If you were in a truck accident in Opa-Locka, FL, you might have injuries, staggering medical bills, and other expenses because of someone else’s negligence. Perhaps you may have lost someone you love to a fatal commercial truck collision. If so, you have the right to recover compensation for damages in either scenario, and our personal injury lawyer in Opa-Locka can help you.
A truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can work to secure the compensation you deserve so you don’t have to shoulder the burden of handling your case while working to heal from your injuries. We can take on the liable party and their insurer while you focus on getting your life back on track. We can review your legal options and the next steps in your free consultation. Call us today
We Will Review All Your Recoverable Damages After the Truck Crash in Opa-Locka, FL
Our attorney team primarily handles personal injury cases, including truck accidents, so you can count on our years of experience and our ability to fight for you in court in pursuit of compensation for your losses.
Various damages could apply to your Opa-locka truck accident case, so we will explain which ones we can demand for you. They could include:
- Hospital stays, surgery, transportation, and other items that relate to your care on your medical bills. Medical bills are currently responsible for most bankruptcies in the United States, according to the American Bankruptcy Institute.
- If you are temporarily or permanently out of work because of your injuries, you can recover lost income and benefits.
- You could incur additional financial expenses due to the need for home modifications, household services such as yard work and cleaning, childcare, physical therapy, and counseling.
- Wrongful death damages typically cover funeral costs, medical bills, and lost income. We are truly sorry for your loss if you lost a loved one in a truck accident.
- Damages do not only include physical injuries and verifiable financial losses. Compensation often covers pain and suffering, which can include emotional distress, mental anguish, disability, and lost quality of life.
A truck accident lawyer from our firm will determine which damages apply to your case in Opa-Locka and assess their value so we can seek an adequate settlement or award that covers your losses. There are no caps on economic and non-economic damages in Florida, so your case could be worth six or seven figures.
Benefits of Hiring a Truck Accident Attorney to Build Your Case in Opa-Locka, FL
We care about people, not insurance companies and their bottom lines. That’s why we proudly represent truck accident victims like you. Our law firm not only offers benefits when it comes to building your case, but we also go the extra mile by offering benefits that bolster your support.
If you hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to handle your case, you can expect us to:
- Investigate the truck accident to determine the cause and liability.
- Calculate the value of the damages that apply to your case.
- Build your case by gathering evidence that supports your claim.
- Negotiate with the liable party and the insurer to settle on your behalf.
- File a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit and fight for you in court.
- Help you arrange for vehicle repairs.
- Assist you with scheduling important appointments, such as your doctor’s visits or car repairs
- Provide you with your lawyer’s direct cell phone number and return your calls and emails promptly.
- Send you regular status updates on your case.
- Give you direct answers to your questions.
We will protect your rights and walk you through the legal process so you do not have to carry this burden. Personal injury and wrongful death cases can be complex, and the liable party will have a team of lawyers working against you. You can even the odds by having an attorney working in your best interests. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today to learn how legal representation from our firm can help you.
Our Lawyer Can Represent You in an Opa-Locka, FL, Truck Accident at No Upfront Charge
Truck accidents are typically more devastating than accidents involving smaller passenger vehicles. Trucks, especially trucks that are hauling cargo, can cause catastrophic injuries and leave you with debilitating expenses that put the future at risk for you and your family. Therefore, it is understandable that you may have concerns about cost when hiring an attorney to represent you.
But you don’t have to worry because we work on a contingency fee basis, so you don’t pay us unless we win your case. We require zero upfront costs, and we offer free consultations so we can evaluate your case and directly answer your questions. And when you get the bill, you will not find any hidden fees because we are transparent about the cost of our services.
Act With A Truck Accident Lawyer To File A Lawsuit In Opa-Locka Before The Deadline Expires
The statute of limitations for a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit in Florida is generally only two years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11. If you don’t want to lose your option of taking the negligent party to court, we strongly recommend consulting with a lawyer as soon as possible after an accident to begin building your case.
The court will dismiss your case if the deadline expires, but our firm will work to meet all deadlines in your case so that you can retain your right to file a lawsuit if it becomes necessary to recover compensation in court.
An Attorney In Opa-Locka Can Identify Liable Parties In Truck Accidents
Multiple parties could be liable for a truck accident, including:
- Truck drivers
- Trucking companies
- Maintenance providers
- Cargo loaders and owners
- Part manufacturers
- Government entities responsible for road safety
We consider it our duty to hold negligent parties accountable so you can get compensation and justice as well as prevent future accidents.
Consult a Truck Accident Lawyer in Opa-Locka Today – Free Consultation
Recovering compensation for your injuries and financial losses is about protecting yourself and your future as much as it is about holding the liable party accountable for their negligence. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are ready to talk to you about your case and help you achieve these goals.
We invite you to check out some reviews our clients have left to learn more about how we can help you. For a free consultation, please reach out by contacting a truck accident attorney from our firm to discuss your case in Opa-locka today.
We Can Help.