Were you injured in a car accident in Tamarac? Have you lost a loved one from such an accident? You may receive coverage for vehicle repairs, medical costs, and other losses.
A lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine could help you secure compensation for your losses. They will go the extra mile for the outcome that you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Tamarac, call (800) 747-3733
What Damages Can You Collect After a Car Accident?
The damages that you can collect coverage for are unique to you. We review your case to determine:
- Who is liable for your losses
- What losses you suffered
- How much your losses cost
- The most appropriate way to seek compensation
Car accidents in Tamarac may cause the following losses:
Loss of Income and Earning Power
Lost income applies to both personal injury and wrongful death cases. In a wrongful death case, loss of income is permanent. In personal injury cases, the lost income can be temporary or permanent.
In either scenario, you may receive compensation for:
- Income you lose while recovering
- Income you lose due to reduced hours
- Income you lose because of disability
You may incur medical costs to care for:
- Whiplash, an injury that the Mayo Clinic associates with car accidents
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
Medical costs can depend on:
- Your specific injuries
- The type of care you require
- The length of your recovery
- The long-term consequences of your injuries
We can review your medical bills and will work with your doctor to project future medical expenses to seek full coverage for them.
Pain and Suffering
Our team will pursue coverage for:
- Your mental anguish
- Your lost quality of life
- Your loss of specific physical and cognitive abilities
- Treatment for psychological trauma
You may need medication to treat psychological trauma. Your lawyer will pursue compensation for all of your pain and suffering.
Any Other Accident-Related losses
From property damage to temporary transportation, we want full coverage for your losses. We will seek a settlement or judgment so that you do not pay a dime for your losses.
Tamarac Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Why Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine?
You may choose our firm because:
- We serve all of your legal needs.
- We allow you to focus on recovery.
- We provide regular case updates.
- We go the extra mile for fair compensation.
Our past clients speak highly of our firm. Here are some client testimonials:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow-up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative for the service I have received from this firm.” – Stephen L.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
We provide the same high standard of legal care to every client.
What Can the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Do For You?
A lawyer from our firm can lead your Tamarac car accident case whether you need to file:
- An insurance claim
- A personal injury lawsuit
- A wrongful death lawsuit
These case types have unique requirements, and we are familiar with each type. In every case, our firm can:
- Gather evidence of your accident
- Determine liability for your losses
- Calculate the value of your losses
- Document your losses
- Reconstruct your accidents
- Hire experts to testify on your behalf
- Negotiate a settlement
Every case unfolds differently, so we take a personal approach to each. Ultimately, we seek fair compensation based on the specific facts of your case.
Hiring Our Firm costs You Nothing Upfront
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine accepts cases based on merit. We do not consider your financial situation. You do not:
- Pay us upfront
- Pay us out of your own pocket
- Pay us unless you win
Any payment that we receive comes from your winnings. Therefore, it is in our interest to win your case.
We Seek an Efficient Resolution to Your Case
The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that most civil cases conclude with a settlement, so we will likely seek a settlement for you as well.
We generally pursue a settlement because:
- It is generally a quicker resolution than a trial.
- It helps us avoid court costs.
- It can provide fair compensation for you,
When we settle, we know precisely how much compensation you will receive.
If Negotiations Don’t Work Out for Us
If we cannot settle, we will take your case to trial. During a trial, our team will:
- Argue your case
- Present evidence
- Interview experts
- Seek a victory
Our team is ready for any turn that your case takes.
Why Should You Call Our Team As Soon As Possible?
Waiting to hire a personal injury lawyer from our team could put your case at risk. Calling our team as soon as possible:
- Gives us more time to prepare
- Allows us to file your case before the statute of limitations expires (time permitting)
Your case may become ineligible if you wait too long. Though there are exceptions, Florida Statutes §95.11(3)(a) generally allows you four years to file a personal injury case. Wrongful death cases generally have a shorter window of eligibility.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Free Case Review
Our free consultations come with no strings or obligations. Our car accident team will answer your questions and explain how to retain our lawyers’ services in Tamarac.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today. If you don’t get paid, neither do we.