If you were hurt in a collision that was someone else’s fault, a Miramar arm and leg injury car accident lawyer could help you pursue compensation from the at-fault party. It can be intimidating to navigate the insurance claim process by yourself. You do not have to go it alone. Our Miramar accident attorney can be there with you from the very beginning.
We want to do what we can to make your recovery easier. Not only will we schedule your appointments and car repairs, but we will take the lead on your case and fight for your compensation. Once we take you on as our client, your priority will be healing. Ours? Negotiating for a life-improving settlement or verdict.
Recoverable Damages After A Miramar Arm And Leg Injury Car Accident
The type and monetary amount of damages you could pursue will depend on your circumstances. After we talk to you and perform a thorough investigation of your accident, we can go after whatever damages are appropriate in your case.
Some common damages in arm and leg injury car accident cases include:
- Medical expenses. It is customary to recover the reasonable cost of the healthcare services you needed to treat your wounds from the accident. This should also include the future cost of medical care.
- Lost wages. If you missed time from work without full pay, we can include that financial loss in your claim. If your injuries prevent you from working in the same field or returning to work at all, we can also pursue this loss of future income.
- Pain and suffering. This category covers the emotional distress, inconvenience, and physical discomfort of your arm or leg injury. While these are harder to place a financial value on, you deserve compensation to mitigate this suffering.
Wrongful Death Damages
If you lost a loved one due to a devastating car accident injury, we are sorry for your loss. We know how personally and financially difficult it can be to cope with such a loss. We hope you’ll allow us to talk with you further about recovering accident-related losses in a wrongful death case.
What A Miramar Arm And Leg Injury Car Accident Lawyer Can Do For You
When we handle your Miramar car accident injury claim, you aim to provide responsive legal services. You will get your lawyer’s phone number for easy access to legal counsel and answers to your questions.
We will respond to your calls and emails promptly and provide frequent case updates so that you never have to wonder about the status of your arm and leg injury claim.
A Miramar Arm And Leg Injury Car Accident Lawyer Will Go The Extra Mile
You need a car accident lawyer who will go the extra mile, so you can focus on healing your arm and leg injuries. Many of our clients are shocked when they see the attention we give to their health. We take care of everything related to your case, but we strive to do more. We will schedule your appointments, arrange your car repairs, and stay in contact throughout your case.
We Will Handle Your Case For No Upfront Costs or Fees
You might think that you cannot afford to hire a lawyer to handle your Miramar car accident injury claim, but that is not the case. You do not have to pay any upfront legal fees for our help and expertise. We use a contingency fee arrangement which means that we only get paid after we win your case.
Overall, you shoulder none of the risk of filing with our firm, and you won’t pay out of pocket for our help.
Four Steps To Take After A Miramar Arm And Leg Injury Car Accident
You might want to consider taking these measures after getting injured in a car crash in the Miramar, Florida, area:
- Call the police. Under Florida law, you were required to call the police for an accident in which someone got injured. The police report can make an estimation of fault and provide contact and insurance information for all the involved parties. They will also document apparent injuries, providing a necessary connection to the accident.
- Take photo and video evidence. If you are physically able, it will help your case to have ample photos and video of the accident scene, the vehicles involved, and your physical injuries. It may also be helpful to take pictures of license plates in case the other party attempts to leave the scene.
- Get immediate medical attention. Go straight from the scene of the accident to the emergency room or urgent care center, depending on what is appropriate in your situation. It will be easier to link your injuries to the accident if you are seen by a doctor right away. This will also safeguard your health from unseen injuries and complications.
- Get an attorney. Not only can they help you gather time-sensitive evidence, but they can get started on your case sooner rather than later. Car accident cases must be filed before a certain amount of time has passed, and your lawyer can help you meet these important deadlines.
There will be many other steps during the process. When you work with a personal injury attorney on your claim, however, they can do the heavy lifting so that you can focus on getting the rest you need.
Secure An Attorney From The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine For Your Case
If you suffered an arm or leg injury in a car accident, you’re likely suffering in many other ways. You shouldn’t have to worry about your financial future because someone else put your way of life in jeopardy. Let us assess your options for financial recovery and then pursue it with every resource at our disposal.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offers a free initial consultation with no obligation. Please feel free to reach out to us today to get started.
We Can Help.