There are many ways in which you or someone you love can suffer a personal injury, and if your injury is the result of someone else’s negligence, you have the right to recover compensation for damages.
A personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you recover the compensation you deserve in Opa-Locka by putting the legal process to work for you. We will also handle the legal aspects of your case to take some stress off your shoulders during this challenging time.
Types Of Damages Our Opa-Locka Personal Injury Lawyers Can Pursue
An injury could be devastating to your health and threaten your finances, putting your future and the future of your family in a state of uncertainty. You want accountability and justice, but you also require compensation to cover your losses so you can avoid potential bankruptcy, pay your bills, and move forward.
Our firm primarily practices personal injury law. We will evaluate your case and determine which types of damages apply to you. This could include:
- Medical bills, both current and future expenses arising due to your injuries
- Lost income, both current and future, depending on whether you are out of work temporarily or permanently
- Home modifications, which can include adding a ramp or railings to make it easier for you to access and move around your space
- Physical therapy and counseling to regain function, reduce pain, and alleviate trauma.
- Home services, such as cleaning, yard work, and other maintenance your injuries prevent you from performing yourself
- Pain and suffering, which typically include emotional and mental strain as well as lost quality of life
- Wrongful death damages, such as funeral expenses, lost inheritance, medical costs, and lost earning capacity. We extend our deepest condolences to you and your family if you lost someone you love because of a personal injury
Each personal injury case is different, and they can be complex and take years to resolve. A personal injury attorney from our firm will aggressively fight to recover compensation on your behalf in Opa-Locka with the determination and professionalism you and your case deserve.
A Personal Injury Lawyer From Our Firm Can Benefit Your Case In Opa-Locka
Building a personal injury case can take time, time that you may not necessarily have if you are focusing on recovering from your injuries and performing other tasks that require your attention. We are at your service because having a lawyer handle your case provides you with all the benefits of building your case without having to do it yourself.
- Investigate the cause of your personal injury and gather evidence to determine liability and prove negligence.
- Calculate the value of the damages that apply to your case and file an insurance claim.
- Negotiate a settlement that adequately covers your losses with the liable party and their insurer.
- Handle all communication with the insurance company on your behalf.
- File a personal injury lawsuit and represent you in court as we litigate your case.
Our firm provides the above services that benefit your case, but we also do much more for you to set ourselves apart:
- We will help you get repairs for your vehicle after a car accident.
- We will assist you with scheduling appointments.
- We will provide you with your lawyer’s cell phone number.
- We will return all calls and emails.
- We will provide you with regular case updates.
- We will provide straight answers to your questions.
Our job is to protect your rights and best interests as we take care of your legal case. We can deal with the insurance adjusters and defense attorneys for you.
You Can Afford To Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer In Opa-Locka
If you choose to discuss your case with us, part of the process includes talking about the cost of our services, which we will do with complete transparency so there are no surprises or misunderstandings. Should you have concerns about the cost of a lawyer from our firm, here are some points to alleviate them:
- You pay nothing unless we win
- No hidden fees
- Zero upfront costs
- Free consultations
We believe everyone should have access to legal representation regardless of financial status.
Your Personal Injury Attorney Will Meet The Statute Of Limitations In Opa-Locka
Florida law only provides you with a window of two years starting from the date of the incident to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11. The court will dismiss your case if the deadline expires with you taking action unless you qualify for an extension.
Our law firm takes the statute of limitations seriously in every case, and we will work to meet the deadline in yours so you can have your day in court.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases A Lawyer From Our Firm Handles In Opa-Locka
Our law firm handles a variety of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Dog bites
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boat accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Construction accidents
- Premises liability
- Medical malpractice
- Workers’ compensation
Our law firm can help you recover compensation and justice in Opa-Locka.
Consult A Personal Injury Lawyer In Opa-Locka Today
You should not have to pay for damages you suffer as a result of someone else’s negligence out of your own pocket. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine primarily handle personal injury cases, and we can provide you with options. You are not alone. We fight for people, not insurance companies.
To schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss your case in Opa-Locka, please contact a personal injury lawyer from our firm today.
We Can Help.