Thousands of people come in and out of Winter Haven every day, whether they’re coming to visit Legoland Resort or commute to work. With so many people coming in and out of the area, collisions are inevitable.
Yet, after getting hurt in a truck accident, you don’t have to accept this as an inevitability. You can seek financial recovery for your losses with the help of a Winter Haven personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We offer free case reviews.
What Former Clients Have to Say About Our Florida Injury Firm
Before we go any further, we want to share what our previous clients have to say about working with us:
- “Picking the right attorney can be stressful, but I was extremely lucky that I picked Anidjar & Levine. Glen always went the extra mile for me and always had my best interest, he kept me up to date with the case and even gave me his personal cell phone number.” – Nick A.
- “I chose this law office to represent me after I was involved in a very bad car accident. I had a very good experience with them. Attorney Shire did an excellent job and Attorney Anidjar was always available to answer all my questions.” – Doria T.
- “I had the liberty of using this law office for there services and they were amazing! Attentive every step of the way! When I needed help Dean was there for me every step of the way!” – Lixel T.
You can read more about our clients’ satisfaction by reading our testimonials.
Damages Recoverable with a Truck Accident Claim or Lawsuit
Filing a truck accident claim can compensate you for various damages. One recoverable expense may include pain and suffering, which includes all the emotional and physical distress caused by the wreck.
Other recoverable damages may comprise:
- Lost income
- The cost of replacing or repairing your car
- Physical therapy and mental health services
- Medical expenses, both now and in the future
- Childcare costs
- Rideshare expenses
- Loss of consortium
- Funeral fees (if you lost a loved one)
Your lawyer will assess the effect of the accident on your life to determine what you’re owed.
How Much Can I Seek for My Truck Accident Injuries?
The value of your damages depends on your situation, including your estimated recovery period and injuries’ severity. When determining what you’re owed, however, we’ll consider more than your financial losses.
Our calculations will also account for:
- Any long-term changes to your earning power
- Your time missed from work
- Your mobility, independence, and daily care needs
- Your role in the collision
- Any modifications to your family home or vehicle
- Your diagnosis and prognosis
You can seek compensation either by filing an insurance claim or a lawsuit. We will do everything possible to resolve your case in a timely manner.
You Have a Limited Time To Seek Compensation After a Truck Accident
One or more of the following deadlines could apply to your case:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) notes that you could have four years to file your truck accident lawsuit.
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) notes that you generally have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Some exceptions outlined under Florida Statutes § 95.051 could give you more time to act. For instance, if the truck driver fled the accident scene to conceal their identity, this could extend your filing deadline.
In other situations, you could have less than a year to act. This could be the case if you were hit by a truck operated by the government.
How a Winter Haven Car Accident Lawyer Is Ready To Serve You
Our team can assist you in many ways, depending on the nature of your case. First, we will ensure you get medical attention by scheduling doctor’s visits. You’ll also get your attorney’s personal cellphone number, where you can call them at any time with your questions and concerns.
Your lawyer will aim to help you by:
- Answering all questions about your case
- Providing regular case updates
- Communicating with witnesses
- Negotiating with claims adjusters
- Filing a lawsuit if needed
- Assessing your injuries
You can trust us to render services that meet your situation’s unique needs.
We Offer More Than Legal Services
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we don’t just see you as an injured claimant; we see you as a person going through an extremely difficult time. That’s why we offer more than legal help. You can also expect our team to:
- Help with scheduling your healthcare visits
- Make arrangements to have your car fixed
- Keep you constantly updated on your case
- Offer software where you can learn about your injuries
We’re committed to helping you in any way we can.
We Offer Legal Help on a Contingency-Fee Basis
You don’t have to worry about paying your lawyer when you partner with our firm. That’s because we manage legal matters on a contingency-fee basis. This means:
- We finance your case’s filing and consulting fees.
- We agree on a percentage of your settlement that’ll pay for our help.
- You pay nothing until your case ends.
In this payment structure, you can afford a lawyer even if you’re in stressful financial straits. We want to make legal aid accessible to every truck accident claimant.
What to Expect During Your Free Case Review
Don’t worry––your first case review isn’t as intimidating as it may sound. It’s simply a chance where we can explain your legal options. To prepare for our meeting, we encourage you to have some basic information on hand, including when and where your accident happened.
You can also ask us questions about partnering with us, as well as bring up any concerns you may have. We want to put your mind at ease.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine After Your Winter Haven Truck Accident
Are you looking for legal aid after a collision in Polk County? Look no further than our injury law firm. To explore your options, dial 1-800-747-3733.
We Can Help.