Were you injured in a car accident in Tamarac? Have you lost a loved one from such an accident? Our attorneys will fight for compensation for vehicle repairs, medical costs, and other losses.
A Tamarac personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you fight for compensation for your losses. They will go the extra mile for the outcome that you deserve.
What Damages Can You Collect After a Car Accident?
The damages that you can collect coverage for are unique to you. We review your case to determine:
- Who is liable for your losses
- What losses you suffered
- How much your losses cost
- The most appropriate way to seek compensation
Car accidents in Tamarac may cause the following losses:
Loss of Income and Earning Power
Lost income applies to both personal injury and wrongful death cases. In a wrongful death case, loss of income is permanent. In personal injury cases, the lost income can be temporary or permanent.
In either scenario, you may receive compensation for:
- Income you lose while recovering
- Income you lose due to reduced hours
- Income you lose because of disability
You may incur medical costs to care for:
- Whiplash, an injury that the Mayo Clinic associates with car accidents
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
Medical costs can depend on:
- Your specific injuries
- The type of care you require
- The length of your recovery
- The long-term consequences of your injuries
We can review your medical records and medical bills and work with your doctor to project future medical expenses to seek full coverage for them.
Pain and Suffering
Our team will pursue coverage for:
- Your mental anguish
- Your lost quality of life
- Your loss of specific physical and cognitive abilities
- Treatment for psychological trauma
You may need medication to treat psychological trauma. Your lawyer will pursue fair compensation for all of your pain and suffering. We also fight to recover compensation for other non-economic damages, such as emotional distress and loss of consortium.
Any Other Accident-Related Losses
From property damage to temporary transportation, we want full coverage for your losses. We will seek a settlement or judgment so that you do not pay a dime for your losses.
Fatal Accident-Related Losses
If you lost a loved one in a vehicle accident, please accept our sincere condolences. We understand that you are likely not considering an insurance claim during this most difficult time; however, a wrongful death claim can help you recover the compensation you need to make necessary payments and cover unexpected expenses.
You do not need to handle any of this alone. Our attorneys can help you fight for compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Funeral and burial costs
- Your loved one’s lost earnings
- Lost inheritance
- Lost support and services
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of guidance and parental companionship
Why Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine?
You should choose our firm because:
- We serve all of your legal needs.
- We allow you to focus on recovery.
- We provide regular case updates.
- We go the extra mile for fair compensation.
- We protect you against insurance company tactics.
Our past clients speak highly of our firm. Here are some client testimonials:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow-up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative for the service I have received from this firm.” – Stephen L.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
We provide the same high standard of legal care to every client.
What Can the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Do For You?
Determining which insurance policies apply in your case can be complex. While you will likely start by filing a Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claim with your own insurer, our team can help you determine whether you meet the criteria to file a case against an at-fault driver.
A lawyer from our firm can lead your Tamarac car accident case whether you need to file:
- An insurance claim, whether that be with your own insurer or the other driver’s
- A personal injury lawsuit
- A wrongful death lawsuit
These case types have unique requirements, and we are familiar with each type. In every case, our firm can:
- Gather evidence of your accident: This may involve investigating the accident scene, working with accident reconstruction experts, and discussing your case with doctors and other experts.
- Determine liability for your losses: We will identify all responsible parties and fight to prove liability.
- Calculate the value of your losses: Our team will use receipts, bills, invoices, and medical records to determine a value for your accident losses. We will also use your testimony as well as the testimony of experts and your friends and family to establish how this accident has affected you and your quality of life.
- Hire experts to testify on your behalf: Proving your case may require expert testimony. Our team will identify and hire the best experts for your case.
- Negotiate a settlement: The insurance company will likely offer you a settlement that is much lower than what you deserve. Our injury lawyers will go toe-to-toe with the insurer to get you the fair compensation you deserve.
Every case unfolds differently, so we take a personal approach to each. Ultimately, we seek fair compensation based on the specific facts of your case.
Hiring Our Firm Costs You Nothing Upfront
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine accepts cases based on merit. We do not consider your financial situation. You do not:
- Pay us upfront
- Pay us out of your own pocket
- Pay us unless you win
Any payment that we receive comes from your winnings. Therefore, it is in our interest to win your case.
We Seek an Efficient Resolution to Your Case
The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that most civil cases conclude with a settlement, so we will likely seek a settlement for you as well.
We generally pursue a settlement with the insurance company because:
- It is generally a quicker resolution than a trial.
- It helps us avoid court costs.
- It can provide fair compensation for you,
When we settle, we know precisely how much compensation you will receive.
If Negotiations Don’t Work Out for Us
If we cannot settle with the insurance company, we will take your case to trial. During a trial, our team will:
- Argue your case
- Present evidence
- Interview experts
- Seek a victory
Our team is ready for any turn that your case takes.
Why Should You Call Our Team As Soon As Possible?
Waiting to hire a personal injury lawyer from our team could put your case at risk. Calling our team as soon as possible:
- Gives us more time to gather evidence and prepare a robust case
- Allows us to file your case before the statute of limitations expires (time permitting)
Your case may become ineligible if you wait too long. Though there are exceptions, Florida Statutes §95.11(3)(a) generally allows you two years to file a personal injury case. Wrongful death cases have the same window of eligibility.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Free Case Review
Our free consultations come with no strings or obligations. Our car accident team will answer your questions and explain how to retain our lawyers’ services in Tamarac.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today. If you don’t get paid, neither do we.
We Can Help.