While cycling is a convenient and healthy mode of transportation, there is little protection to prevent serious injuries if you are involved in an accident. Cyclists have the same rights as any other road user and deserve the same legal support. So, if you were injured in an accident caused by someone else, you could recover compensation.
We understand what you’re going through. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has more than 15 years of legal experience—and we’ve recovered millions for injured people like you. We offer free case reviews where you can explore working with a Miramar bicycle accident lawyer.
It Costs You Nothing To Partner With Our Firm
If you are worried about the cost of hiring a lawyer, we represent injured cyclists on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means there are no upfront or out-of-pocket expenses for you to pay. We only request our attorney’s fees if we win a settlement or trial verdict.
We Encourage You to Consider Prompt Legal Action After Your Bicycle Accident
All civil cases, including bicycle accident cases, must follow Florida’s statute of limitations. This law outlines how long you have to file a lawsuit. Florida Statues § 95.11(3)(a) grants you a four-year period to file your injury case. You have about two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit under a similar statute.
This is perhaps one of the most important laws surrounding your case. Failure to follow the statute of limitations could invalidate your right to damages. This would leave the financial burden of your accident and injuries on you. By connecting with our team promptly, we can determine whether filing a lawsuit is necessary. If so, we’ll manage its deadlines and other obligations.
We Will Pursue Damages for Your Bicycle Accident Injuries in Miramar
Each case is different. The damages you can recover depend on your situation, including the medical care you required. We will evaluate your situation and seek:
- Medical bills
- Rehabilitation and other therapies, such as counseling
- Lost income, tips, bonuses, commissions, and freelance contracts
- Loss of future earning capacity
- The cost of repairing or replacing your bike
- Pain and suffering
- Various out-of-pocket damages, such as temporary transportation costs
We also advocate for wrongful death claimants in Miramar.
Services Our Miramar Bicycle Accident Team Provides
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we provide full-service legal assistance. We will manage everything your case requires. When you partner with us, we will support you by:
- Providing your attorney’s direct phone number
- Keeping you regularly updated about your case’s progress
- Being available to answer your questions
- Arranging your medical appointments
- Calculating your losses
- Communicating with the involved parties
- Determining the cause of your accident
- Negotiating a settlement
- Filing your claim and/or lawsuit
We Will Manage All Dealings With the Insurance Company
Insurance companies don’t always negotiate in good faith. The liable insurer may undervalue your losses. It may even contest the severity of your condition.
Our bicycle accident lawyers serving Miramar have years of experience managing personal injury cases. We know how to handle communications and negotiations with insurance companies. We will:
- Gather evidence to supplement your claim
- Write and send your demand letter
- Identify your compensable losses
- Review the liable insurance policy
- Determine fault and liability
- Protect you from bad faith insurance practices
The insurance company wants to protect its bottom line. We, on the other hand, want to protect your right to damages.
We Will Determine the Cause of Your Accident
Knowing the cause of your bicycle accident in Broward County helps us determine fault and liability. We will review traffic camera footage, the police report, and accident reconstruction data to learn how your collision happened. Then, we can pursue damages from the liable party.
Our investigation may find one or more of the following factors caused your collision:
- Driver inattention (not seeing a cyclist)
- Drivers or passengers opening doors into the path of an oncoming cyclist
- Distracted driving, such as texting
- Speeding and other aggressive behavior behind the wheel
- Failing to yield to cyclists
- Failing to obey traffic laws
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving while fatigued
If another party’s negligence caused your collision, you can seek damages. You can trust that the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will pursue the liable party for what you need.
We Get Positive Feedback from Injured Claimants In Florida
While we can tell you about our services, here is what some former clients have shared:
- “Shire Patel worked with me on my case and was absolutely amazing! Sharp as a knife and fought hard against the insurance with my best interest in mind at all times. He was also very responsive and always kept in touch, updating me about my case at all hours. I had very high expectations for my injury compensation and he exceeded them beyond belief. He really takes the time to make sure you get the best… I am very grateful he was my attorney and I would highly recommend him” – Daniel R.
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff was very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services” – Adam S.
You can learn more about our commitment to client success by reading our testimonials.
Reach Out Today for a Free Case Review With Our Bicycle Accident Team
Starting a claim with us is easy. First, the bicycle injury attorneys at our Miramar office can help you understand your legal options during a free case review. Then, if you partner with us, we do everything possible to pursue damages. We go the extra mile for bicycle accident claimants in Broward County.
Call and schedule a free consultation with our team today to learn more about your legal options. We are standing by to help.
We Can Help.