Pinecrest, Florida, has close to 18,000 people––and believe it or not, many suffer injuries from negligence-related incidents every year. Yet, at a time like this, the only case that matters is yours. If you suffered injuries because of another party’s actions or omissions, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine wants to help.
With the guidance of our Pinecrest personal injury lawyer, you can focus on your health, family, and well-being. In the meantime, our law firm will handle your case’s obligations, from its initial filing to final settlement talks. Today, you can start a free case review and explore your next steps for legal representation.
Our Pinecrest Personal Injury Practice Areas
Some South Florida law firms take on every legal matter under the sun, from car accident claims to criminal defenses. Not us. We exclusively focus on personal injury cases, and over the past decade, we’ve won these cases time and time again. Our practice areas include:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Truck accidents
- Premises liability incidents, including dog bites and slips and falls
- Medical malpractice
- Construction accidents
- On-the-job incidents (we handle both third-party and workers’ compensation cases)
We also offer compassionate legal support for families who have lost loved ones. Our wrongful death lawyers offer well-rounded services to those in need.
Our Law Firm Handles Pinecrest, FL, Personal Injury Cases On A Contingency Fee Basis
You may have concerns about affording a lawyer, especially while incurring medical bills. Yet, our team works on contingency, meaning you never pay up front for our help or worry about what it costs to hire a personal injury lawyer. We also draw our payment from the settlement we recover on your behalf, not from your personal savings.
We find that this arrangement makes it easy for injured claimants in Pinecrest to access legal help. You can explore more about this arrangement during your free consultation.
We Have A Limited Time To Start On Your Personal Injury Case
Days can turn into weeks, and weeks can turn into months following a personal injury. Yet, it’s vital that you understand that your case comes with some time-sensitive aspects that need your immediate attention. Among them is the statute of limitations.
Florida Statutes § 95.11 notes that you generally have two years to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. Once that period elapses, you can’t seek damages from the negligent party. Our law firm wants to learn about your case as soon as possible. That way, we can adhere to the state’s deadlines and give you the best possible chance of recovering damages.
Three Considerations Following Your Pinecrest Personal Injury Case
Compensation won’t just fall into your lap after notifying the liable insurance company. There are several things to consider before even filing your initial claim. You should ask yourself:
- Do I want to file an injury claim by myself? We can answer this for you: you don’t. Insurance companies don’t see injured people as individuals. They see them as case numbers. When we take on your case, we account for your past, present, and future needs. That way, when your claim ends, you walk away with the money you need to get a fresh start.
- Do I understand personal injury law?Even if you have a basic understanding of insurance and negligence laws, without a lawyer, the other party may always seem one step ahead. We remain abreast of Florida’s ever-changing legal landscape, ensuring we build the strongest case.
- Do I understand what constitutes a fair settlement? Shortly after your accident, an insurance company may come forward with an offer. At first glance, it may seem like a nice chunk of change. However, it might not come close to accounting for your losses. What’s more, once you sign a waiver of liability, your case ends, and you can’t ask for more compensation later.
Your free initial consultation is more than a phone call about your injury case. It’s your opportunity to discuss the nuances of your case with a seasoned legal professional. We invite you to bring up any concerns you have so we can put your worries at ease. Call us today to start exploring your legal options.
Our Pinecrest Personal Injury Attorneys Seek Financial Compensation For These Losses
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine isn’t a settlement mill. We don’t take your case just to settle for pennies on the dollar and then move on to the next client. We seek a comprehensive settlement or court award that promotes your future.
When we meet with you, we will explain the damages you can recover in your personal injury case, which could include the following:
- Medical costs. If you suffered severe injuries, your medical costs may extend far into the future. We can seek compensation for surgical costs, hospital stays, treatment, and rehabilitation.
- Lost income. You shouldn’t have to push yourself to attend work while suffering from a serious condition. We can seek compensation for your lost tips, bonuses, commissions, hourly rates, and benefits. If your injury affects your long-term earning capacity, we can include that loss in your claim.
- Property damage costs. Your car may have been damaged or totaled if you were in a collision. Those costs are compensable.
- Any accident-related loss that you paid for out of pocket. While awaiting compensation, you may have spent money on childcare costs, lawn care, and in-home assistance. Keep all receipts and bills pertaining to those losses so we can pursue them.
- Non-economic damages. The law allows you to seek non-economic damages. These losses acknowledge how the accident affected your quality of life, and they include pain and suffering, disability, scarring, and disfigurement.
As noted, we also advocate for families who have lost loved ones. Our wrongful death lawyers serving Pinecrest can seek financial recovery for funeral costs, burial fees, and any other cost associated with their death. Our attorneys can also explain when a family can sue for wrongful death and other important issues in these cases.
Connect With Our Pinecrest Personal Injury Lawyers Today – We Will Fight For You
It costs you nothing to partner with the team at our law office serving Miami-Dade County, and there’s no obligation to partner with us when you call. Don’t let another party’s negligence threaten your physical and financial well-being. Instead, entrust your case to our legal team and focus on healing.
To begin your free consultation, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine now.
We Can Help.