The immediate aftermath of a motorcycle crash is often overwhelming, especially if you suffered severe injuries. Most injury victims aren’t prepared to navigate the legal process alone, especially when insurance companies and the liable party’s legal team join the mix. Fortunately, our Pinecrest motorcycle accident lawyer is ready to take your case.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our personal injury lawyers in Pinecrest are well-equipped to handle your case. We have handled cases similar to yours, which means our legal team understands how to negotiate for the fair settlement you deserve. You can spend your time focusing on your mental and physical recovery as our team holds the responsible party accountable.
Benefits Of Working With Our Pinecrest Motorcycle Accident Attorney
As your personal injury law firm, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine aims to make the legal process less stressful for you. You should not have to worry about seeking a settlement for your motor vehicle accident case.
Clients of our law firm don’t need to manage any part of the personal injury claims process alone. We make customer satisfaction a priority, which means we:
- Provide you with your lawyer’s phone number: You’ll be able to easily access your attorney once you hire our firm.
- Are available to help you 24/7: You can call us right after your accident, no matter when it happens. A member of our team will gladly answer any questions you have and offer their honest advice.
- Help you schedule your doctor’s appointments: Visiting a medical care professional is an important part of your case, so we help you plan your appointments.
- Offer frequent case updates: We will not leave you uninformed about how your case is progressing. If there are any settlement offers or updates to provide, we will contact you.
Working With Our Personal Injury Attorneys In Pinecrest Is Affordable
Our firm knows how intimidating it may feel to pursue legal guidance, especially when you think about the cost. Luckily, accident victims who pursue fair compensation with our team do not owe us anything out-of-pocket or upfront.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine works on a contingency-fee basis. We won’t receive any money from you until we win or settle your case. After your case is settled, our team takes an agreed-upon percentage of your compensation as payment for our representation.
Former Clients Recommend Our Motorcycle Accident Law Firm
After working with our legal team serving Pinecrest, former clients leave reviews like the following:
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.” – Charles L.
- “…Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially were hired for. As a conclusion, they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!! If I could give them 100 stars here they would get that and more. Highly recommend this office. They got it done, thank you!!!!!!” – Erika C.
Our motor vehicle accident lawyers put our client’s well-being first. We are prepared to stand up to all liable parties in your case.
Types Of Damages You Can Seek In A Motorcycle Injury Case In Pinecrest
If you were injured because of another party’s negligence in a Pinecrest accident, you may be able to recover economic and non-economic damages.
Economic damages compensate you for the tangible financial losses you suffered. Meanwhile, you can also recover compensation for the intangible or non-economic losses you sustained.
The damages you can recover may include:
- Medical bills, including any costs you paid for doctor’s visits, medicines you needed, ambulance rides, or hospital stays
- Property damage to your motorcycle or any other items that were damaged or destroyed in the crash
- Lost income for any time you had to take off work during your recovery
- Reduced earning capacity if your injuries don’t allow you to work in the same job or field
- Pain and suffering for any physical discomfort your injuries cause
- Mental anguish if you are now suffering from adverse mental health symptoms because of the accident
You can trust our motorcycle accident attorney to thoroughly investigate your case. We will determine which damages you can pursue and explain what a fair settlement would look like in your case.
Recovering Wrongful Death Damages After A Fatal Motorcycle Accident In Pinecrest
Our team extends our sincere condolences if you lost someone you love in an accident on Pinecrest’s roads. The motorcycle accident attorneys at our firm can pursue wrongful death damages for the harm your loved one and your family endured.
Per Florida Statutes § 768.20, only the decedent’s personal representative is eligible to file a wrongful death lawsuit on their behalf. Our team can help your family identify who will serve as the personal representative.
Once your wrongful death lawyer has filed your case, your family may recover damages that include:
- Mental anguish suffered by surviving family members
- Your loved one’s final medical bills
- Funeral costs
- The decedent’s lost earnings
- Loss of parental guidance
We will hold the negligent party who caused your loved one’s death responsible for their actions.
File Your Pinecrest Motor Vehicle Accident Lawsuit On Time
Motorcycle accident victims in Pinecrest should be aware of the statute of limitations that applies to their cases. According to Florida Statutes § 95.11, you usually have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit against the liable party. Similarly, you can generally file a wrongful death lawsuit for up to two years after the accident.
Getting an early start on your case has advantages. For example, your lawyer will be able to collect time-sensitive evidence from the accident scene. They’ll also be able to interview witnesses and gather surveillance footage before it is no longer available.
Get Started On Your Pinecrest Motorcycle Collision Case Today
Motorcycle accident injuries are often painful and costly to treat. You shouldn’t have to pay the price for an accident you did nothing to cause. Our motorcycle accident lawyer is ready to advocate for your financial recovery.
To begin your case with an attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, contact us today. We will provide a free initial consultation and explain your next steps.
We Can Help.