achieving the best outcome possible in your case. Don’t hesitate to reach out to an experienced personal injury lawyer who can guide this process.
How Anidjar & Levine Can Help Following Your Fort Myers Bicycle Accident
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand that rehabilitation and recovery after a bicycle accident in Fort Myers can be long and challenging.
That’s why we offer our services as experienced bicycle accident lawyers to help you get compensation for your losses. So if you or a loved one was injured while riding a bicycle, contact us today for a free accident claim discussion.
When you work with us, we’ll:
- Investigate your case thoroughly to determine who is responsible for your accident.
- Request and review the police report made at the scene, obtain medical records and bills, hire expert witnesses to corroborate your claim, search for any videos or photos that captured the accident, and retrieve eyewitness statements.
- Engage with the insurance company on your behalf. We’ll negotiate a settlement with the at-fault party’s insurance company and ensure you don’t accept any monetary offers without speaking first with us.
- File a lawsuit against the responsible party if they do not accept your claim or cooperate with us. With our help, you won’t have to undertake these legal burdens alone.
Our goal is to build a strong case on your behalf so that you can receive the financial recovery that accurately represents the extent of your losses.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the most common types of injuries sustained in bicycle accidents in Fort Myers?
The most common types of injuries sustained in bicycle accidents in Fort Myers include head trauma, broken bones, spinal cord injuries, and road rash.
- Head and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) are particularly dangerous as they can result in permanent damage or even death.
- Broken bones can range from minor fractures to severe breaks that require surgery and extended recovery time.
- Spinal cord injuries can lead to partial or complete paralysis, significantly impacting a person’s quality of life and independence.
- Road rash occurs when skin is scraped against pavement or other rough surfaces, resulting in painful abrasions and potential infections.
It’s important to seek medical attention immediately after a bicycle accident to diagnose and treat any injuries sustained properly.
How can I determine who is at fault for my Fort Myers bicycle accident?
If you were in a Fort Myers bicycle accident, determining who is at fault can be complicated.
Evidence like photographs, eyewitness statements, and the official police report will help your legal team identify liability.
In some cases, both parties may be found at fault. When this happens, Florida’s modified comparative negligence rule allows bicycle accident victims to pursue compensation for their losses regardless of fault status.
Under the comparative negligence system, you are allowed compensation based on your percentage of responsibility if your share of responsibility is 50% or less. Yet, the damages you collect will be reduced by the percentage you are found at fault. You cannot recover money for your losses if you’re found to be 51% liable or more.
A skilled Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer will help determine liability to ensure you receive the most money possible for your accident injuries.
What damages can I recover in a successful Fort Myers bicycle accident case?
When working with a Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer, you may be able to recover various damages if your case is successful.
These damages can include:
- Medical treatment costs
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Property damage
Your lawyer can help you determine the best course for pursuing these losses by investigating your case, engaging with the insurance company on your behalf, and filing a lawsuit against the responsible party if necessary.
It’s important to act quickly as Florida Statutes § 95.11 only allows two years from the date of your accident or two years from the wrongful death of your loved one.
How can a Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyer help me with my legal claim and deal with insurance companies?
As Fort Myers bicycle accident lawyers, we bring years of experience to help you navigate the legal process and deal with insurance companies.
We offer a range of legal services, including investigating your case to determine who is responsible for the accident, engaging with the at-fault party’s insurance company to negotiate a settlement, and filing a lawsuit if necessary.
Our goal is to help you recover compensation for your losses, including medical treatment costs, lost wages, property damage, disability, disfigurement, and pain and suffering.
With our risk-free representation and no upfront fees or costs, you won’t have to worry about additional financial burdens after your accident.
Contact Our Legal Team for Help with Your Fort Myers Bicycle Accident Claim
A Fort Myers bike accident can be a traumatic experience with long-lasting physical, emotional, and financial consequences. However, you can help yourself and your personal injury case by knowing your legal rights and taking the right steps after your accident.
Seeking medical attention and documenting the accident scene are crucial steps that can help strengthen your claim. Additionally, understanding Florida’s personal injury laws can help you avoid missing important deadlines for filing a claim.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand the challenges of recovering from a bicycle accident in Fort Myers. Our experienced team of attorneys is committed to helping you pursue fair compensation for your injuries and losses. Let us handle the legal details while you focus on your recovery. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your case.
We Can Help.