Broken bones are severe injuries that may entitle you to compensation following a car crash. A Miami Gardens broken bones car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek the full financial recovery you are entitled to recover. Your recoverable damages could include medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
We’ll lead your case from start to finish. By hiring our firm, you can focus on your recovery.
Recoverable Damages Caused by Broken Bones in Miami Gardens
Your broken bones and the car accident that caused them could prove costly. Even if your damages don’t appear extensive at first, hiring a lawyer could ensure you do not underestimate your damages.
If you do not correctly calculate your damages or accept a settlement before you identify the total cost of your accident, you may be in a difficult financial position. Your car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will identify all your current and future damages, which may include the following:
- Medical expenses: The more severe your injuries, the greater your medical costs may be. The Cleveland Clinic also notes how you could require wide-ranging treatment for your broken bones. Thus, we’ll determine the cost of current and future medical care you’ll need for your injuries.
- Professional damages: Broken bones could interfere with your employment. Missing work could mean losing income, missing performance bonuses, diminishing your earning power, and suffering other professional damages.
- Pain and suffering: Broken bones will cause pain, while the memories of your accident may also cause anxiety, depression, sleep problems, and other trauma that affect your quality of life. In addition, you may also incur expenses to treat your pain and suffering.
- Property costs: We will seek compensation for all property expenses from your accident, including damage to your vehicle.
Calculating the cost of your accident can be a complicated process, but it’s one we are familiar with handling. So, let our team worry about your damages. We’ll account for every expense, including those you have yet to experience.
Why Should I Have a Car Accident Lawyer Represent Me in Miami Gardens?
You deserve a law firm that will treat you respectfully, prioritize your car accident case, and fight relentlessly for every dollar you deserve. That’s what you can expect from the team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Get Our Full Financial Support
Our firm will cover every case-related expense, and our fee structure protects you financially. We:
- Receive no upfront payment.
- Don’t receive any money out of your pocket.
- Only receive a percentage of any settlement or judgment you recover.
- Pay the fees of any experts we hire for your case.
Always Know Where Your Case Stands
Our team serving Miami Gardens will update you frequently about your case. In addition, if you ever need to contact us, our team is available around the clock. You’ll even receive your attorney’s contact information.
Protect Yourself from Several Risks
Many car accident victims hire an attorney because they can’t risk their health or well-being. When you hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we:
- Deal with the insurance companies for you.
- Advise you before you make any recorded statements.
- Ensure that nobody contacts you without your permission.
- Protect you from any potential rights violations.
We encourage our clients to prioritize their recovery. By allowing us to lead your case, you protect yourself from stress and responsibilities that might put your health at risk.
Be Represented by Experienced, Dedicated Car Accident Attorneys
Our lawyers have helped many car accident victims get compensation and move forward with their lives. Our prior experience leading cases like yours will:
- Provide a blueprint for completing your case.
- Prepare us for the unpredictable challenges that each case presents.
- Reassure you we can deliver positive results, no matter how your case unfolds.
While the outcome of a car accident case is never guaranteed, having an experienced attorney lead your case can benefit you.
Our Former Clients Explain What to Expect from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
The experiences of former clients show what you should expect from a Miami car accident lawyer from our firm:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call, and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow-up is outstanding. I am very appreciative of the service I have received from this firm.” — Stephen L.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case. In the course of the case, Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future … As a conclusion, they won my case …These guys are amazing attorneys. They are the BEST!!!” — Erika C.
These reviews sum up what our firm is about. We will put you first and do everything possible to secure your settlement or judgment.
How Your Miami Gardens Broken Bones Lawyer Will Seek Compensation for You
As you receive medical treatment, our team will work to secure your financial recovery. Our responsibilities include the following:
- Establishing liability: We’ll determine who owes you compensation for your damages. For example, motorists, vehicle manufacturers, and municipalities could be liable for a car accident, depending on the details of the collision.
- Gathering evidence and documentation: We will collect witness testimony and other evidence related to your accident, such as X-rays, employment records, and other relevant documentation of your damages.
- Leading settlement negotiations: We will meet directly with liable parties to demand the settlement you deserve.
- Handling any necessary trial: If going to trial is the proper decision for your case, our legal team will proceed to court.
We’ll do everything necessary to complete your car accident case in Miami Gardens.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today for a Free Consultation
A broken bones car accident lawyer from our firm may face a deadline for filing your case. So, keep in mind that waiting to take legal action could have serious consequences. Instead, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation about your case in Miami Gardens.
We Can Help.