You do not have to deal with the legal aftermath of a truck accident on your own. If you or a loved one was involved in a collision with a large or commercial truck, our North Fort Myers personal injury lawyer will take on the insurance company. We will handle every aspect of preparing and resolving your case. With our support, you can identify the at-fault party and recover damages.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our North Fort Myers truck accident lawyer will build the strongest possible case for you. One of our team members will review your case at no cost or obligation. We will help you assess the value of your lost wages, medical bills, and more. Our law firm goes the extra mile so you can worry about getting better while we take care of everything else.
Compensation You Can Collect After A North Fort Myers, FL, Truck Accident
Understanding your case’s value can be more complicated than you think. Our results-driven team can help you determine how much you should settle for after a truck accident. As a truck accident survivor, your recoverable damages can include economic and non-economic losses:
- Medical, rehab, and therapy expenses
- Medications and assistive medical devices
- Loss of income and future earning potential
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lasting impairments and physical disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Impaired or loss of quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of companionship
If you lost a loved one in a North Fort Myers accident, an attorney from our personal injury law firm could take legal action with a wrongful death claim or lawsuit.
Punitive damages could be available in your truck collision case if the at-fault party’s actions were egregious or grossly negligent. Recovering these damages is uncommon, but we will determine whether they are available in your case.
The Statute Of Limitations For Your North Fort Myers, FL, Truck Accident Case
Filing your truck accident lawsuit on time is mandatory, even if your goal is to settle your case without going to court. Meeting the filing deadline can be complicated, though, since it can fluctuate based on many circumstances of your case.
In general, you have two years to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a). Similarly, you have two years to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(e).
If either statute of limitations expires:
- You will not be permitted to file your lawsuit.
- The insurance provider will refuse to negotiate.
- Your lawsuit will be dismissed out of hand.
- The at-fault party cannot be compelled to compensate you.
To help you avoid these costly consequences, our truck accident lawyer will help you accurately interpret the applicable filing deadline.
Get Legal Guidance From Our Truck Accident Lawyer Serving North Fort Myers
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we do everything we can to make your case as stress-free and seamless as possible for you. The services we provide make it beneficial to hire our truck accident lawyer. On your behalf, we will:
- Establish the cause of your truck accident
- Document the damage to your car
- Compile your medical records and bills
- Interview lay and expert witnesses
- Complete and submit insurance claim forms
- Negotiating a fair and appropriate settlement
- Assist with car repairs and appointment scheduling
Because we are committed to providing outstanding client support, our truck crash lawyer serving North Fort Myers will also provide you with your attorney’s phone number, regular updates on your case, and prompt answers to any questions you have. Our team makes sure you receive timely responses to your calls and emails.
Hear From Satisfied Clients Of The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
When previous clients talk about our compassionate service and support for personal injury cases, they say:
- Adam S.: The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations … in successfully settling my case … and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Jos I.: Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.
Read what other satisfied clients say in their own words by browsing their testimonials on our reviews page. We are ready to represent you. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to get started.
Our Truck Accident Lawyer Will Identify All Potentially Liable Parties
When pursuing personal injury or wrongful death damages in Texas, you should understand how fault is determined in a truck accident. Our investigative team will identify the components of fault and negligence, including:
- Duty of care
- Breach of duty
Establishing negligence will help us identify the accident’s contributing factors and at-fault party or parties, which can include:
- The truck driver, if they are an owner/operator
- The trucking company, if it is a separate entity
- The facility responsible for maintaining the truck
- The cargo loader, if the truck was improperly loaded or balanced
- The manufacturer of the truck or its components
We also take time to explain how Florida’s comparative negligence law could affect your case and the amount of compensation you are able to recover.
Leave Evidence Collection To Our North Fort Myers, FL, Truck Accident Attorney
To document your case and substantiate your right to fair compensation, our law firm will build a persuasive collection of evidence. It can include:
- Medical records describing the cause and extent of your injuries
- Truck accident report with diagrams, photos, and details of the accident
- Accident scene reconstructionist report and expert testimonials
- Verbal and written statements from accident witnesses
We also collect evidence of the accident’s financial impact, including medical bills, job and salary history records, and estimates to repair or replace your damaged or destroyed vehicle.
Get a Free North Fort Myers, FL, Truck Accident Case Review – Call Us Today
If you or someone you love was injured in a tractor-trailer truck accident caused by another’s negligence, you are entitled to financial compensation. You do not have to pursue it alone. Our North Fort Myers truck accident lawyer will take on the insurance carrier for you.
Learn more about how hard we fight for our clients by contacting our case evaluation team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to get started today.
We Can Help.