If you or a loved one was hurt in a car accident, you could have the basis of a personal injury accident insurance claim or lawsuit. Our personal injury law firm serves Palm Beach Gardens, where we help car accident victims recover the costs of their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
A skilled lawyer from our team can help you prepare a strong case against the at-fault party. We’ll investigate your accident, determine the monetary value of your case, identify the at-fault party, and negotiate with insurance agencies.
We offer a free case review to learn about the details of your case and will represent you from start to finish.
Your Palm Beach Gardens Car Accident Attorney Will Not Stop Fighting For You
Building a personal injury case against an at-fault driver can be time-consuming and complicated. When our law firm handles your case, we can help you avoid the mistakes people make after a car accident.
Accomplished auto accident lawyers could:
- Conduct a comprehensive investigation: Our attorneys are skilled investigators who can uncover critical evidence that may not be apparent on its own.
- Read and review your car accident report: This is important because it contains information about the other drivers involved in your crash and any witnesses. It also includes information about how the accident occurred, such as what caused it and whether there were any mechanical problems.
- Review your medical records: These documents contain valuable information about your injuries and treatment. They can include reports from doctors, nurses, and therapists.
- Calculate the financial value of your case: The amount of money you receive depends on factors like the severity of your injuries, the extent of your losses, and the length of time you need to recuperate.
- Compile and organize evidence: Your attorney must collect all relevant evidence related to your accident, including photos, police reports, witness statements, and medical records.
- Contact the at-fault driver’s insurance carrier: Insurance companies often try to settle cases quickly by offering lowball offers. To get a better settlement, you should contact the insurance company directly.
- Collect available photos and video footage: Photos and videos can provide powerful proof of your injuries and damage to your vehicle.
- Negotiate settlements: A skilled attorney can negotiate a fair settlement for your injuries without going to trial.
- File lawsuits: If necessary, we can file a lawsuit against the at-fault driver’s insurance provider to seek compensation for your damages.
We’ll handle all verbal, written, and electronic communication related to your case, including obtaining and filing complex insurance claim forms.
We will also represent you on a contingency-fee-basis to ensure you pay nothing out of pocket for an accident caused by another driver’s negligence.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Palm Beach Gardens, 800-747-3733
We Offer Complete Support for Injured Clients
We are committed to handling the legal aspects of your case in addition to your physical and emotional recovery. Our commitment to client satisfaction means we will:
- Dispense compassionate, responsive legal care
- Provide your lawyer’s direct phone number
- Give frequent and timely case updates
- Address your questions or concerns
- Respond promptly to your calls and emails
We can also work with you to get your car repaired or replaced and assist with scheduling your medical appointments. While you concentrate on your recovery or helping a loved one heal, your personal injury attorney will handle everything else.
Palm Beach GardensCar Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Your Palm Beach Gardens Car Accident Lawyer Will Work to Prove the Four Elements of Negligence
Your Palm Beach Gardens auto accident attorneys will ensure your case meets all required legal parameters. To start, we’ll work to prove the required elements of negligence, which include:
- Duty of care: The duty element requires that the defendant owed you a legally recognized obligation to act reasonably under the circumstances.
- Breach of duty: The breach element requires that the defendant failed to perform their obligations.
- Causation: Causation requires that the defendant’s actions were the actual cause of your injuries.
- Damages: Damages require that your injuries result in monetary loss.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we’ll do everything possible to prove you are entitled to compensation for the at-fault driver’s negligent actions.
We Will Build a Robust Evidence File for You
Your physical recovery after a car accident can impede your ability to be an active participant in your case. When we handle evidence collection for you, the file we build may include the following:
- Accident scene photos
- Car accident report
- Job and salary records
- Medical records and bills
- Photos of your injuries
- Witness statements
Because each client we represent is unique, your evidence file may contain additional documentation. Most car accident cases with strong evidence are settled outside the courtroom, so we’ll work hard to build a solid evidence file for you.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Your Attorney Will Fight for Economic and Non-Economic Damages
After a negligence-based car accident, you may be entitled to recover multiple types of recoverable damages.
Economic Damages You May Be Entitled To
Economic damages can include:
- Ongoing medical bills
- Income loss until you recover
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total loss
- Diminished property value
Non-Economic Damages You Could Recover
In addition, you may recover the following non-economic damages:
- Emotional distress
- Physical disability from traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) or other wounds
- Physical disfigurement
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
Wrongful Death Damages
If your family lost a loved one in the accident, you could be entitled to wrongful death damages, including:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of financial support
- Loss of domestic support
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of companionship
Finally, depending on the cause of your accident, you might be entitled to collect punitive damages. These are rare and are only awarded in cases where the court deems the at-fault driver’s actions intentional or egregious.
Your Right to Seek Compensation Has a State-Imposed Time Limit
Doctor’s appointments and follow-up care can easily consume the weeks and months after your accident. However, your recovery should not stop you from filing your lawsuit within the allowable filing deadline.
- You must file a personal injury lawsuit four years from the accident date.
- You have two years from the date of the death of a loved one to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Your car accident lawyer will work to settle your Palm Beach Gardens case out of court or file your lawsuit before the statute of limitations expires.
Palm Beach Gardens Car AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Get Help From a Palm Beach Gardens Car Accident Lawyer Today
Experienced attorneys from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are available if you or a loved one were injured in a Palm Beach Gardens auto accident. We will fight for maximum financial compensation on your behalf.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW