Drinking before getting behind the wheel can lead to unsafe driving and substantial accidents. If you were in an accident that involved a drunk driver, you might be eligible to recover compensation. Compensation can help to cover your expenses related to the accident.
Why Should You Work With Our Ocala Drunk Driving Car Accident Lawyer?
Working with an Ocala car accident attorney from our firm means you do not have to navigate the legal process by yourself. If you decide to work with the team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will handle your case so that you can focus on what matters: your recovery.
On your behalf, we will:
- Collect evidence of the losses you sustained to help you pursue fair compensation
- Answer any questions you have
- Provide you with your attorney’s phone number
- Give you frequent updates about your case
- File all relevant paperwork for you
- Help you get your car fixed
- Schedule appointments for you
- Explain the laws that apply to your drunk driving accident case
- Speak to all other parties involved in your case for you
We aim to make the legal process as straightforward for you as possible. We know that drunk driving accidents can be traumatic, and you do not need to worry about any additional stress.
See What Previous Clients Say About Working With The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
Our legal team works in a variety of specialty areas, including helping clients who have experienced car accidents involving a drunk driver. Consider what a few of our clients have had to say after working with us:
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.” – Charles L.
- “I must say, I wasn’t a believer until I met with these guys! I lost hope but Shire Patel, Esq. helped me with my case and made sure everything was a total success! If you need any legal advice, please ask for Shire Patel. He is kind and very professional. I’m so glad I went with Anidjar & Levine.” – Nathacha P.
For a free legal consultation with a drunk driving accidents lawyer serving Ocala, 800-747-3733
Compensation You Could Recover After A Drunk Driving Car Accident In Ocala
Compensation after a drunk driving accident should help to cover your accident-related expenses. Some of the types of damages you can recover after an Ocala drunk driving accident include:
- Medical bills: You can seek compensation to pay for the medical treatment you received after the accident. Any short-term or long-term treatment could be compensable in your case.
- Lost income: Many accident victims need time away from work to recover from their injuries. Our Ocala drunk driving car accident attorney can help you seek compensation for your lost income.
- Pain and suffering: You could receive compensation for the physical pain and suffering your injuries cause. We can assign a monetary value to this damage to help you seek appropriate compensation.
- Reduced earning capacity: If your injuries prevent you from returning to the same job you once had, you may qualify to recover compensation for your reduced earning capacity.
Your Ocala drunk driving car accident lawyer can help you go over what sort of compensation you may be able to receive and what parties may be legally responsible.
Wrongful Death Compensation In A Drunk Driving Car Accident Case
OcalaDrunk Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
What Is The Deadline For Filing A Drunk Driving Car Accident Lawsuit In Ocala?
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
How Drunk Driving Can Impact Ocala Accident Victims
Alcohol-impaired driving contributes to many motor vehicle accident deaths in the United States. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 29 people pass away daily because of accidents involving drunk drivers. Marion County saw 72 alcohol-related car accidents in 2022, according to Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV).
After consuming alcohol, a person might disregard road signs or other traffic laws. They may become distracted or fail to acknowledge other drivers on the road.
Car accidents can cause severe injuries like traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and broken bones. They can also damage vehicles to the point where they need extensive repairs. After being involved in a drunk driving car accident, it is vital to seek proper medical treatment and report the accident to the police. You may also decide to speak with our Ocala drunk driving car accident lawyer so you can hold the drunk driver accountable.
Ocala Drunk Driving AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Begin Your Drunk Driving Car Accident Case With A Free Consultation Today
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW