It’s an unfortunate reality that in collisions with passenger cars, motorcyclists are more likely to suffer serious injuries. Yet, the law provides legal recourse to those who have suffered harm or lost loved ones in these situations.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine advocates for motorcycle accident claimants in Polk County. You can trust a Winter Haven motorcycle accident lawyer from our team to manage everything your case requires, from filing your claim to gathering evidence. You can explore partnering with us during a free case review.
You Have Legal Options After Your Polk County Motorcycle Accident
You can pursue compensation by:
Filing an Insurance Claim
Under Florida’s no-fault insurance laws, you’ll generally file a claim with your own insurer first to seek compensation. However, this is sometimes easier said than done. You’ll need to understand the liable insurance policy, gather evidence, and manage communications to recover what you need.
In the aftermath of a motorcycle accident, you should focus on your health and well-being––not complex legal matters. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is here to handle your insurance claim and everything it requires.
Filing a Civil Lawsuit
First things first, you must file your case within the applicable statute of limitations, per Florida Statutes § 95.11. Yet, abiding by this deadline is just one aspect of pursuing compensation in court. This is just another reason to consider partnering with a Winter Haven motorcycle accident lawyer.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Winter Haven, 800-747-3733
What You Should and Should Not Do After a Motorcycle Accident
The things you do in your collision’s aftermath could determine its outcome. You reasonably want to do everything possible to build the strongest possible case and recover damages.
After getting hurt, if possible, we recommend:
- Seeking medical care
- Following through with treatment
- Taking photos of your injuries and motorcycle
- Considering legal aid
- Keeping everything related to your accident and injuries
There are also some things to avoid after suffering harm in a motorcycle accident, such as:
- Apologizing for the incident. The other party could interpret an apology as an admission of fault, reducing how much you can recover for your losses.
- Sharing information about the accident online. Anything you share online, even a status saying “I’m feeling better,” could jeopardize your case’s validity. The claims adjuster might also go to extreme lengths to access your posts.
- Accepting the first settlement offer. We understand that you want compensation as soon as possible. Yet, the first offer from the insurer will not account for your past, present, and future losses. If you get a settlement offer, consult your lawyer first. Our team can explain whether an offer meets your needs.
- Giving a recorded statement. You don’t have to give the insurance company a recorded statement, regardless of what the claims adjuster tells you. Doing so will only give the insurer more reason to contest or deny your claim. Your lawyer can provide all the information required to process your request.
Winter HavenMotorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We’re Ready to Pursue the Funds You Need and Deserve
Recoverable damages in a motorcycle accident include:
- Property damage expenses, the cost of repairing or replacing your motorcycle
- Medical bills, such as the immediate cost of treating your injuries, rehabilitative costs, therapy costs, and future medical bills
- Lost wages, if your injuries caused you to miss time from work
- Various non-economic damages, including pain and suffering, disability, and disfigurement
- Lost future earnings, if your injuries will affect your earning power in the long term
- Funeral and burial costs, if you lost a loved one
- Loss of consortium, household services, and society
This is just a short list of damages you can recover after getting hurt in Winter Haven. You can trust our team to evaluate your situation and determine what you deserve.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Commonly Asked Questions About Motorcycle Collisions in Polk County
Right now, you likely have many questions on your mind. We’re prepared to answer all of them. Many prospective clients ask us:
What Happens If I Partially Caused the Accident?
The insurance company may assert that you caused the accident and cannot recover compensation. However, thanks to Florida’s no-fault insurance system, you can seek damages even if you contributed to the collision.
This will reduce how much you can seek. For instance, if your damages equaled $1 million, and you caused 20 percent of the collision, you could recover $800,000. We will assert your role in the accident using eyewitness testimony and other supporting information.
Why Should I Partner with a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer on My Case?
We’re not kidding when we say that we’ll manage everything your case requires. You can trust us to:
- Investigate your collision
- Establish fault and liability
- Communicate with all involved parties
- Explain your legal options
- Manage your case at no upfront cost
- Consult with field experts
- Calculate your losses
Our client-centered firm renders services that meet individuals’ situations.
What Sets the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Aside from Other Firms?
Since 2006, we’ve helped countless people recover compensation for their losses. With our team on your side, we’ll do more than seek reimbursement for your damages; we will:
- Give you your attorney’s personal cellphone number
- Schedule your appointments
- Keep you updated on your case’s progression
- Return your inquiries in a timely manner
- Manage all communications and consulting for you
We want to make seeking financial recovery as stress-free as possible. You can check out our testimonials online to learn more about our client-centered firm.
Winter Haven Motorcycle AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Begin Your Free Case Review with Our Winter Haven Motorcycle Accident Team
The injuries from a motorcycle accident can prevent you from working full-time and spending time with your loved ones. We believe that if another party’s actions caused your collision, you deserve compensation for each of your losses.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to connect you to a Winter Haven motorcycle accident lawyer today. We encourage you to consider prompt legal action, since you have a limited time to file under Florida’s statute of limitations.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW