The aftermath of a truck accident can be more stressful than the collision itself. Insurance companies don’t always negotiate in good faith, and you might not understand the full cost of your damages.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has faithfully served Florida for more than 15 years. A Middleburg truck accident lawyer from our team will do everything possible to recover compensation for your losses. We offer free case reviews where we can discuss your case at no obligation.
Why Partner with Our Truck Accident Team on Your Case?
You should consider partnering with our legal team because:
- Trucking companies are billion-dollar corporations with endless resources to dispute claims.
- Some evidence, like expert witness testimony, might be inaccessible without a lawyer’s help. We have connections with accident reconstruction specialists and healthcare experts who can testify to your case’s validity.
- We work on a contingency-fee basis, so you don’t pay anything up front for our services. Compensation for our help comes from your settlement or court award.
There is no reason to manage a complicated legal case on your own. We’re prepared to manage everything your case entails from beginning to end.
We Will File Your Lawsuit Within the Appropriate Deadline
Every truck accident lawsuit comes with a filing deadline. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years to file your truck accident lawsuit. You typically have two years to file if you’re pursuing a wrongful death lawsuit.
Some exceptions could alter your filing deadline. For instance, if you were hurt in a hit-and-run accident, this could stall the statutory deadline. Our truck accident lawyers in Middleburg can explain more.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Middleburg, 800-747-3733
Compensation for Truck Accident Claimants in Middleburg
With our team’s help, you could recover damages for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Vehicle repair or replacements
- Pain and suffering
- Future lost earning ability
- Permanent disability or disfigurement
- Estimated future medical costs
- Physical or/and occupational therapy
- Transportation costs to and from doctors’ appointments
Our hearts are with you and your family if you lost a loved one. We understand that recovering damages will not alleviate your stress and grief. Yet, it could make paying for certain expenses easier, such as your loved one’s funeral and burial.
How Much Is Your Middleburg Truck Accident Claim Worth?
The amount you’ll recover in a Middleburg truck accident claim depends on various aspects of your situation, including:
- Your injuries’ severity
- Your portion of fault for the accident
- The cost of your medical bills and other financial losses
- Your prognosis and diagnosis
- Your quality of life
MiddleburgTruck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We’re Prepared to Pursue Compensation for Your Losses
You can trust our team to:
Determine the Cause of Your Collision
We will investigate your collision and gather the following evidence to support your case:
- Accident reconstruction testimony
- Traffic camera footage
- Photos of the accident scene
- Your injury-related billing statements, invoices, and receipts
- Black box data
- The trucker’s driving logs
- Your personal testimony
Even if you contributed to the accident, you can still seek recovery for your losses. Yet, this could reduce how much you can seek. We can explain more about Florida’s laws during your free case review.
Establish Liability for Your Middleburg Truck Accident
Several parties may be responsible for a truck accident. This means that if you or your loved one is injured in a truck accident, you could file a claim against more than one party.
Liable parties in a truck accident could include:
- The truck driver
- The truck owner
- Manufacturers of defective trucks and parts
- The person or company that leased the truck
- The mechanic who repaired or serviced the truck
We will prove liability for your accident using the evidence described above. If multiple parties are liable for your injuries, we will pursue damages from each of them.
Answer Your Questions During a Free Case Review
We understand that you may have many case-specific questions about your situation. We can answer those questions during your free case review. Here, you can ask questions about:
- Your case’s resolution and financial recovery options
- Any impending deadlines
- The average value of truck accident cases
- What you can expect from our truck accident team in Middleburg
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Our Clients Have Great Feedback To Share with Us
After resolving their injury cases, some of our clients have shared:
- “After a horrific car accident that myself and my children were involved in, I trusted the awesome team at Anidjar and Levine to help us through the difficult times. From the beginning to the end, every person I spoke to at the firm was understanding and reassuring. They held my hand during the entire process.” – Britney M.
- “Very professional and knowledgeable staff. Shire Patel was very understanding and professional during this tough time. Attorneys can sometimes be very hard to reach, but at Anidjar & Levine they were always available or they will get right back to you.” – John C.
- “Elie Anidjar and the whole team made the whole process after my accident a breeze. I was well taken care of with all my medical needs and any professional questions I had.” – Marco P.
Middleburg Truck AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
What Injuries Can Result from Truck Accidents in Middleburg, Florida?
Right now, you may be suffering from these conditions:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Soft-tissue injuries
- Broken bones
- Herniated discs
We encourage you to seek medical attention and keep all documents you receive while undergoing treatment.
Begin a Free Case Review with Us Today
If you or your loved one was involved in a truck accident in Middleburg, reach out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We’re ready to break ground on your case today and pursue the damages you deserve.
Call us at 1-800-747-3733 today to schedule a free case review and get more information.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW