You or a loved one could receive compensation for a truck accident in Tamarac. A lawyer from our firm will draft, file, and complete your case. You may receive full financial coverage for your accident-related losses.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine goes the extra mile for our clients. Our Tamarac personal injury attorneys will fight for the financial awards that you deserve.
Why Hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine?
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine puts you first. We handle your entire legal case. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Reasons to hire our firm include:
We Understand Truck Accident Cases
You should hire a law firm with experience completing truck accident cases. We:
- Handle truck accident cases
- Understand the law governing truck accident cases
- Can determine liability for your case
- Can negotiate with the insurance company
Without an injury attorney from our firm, you may have to learn the law on your own. This can be stressful and may compromise your health. Let us handle your case.
Our Clients Speak Highly of Us
Client reviews are important. Our past clients speak highly of our services. Here is what they say:
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case. In the course of the case, Anidjar & Levine protected my character and my future. They went far and beyond what they were initially hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys…” – Erika C.
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
These reviews reflect the level of service that you can expect from us.
We Are Concerned With Your Health
Our primary responsibility is your legal case. However, we are concerned with your health as well. Our team will:
- Help you schedule medical appointments
- Help you arrange temporary transportation
- Help you find a mechanic
- Monitor your recovery
- Help with other case-related issues
We treat you like a person, not just a client.
How Much Does Our Legal Representation Cost?
Our firm only gets paid if you win. You will not pay us anything upfront or out of pocket. This pay structure:
- Protects you from financial harm
- Ensures that we have an incentive to win your case
We seek a financial recovery for you. This starts with the way that we structure our legal fees. By hiring a Tamarac truck accident lawyer from our firm, you hire a legally trained advocate. Our team will complete your case, and you may receive compensation as a result of our services.
Which of Your Losses Entitle You to Coverage?
You may receive financial coverage for all of your losses. This can include:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency care
- Lost income
- Loss of earning power
- Vehicle damage
- Pain and suffering
We review each of your losses. Our accident attorneys will:
- Seek proof of your losses
- Determine the monetary value of each loss
- Determine who is liable for each loss
These steps will result in a target settlement figure.
How Can You Receive Compensation After a Truck Accident?
We consider all possible paths to compensation. This includes:
- An insurance claim
- A pre-trial settlement
- A post-trial judgment
We generally aim for a settlement first. Per the American Bar Association (ABA), settlements are more common than trials. A settlement may provide the compensation that you deserve in less time than a trial requires. It also helps us avoid court fees and the risk of a jury trial.
With each client, we are working with a unique set of facts. Our team will review your case and devise a strategy specific to you.
Who Do We Seek Compensation From?
We will not know who to seek awards from until we review your case. Liability for truck accident cases may involve multiple parties, including:
- A truck driver
- A trucking company
- A truck manufacturer
- A part manufacturer
- A mechanic
You may deserve awards from multiple defendants. Our team pursues full coverage from every liable party.
How Do We Know if Someone Is Liable for a Truck Crash?
We generally use the test of negligence to determine liability. Someone is generally negligent if they:
- Owed you a duty of care
- Violated their duty of care
- Caused your accident through their violation
- Caused your losses by causing your accident
Negligent behavior is the same as unreasonable behavior. A truck driver who made any unsafe maneuver, for example, is likely negligent for a resulting accident.
We can likely also hold the truck driver’s employer liable.
Reasons to Contact Our Firm As Quickly As Possible
You may have a time limit for filing your case. Known as statutes of limitations, these limits could prevent you from recovering compensation. The two primary deadlines we consider for truck accident cases are:
- Florida Statutes §95.11(3)(a), which generally allows you two years to file a personal injury lawsuit
- Florida Statutes §95.11(4)(d), which generally allows you two years to file a wrongful death claim
Insurance claims may be subject to similar deadlines. Our team seeks to file your case on time by:
- Being absolutely clear on how long you have to file your case
- Creating your case-related paperwork as quickly as possible
- Filing your case or claim as quickly as possible
A lawsuit or claim could be your only opportunity to obtain compensation for your truck accident. We will do everything in our power to file your case on time.
You Should Focus on Your Recovery
When you hire our firm, you become free to focus on recovery. We handle your fight for compensation. Meanwhile, you may:
- Engage in therapy
- Completely avoid the stress of a lawsuit or insurance claim
Let our Tamarac truck accident lawyers handle the legal stuff.
What You Can Do to Protect Your Case
Our injury lawyers will handle every aspect of building your case. However, you can do a few things to protect yourself physically and financially.
Get Medical Care
Truck accidents often cause severe injuries. Some of these injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries or internal bleeding, may not be initially apparent, so it’s essential that you allow EMS to treat you on scene or go to the ER. This will allow you to get the treatment you need and tie your injuries to the accident.
Follow your doctor’s orders to ensure that the other party can’t claim you are contributing to your injuries.
Refuse to Give a Recorded Statement
The other party’s insurance adjuster will likely call you soon, requesting a recorded statement. They will likely present this as an opportunity to tell your side of the story; however, it is an opportunity for the insurance company to use what you say against you.
We recommend that you refuse to give a recorded statement and direct the other party’s insurer to us.
Save copies of all your medical bills, lost wage statements, and any communication you have with any involved parties. We also recommend that you document how the accident occurred so you can be sure you don’t contradict yourself if you remember things differently at a later date.
Consult With a Lawyer
Call our team to see how we can help you. We recommend you act quickly as you have limited time to take action.
Call Today to See How Our Tamarac Truck Accident Attorneys Can Help You
Our team is available around the clock. Call as soon as you can to complete a free consultation. There are no obligations when you call. We will explain your options for seeking awards. A team member will also explain how to start your case.
A personal injury lawyer serving Tamarac is ready to start your truck accident case. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.