If you or a loved one suffered broken bones or other injuries in a car accident in Orange City, Florida, we can assist you with obtaining financial compensation for your losses. Car accident injuries can take weeks to months to heal, leading to economic hardship from time off from work and lost income.
An Orange City broken bones car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can evaluate your case and help you pursue compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. Let us handle the legal aspects of your case while you concentrate on your recovery.
Our Orange City Broken Bones Car Accident Lawyers Can Seek Compensation For Your Damages
If you have suffered broken bone injuries in a car accident, you may not realize that you are eligible for compensation for a variety of damages that goes beyond your medical expenses.
Once our Orange City broken bones car accident attorney has thoroughly examined your case and understood how the accident impacted your life, we can detail the compensable losses.
Some examples of potential losses you can reimburse include:
- Medical expenses: You can have your current and future medical expenses covered through the claim. This includes costs associated with prescription medications, X-rays, casts or other mobility-assistance devices, rehabilitation, transportation, and hospital stays.
- Lost income: You could recover lost income if you had to miss work while recovering from fractures or other broken bone injuries. You will be reimbursed for the lost or reduced income potential if your injury has caused you to obtain a lower-paying job.
- Pain and suffering: Broken bones inflict significant emotional discomfort and distress. Your compensation will account for the pain and suffering you have endured from broken bones and injuries from a car accident.
- Property damage: You can recover monetary compensation for any damage done to your vehicle or personal belongings.
- Out-of-pocket expenses: You will be awarded for mostly all accident-related expenses, such as home modification or childcare costs.
- Other damages: You can recuperate monetary awards for non-economic damages, such as scarring and disfigurement, diminished quality of life, depression, PTSD, and other psychological injuries you are experiencing due to the trauma of the accident.
Our Orange City broken bones car accident lawyer can help you understand the specifics of damages you can acquire through a broken bone car accident claim or lawsuit.
For a free legal consultation with a broken bones injury lawyer serving Orange City, 800-747-3733
How Our Broken Bones Car Accident Lawyer in Orange City Will Help You Pursue Compensation from Start to Finish
You deserve to rest after suffering a broken bone. While you recover, our legal team can make a car accident claim efficient and stress-free in various ways.
- Collecting evidence that proves negligence and losses: We will gather photographs, video recordings, medical records, medical bills, payment stubs, car repair recipes, and other relevant documents needed to understand how the accident occurred and who can be held financially accountable for it.
- Establishing liability: Determining who is at fault for your broken bones injuries is one of the preliminary steps of filing a lawsuit. In most cases, this is the other driver, but in complex car wrecks, multiple at-fault parties, such as car manufacturers or local government agencies, may be liable. All liable parties will be uncovered once we investigate your case and review the evidence.
- Calculating settlement amount: Our attorney will work with you to identify the past, current, and future financial obligations you are facing due to the accident. After interviewing you and looking at the evidence, we will list which losses you can receive compensation for and then carefully assign an exact dollar amount to each damage. This way, the award we pursue will precisely reflect the extent of your losses.
- Negotiating with insurance companies: In their first offer, insurance companies will often try to lowball you by minimizing payouts or outright rejecting claims. They may also attempt to blame you for the accident or state that your broken bone injuries were not caused by the car accident. When you have us representing your case, we will manage all communication with the liable insurance. We will advocate for your rights and negotiate for a fair settlement.
- Representing you in court: If the insurer does not agree to provide a fair settlement, we will take your case to court and provide a compelling argument before the judge on why you deserve higher compensation.
Our broken bones car accident lawyer in Orange City, Florida, is here to handle the entire process of filing a claim and securing maximum compensation. We will protect your rights, defend you from bad faith practices, and work relentlessly to get you the settlement needed for your injuries and losses.
Orange CityBroken Bones Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
File Your Broken Bones Car Accident Claim Before Your Time Runs Out
Florida has a strict deadline for car accidents victims to file a personal injury lawsuit. Generally, you have two years from the accident date to file a lawsuit for compensation for your personal injuries or property damage, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11. The statute of limitation may be different in special circumstances. For example, in case of wrongful death, you generally have two years from the loved one’s death to file a lawsuit.
It is critical that you contact us and begin the process of filing for compensation immediately. Failing to do so within the timeframe can result in your claim being dismissed.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Work With Our Broken Bones Car Accident Attorney in Orange City
The team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is standing by for a free consultation with one of our team members. During the consultation, we will review your case, assess its potential to achieve compensation, explain how we can help, and answer all your questions regarding your case. Call us now to get started.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW