If a Tampa windstorm caused damage to your home or business, you expect your insurance company to pay for your losses. However, sometimes the insurance companies undervalue wind damage claims or wrongfully deny your claim.
The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help. Our team is committed to working with the insurance companies to recover the losses you deserve. We provide responsive legal care so you can focus on your family instead of worrying about gathering documents.
A wind damage property claim lawyer in Tampa from our team can guide you through the insurance claim process. Call for a free Tampa wind damage claim review.
Recoverable Compensation of Covered Losses in Your Tampa Wind Damage Claim
When wind damages your property, you may be unsure what your policy covers. While the actual recoverable compensation may vary based on the covered losses under your insurance policy, there are several types of covered losses you may be eligible to recover.
Depending on the details of your insurance policy, some covered losses may be:
- The cost to repair structures on your property, including damage to the roof, windows, or siding
- Personal property losses, such as damage to electronics, clothing, toys, and appliances
- Living expenses, if you are unable to live in your home until repairs are completed
- The cost to clear debris and fallen trees
In many cases, regular homeowner’s insurance may not cover damage caused by flooding. However, you may have an additional policy that does. Hurricane and tornado damage may require an additional deductible, depending on your policy.
We recommend speaking with a wind damage property claim lawyer in Tampa to better understand your coverage. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a free review of your situation.
How Our Team Can Help
The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is committed to helping Tampa residents recover the losses they deserve under the terms of their insurance policy. However, you have a limited amount of time to seek compensation under covered losses from wind damage under FL § 95.11.
Our team can help with your Tampa wind damage claim in the following ways:
- Review your insurance to determine what losses you are eligible to recover
- Gather evidence to build a claim, including calculating your full losses
- Work with your insurance company to protect your rights and negotiate a settlement
- Provide additional documentation as required by your insurance company
- Take your Tampa wind damage claim to court if the insurance company refuses to meet their obligations or violates your rights under the Florida Homeowner Claims Bill of Rights
For a free Tampa wind damage claim review, call us and speak with a member of our team.
Contact a Wind Damage Property Claim Lawyer in Tampa Today
If you are facing a Tampa wind damage property claim, our team can help ensure your rights are protected. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine now to get started on your claim.
We Can Help.