Many car accident victims’ lives are never the same after the crash. If they suffer severe injuries, all their time, energy, and effort likely will go toward healing, making it hard to take legal action. If this has happened to you or a loved one in Miami Lakes, FL, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for financial recovery while you care for your health and well-being.
Everyone deserves responsive legal care after suffering an injury or loss, and that’s precisely what you can expect when you work with us. When you hire our Miami Lakes car accident lawyer, they will guide you through an insurance claim or injury lawsuit. Our Miami Lakes personal injury attorneys will hold the negligent driver or entity accountable for reckless actions that harmed you and talk to the insurance company for you.
Why Hire A Car Accident Lawyer For Legal Help After A Miami Lakes Crash?
In our years of serving as personal injury law professionals, we’ve seen how sudden losses from car accidents cost victims their health, income, and well-being. No matter what accident you experienced in Miami Lakes—whether it’s a hit-and-run crash, a rear-end collision, a T-bone wreck, or another kind of crash—our car accident attorneys believe you deserve every opportunity to hold negligent drivers accountable.
We will protect your rights and interests in your personal injury case and set out to prove the opposing party’s negligence. Our Miami Lakes car accident attorneys will handle everything, saving you time and headaches.
If you become our client, we will:
- Listen to your account of the accident in Miami Lakes during a free consultation.
- Investigate the crash to determine what happened and assess liability and negligence.
- Review and explain how Florida’s personal injury protection (PIP) laws affect your claim.
- Calculate your economic and noneconomic damages.
- Collect case-supporting evidence (e.g., police reports, witness testimony, expert witness testimony, medical records, photos, and video footage).
- Communicate with all parties involved in the accident, including the opposing side’s insurers and legal representatives.
- Lead negotiations for fair compensation that covers all your post-accident losses.
- Evaluate all potential insurance settlements to ensure the offer appropriately covers your losses (once you accept an offer, you can’t ask for more money).
- File all case-related paperwork and meet all case deadlines.
- File your injury lawsuit and seek your recovery in court if necessary.
You Can Reach Us When You Need Us
Our South Florida firm’s attorneys return phone calls and emails promptly, so you can reach us when you need to. We will give your lawyer’s cell phone number, so you are always in the loop about your case’s status. Moreover, we will share frequent case updates.
We even help you with other tasks after an accident, such as scheduling medical appointments and helping you get your car fixed. Finally, we can help you with the transportation needs you may have.
We are here for you and aim to reduce any stress you may feel after a car collision. Remember—you are not alone. If you’re ready to start, we’re prepared to discuss your Miami Lakes car crash.
We Will Lead Your Case Without Upfront Fees
We know that concerns about legal fees stop some car accident victims from getting help from an auto wreck attorney. While we understand the concerns about money, we are more concerned about the financial losses auto accident victims could bear alone.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we aim to make it easier to start legal recovery without upfront costs. Our no-win, no-fee policy means we don’t get paid unless you win your case.
Miami Lakes Car Accident Lawsuits Have A Filing Deadline
Injured parties have a limited time to seek compensation for their damages, so we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible.
Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a) allows injured parties two years to sue liable parties or entities for their losses. Those who want to take legal action for wrongful death also have two years. You must file your lawsuit within these time frames unless exceptions apply. If you don’t, you risk losing your chance for recovery forever.
We can advise you on the deadlines that pertain to your case. In addition, our injury attorneys will keep your case on track. That means more time for you to focus on yourself while we handle everything else.
We Will Demand Your Recoverable Damages After A Miami Lakes Car Accident
You will likely have economic and noneconomic damages after an accident. Our Miami Lakes car accident attorneys will demand financial compensation for both as we seek to hold the negligent driver accountable.
We can prove your financial losses with documentation, such as receipts and wage statements. Moreover, we will establish the cost of your noneconomic damages, such as pain and suffering.
What Damages Could I Recover?
Your losses are unique to your situation, so there are no typical car accident settlement amounts. However, common losses accident victims recover include the following:
- Medical expenses (e.g., emergency care, surgeries, tests, doctor’s visits, medications, and related costs)
- Rehabilitation costs (e.g., physical therapy)
- Lost income and earning ability
- Property damage (e.g., vehicle repairs or replacement)
- Pain and suffering (physical and mental pain)
- Impaired quality of life
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Loss of consortium and companionship
- Wrongful death (funeral and burial expenses)
We will review your Miami Lakes car accident to determine how much to seek from the liable party. We will seek maximum compensation and ensure a settlement or court-ordered judgment covers your current and anticipated losses.
Talk to Us Today About Your Miami Lakes Car Accident – Our Lawyers Can Help
As you or a loved one recuperates from a car accident in the Miami Lakes area, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for you to recover everything you’ve lost. Managing life after a car crash requires time, patience, and money—all things you might have in short supply if you’ve had to miss work and racked up hefty hospital bills.
Our Miami Lakes car accident lawyer will travel to north Miami-Dade County to discuss the crash if you cannot come to us. It could be a relief to know you have a professional working for you to sort out insurance claims, PIP coverage, legal deadlines, and other complex tasks. Call us today for a free consultation.
We Can Help.