A hurricane can leave a path of damaged and destroyed homes in its wake. For example, Hurricane Ian—with winds topping 105 miles per hour—caused more than $47 million in damage to homes in Florida. If you are a Tampa homeowner whose property sustained damage, we can help you get compensation.
The last thing you need after coming through a hurricane is to deal with an insurance company that does not handle your claim appropriately or refuses to compensate you. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Tampa property claim attorney will ensure you get the individualized attention you need. We will carefully scrutinize your policy and endeavor to put your home and life back together.
Financial Compensation You Can Request After a Hurricane Roars Through Tampa
Florida law allows you to handle your claim alone. However, you should consider hiring a hurricane damage claim lawyer in many cases. When you trust our law firm to represent you, we will do the following:
- Ensure we file your claim on time since you have limited time to act
- Read and review your policy or policies to understand your covered losses
- Help you create a detailed and comprehensive list of your real and personal property losses
You do not have to give up because your insurance company refuses to compensate you. Instead, if your insurer unfairly denies your claim, we will also help you file an effective appeal.
Carefully Document Hurricane Ian’s Impact on Your Property
In a hurricane’s aftermath, your first thought is for the safety and well-being of your family. However, once you have moved them to a clean, safe location, there are other actions you should take. Our personal injury team recommends:
- Avoiding the temptation to post anything—pictures, videos, or comments—on social media channels
- Not tagging the insurance company in posts out of frustration or anger
- Not accepting friend requests from anyone you do not know personally
- Declining a smaller settlement offer than you truly deserve
Our Tampa hurricane claim lawyers will deal with the insurance company for you. While we do, you can focus on your family and documenting:
- Covered losses related to your real property
- Covered losses related to your personal belongings
- The costs of temporarily relocating your family
- The costs of securing or protecting your home
Every member of our team at the Law Office of Anidjar & Levine is on your side. We aim to get the best possible outcome for your claim.
Recovering Covered Losses for Flood Damage
In addition to heavy wind damage, a hurricane can also lead to devastating flood damage. Many Florida homeowners have a separate policy that covers flood damage since many hurricane policies do not.
When we represent you, we do not stop at one insurer. Instead, we will review every policy you have and explain how it covers your home. So, during your free initial consultation, you can provide our team with a copy of each applicable policy and leave the insurance companies to us.
Insurance Companies Are Overwhelmed With Coverage Requests
Immediately after a hurricane, affected property owners inundate Florida insurance companies with coverage requests. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we work hard to ensure your claim doesn’t get lost in the shuffle.
Filing a hurricane claim in Tampa is a complex process. However, you do not have to file your claim without assistance and support. In addition, if your insurer denies your initial claim, you do not have to tackle the appeals process alone. Instead, our team will ensure your claim is acknowledged and handled fairly and that your voice is heard.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Protect You From Bad Faith Practices
Unfortunately, only some insurance companies will do the right thing after a hurricane. If you believe your insurer has mistreated you, you can inform our team immediately of these actions:
- Refusal to acknowledge your claim
- Denying valid portions of your policy
- Making an unreasonably low offer
These actions can indicate bad faith insurance practices. Therefore, our legal team can help you hold an insurance company accountable for any of these tactics. You are entitled to compensation, and we will stop at nothing to ensure you receive it.
Get Started on Your Hurricane Claim at No Upfront Cost to You
Our law firm stands committed to helping homeowners get fair compensation from their insurers in the aftermath of a hurricane. In addition to legal services, we provide:
- Your attorney’s phone number
- Frequent updates on your claim
- Prompt answers to your questions
- Timely replies to your calls and emails
We mean it when we say we go the extra mile for you. You worry about getting better and taking care of your family. Our client-focused team will take care of everything else.
See Why Clients Recommend Our Client-Focused Law Firm
Previous clients attest to our legal care and support in online reviews, saying:
- “Nick Basco at Anidjar and Levine handled our case after the hurricane. He was extremely professional, kind, and did a fantastic job!!!! This firm exceeded our expectations, and we appreciate all their support during this stressful time. I have referred my neighbor and they were equally impressed.” — Tasha
- “I am very happy with Anidjar & Levine. They are the best in the business and care about their clients. They got me the max amount of insurance available. Thank you, Linda and Evan! I have already referred a friend to your firm.” — Maxito
We never stop fighting for the clients we serve. Our law firm works hard to ensure your claim gets the attention it deserves.
Call for Your Free Hurricane Claim Review Today
If your home sustained damage in a recent hurricane, you should be able to count on the insurance coverage you purchased to reimburse your costs. However, when your insurance provider lowballs your claim or denies it altogether, our hurricane claims lawyer can help you fight back.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a team member to conduct a free review of your case.
We Can Help.