If your property has sustained damage due to a natural disaster, fire, or other cause, you may be entitled to financial compensation from your insurance company to cover your losses. A property claim lawyer in Winter Haven, FL, can help you navigate the legal process and act on your behalf. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 to start your free consultation.
You Have Rights as a Florida Homeowner
Your insurance company is required to provide you with a list of your rights as a Florida homeowner within two weeks of your claim. Under the Homeowner Claims Bill of Rights, your rights include:
- Acknowledgment of your claim within 14 days.
- Notification of intent to investigate your claim in 30 days or less.
- A decision to deny or pay your claim in 30 days from the date you filed.
- Payment of your covered losses in 90 days or less, if you agree to an amount.
This timeline is designed to encourage homeowners to settle with their insurance companies within three months. However, if your property claim was undervalued or denied, a property claim attorney can help you review your policy and understand your options.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for more details about how this timeline applies to your claim.
For a free legal consultation with a property claim lawyer serving Winter Haven, 800-747-3733
Take Action Today
You may have multiple insurance plans to cover different types of property losses. Some of the covered losses you might experience may include broken pipes, hurricane damage, theft, or vandalism. Consider taking these important steps in the immediate aftermath of an incident that impacts your home:
- File a police report, if necessary.
- Photograph the losses of your property from multiple angles.
- Speak to your insurance company before you hire a licensed contractor.
- Keep detailed records of any vital emergency repairs.
- Take precautions to protect your home from further damage.
- Prepare your property for inspection from the insurance adjuster.
We want to help you understand the actions you can take to pursue compensation for your losses. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 to learn more.
Winter HavenProperty Claim Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Get the Full Protection From Your Homeowner’s Insurance Policy
No matter how your property was affected, we want to hear your story. If your property has suffered any kind of loss, you may be entitled to compensation from your insurance company. A property claim lawyer in Winter Haven can support you through the legal process and keep you updated on your options.
Your attorney can help you hold the homeowners insurance company accountable for the terms of your policy. Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a comprehensive review of your claim and to learn more about what a property claim lawyer in Winter Haven can do for you.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW