If you or a loved one has experienced a serious injury or wrongful death as the result of a car accident, you may be able to seek financial compensation from the liable party. A car accident attorney can collect evidence and interview eyewitnesses in order to support your claim and ensure fair compensation regardless of who is at fault.
You do not have to go through this process alone. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to get started with a free consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Winter Haven, call (800) 747-3733
Traffic Accident Caused by Negligent Driving
If the driver responsible for your accident engaged in dangerous behaviors before or during the auto accident, they may have acted negligently. Some actions by drivers that may qualify as negligence include:
- Changing lanes abruptly or without signaling
- Failing to yield to oncoming traffic
- Failing to stop at stop signs or red lights
- Engaging in distracted driving (such as texting)
- Driving while under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or fatigue
These are just a few of the actions a motorist can take that put other drivers, passengers, and pedestrians at risk. These behaviors may qualify as violations of one’s duty of reasonable care—a responsibility that each driver has not to put others at risk of harm.
If the items listed above or any other dangerous behaviors contributed to a car wreck that resulted in injuries, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation.
Winter Haven Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
How a Car Accident Lawyer in Winter Haven Can Help
Your lawyer’s primary role will be to prove that the defendant acted negligently and is therefore responsible for your losses resulting from the accident. In order to achieve this goal, our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can:
- Meet with you to discuss your accident and document your account of another driver’s negligence
- Initiate legal action immediately so that your case falls within any relevant statutes of limitation
- Obtain documentation of your injuries for use at trial or in settlement negotiations
- Re-interview any eyewitnesses to obtain any accounts of the defendant’s negligent actions
- Ensure that your rights are protected throughout the legal process
Once we demonstrate that the defendant in your case was negligent, we can pursue compensation for your injuries.
Possible Damages in a Personal Injury Lawsuit
Each case is different, but potential damages in your case may cover:
- Emergency transportation and care
- Medical costs
- Lost wages or diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
These items are not an exhaustive list. You could be compensated for additional damages based on the circumstances of your case, especially if you are bringing a wrongful death claim. A car accident lawyer in Winter Haven can help you understand your options.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Do Not Wait, Call a Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Our team will go the extra mile for you, offering responsive legal care catered to your case. The Florida statute of limitations for personal injury cases is four years, although some exceptions may apply. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 to get started with a free consultation.