In a typical car accident case, you seek compensation from the at-fault driver and their insurance company. When an accident is caused by the brake’s failure to perform as expected, it can be hard to know who to hold responsible. We can help. Our Miami car accident lawyer will conduct a thorough investigation. Our goal is to identify the at-fault party and document your right to recover monetary compensation.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we never stop fighting to recover your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Our personal injury lawyers start by reviewing your case at no cost, identifying the at-fault party, and dealing with the insurance company so that you do not have to. Our client-focused team is on your side, and we work hard to build an effective personal injury case for you.
Financial Recovery After a Brake Failure Accident in Miami Beach, FL
When our Miami Beach car accident lawyer represents you, they pursue recovery of the accident’s economic and non-economic damages. These can include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future loss of income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total loss
- Physical disability or disfigurement
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
If the brake failure accident caused the demise of a loved one, we also pursue wrongful death damages. Your family can recover the costs of your loved one’s funeral and burial, your loss of their financial and familial support, and various additional losses.
What Florida’s Statute of Limitations Means for Your Case
Your Miami Beach brake failure accident has a time limit. According to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years to file your personal injury lawsuit. Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) generally gives your family two years to file its wrongful death lawsuit. Our car accident attorney will ensure your lawsuit is filed on time and protect you from the costly consequences of non-compliance.
Common Causes of Vehicle Brake Failure
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand the importance of proving the cause of your accident and holding the at-fault party responsible. Possible causes of brake failure can include:
- Ineffective, faulty, or damaged brake pads
- Inappropriately installed brakes or brake components
- Manufacturing or design flaws in the braking system
In general, the vehicle’s manufacturer or the repair shop that worked on your brakes could bear full or partial financial liability for your accident. Our brake failure car accident lawyer representing injured clients and their families in Miami Beach will prove the cause of the braking defect.
Our Investigation Will Prove the Brake Failure that Caused Your Accident
Your car accident case will rely on an accumulation of evidence that includes your police report, medical records, and witness statements. These types of evidence are common in most car accident cases.
To prove faulty brakes were the cause of your accident, we collect additional evidence, which can include:
- Photos of skid and tire marks at the accident scene
- Statements from witnesses who may have heard the squeal commonly attributed to faulty brakes
- Vehicle repair and maintenance records
We will also conduct an exhaustive search for any recalls or other information that indicates an issue with the vehicle’s braking system. Leave it to us. We leave no stone unturned when collecting evidence that supports your right to financial recovery.
Your Evidence Collection Will Establish Negligence and Financial Liability
The majority of personal injury cases like yours are settled out of court. This typically happens based on the weight of your evidence collection. We use it to prove the at-fault party:
- Owed you a duty of reasonable care
- Breached their responsibility to provide it
- Caused your accident and subsequent injuries
- Caused your resulting financial consequences
We use the information we recover to build the strongest possible case for you and to steer your case toward an out-of-court settlement versus a lengthy trial.
The Benefits of Letting Our Team Handle Your Brake Failure Car Accident Case
A car accident caused by a defect in a vehicle’s brakes can be a devastating event. If you or a loved one was injured in a brake failure accident, or your family lost a loved one, you deserve time to cope with the accident’s aftermath. While you do, our law firm will provide you with ongoing support, including:
- Responsive, communicative legal care
- Your attorney’s direct phone number
- Updates on the progress of your case
- Answers to your questions and concerns
- Replies to every phone call or email
We go the extra mile for you so that you can focus on getting better while we take care of everything else. We even help have your vehicle repaired and help you schedule important appointments.
Recent Five-Star Client Reviews for The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
When previous clients share their experiences with our team, they leave online reviews like the following:
- Sonia G.: I have nothing but good things to say… This is a very professional, courteous, and caring group, which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results… I would definitely recommend this law firm.
- Jessica D.: My husband and I were in a terrible car accident… We were both injured… Charlie was very professional and reassured us that everything was going to be fine… We definitely recommend Anidjar & Levine and will refer anyone who is looking for an attorney to use this law firm!!
Our client-focused team works hard to ensure you get the individualized time and attention you and your case need and deserve.
Call 24/7 for a Free Review of Your Miami Beach Car Accident Case
Were you or someone you love recently injured in a car accident caused by a defective brake system? Our brake failure car accident lawyer serving Miami Beach can help. We will prove the cause of your accident and pursue the at-fault party for financial compensation.
Our case review team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will evaluate your case at no cost or obligation and fight hard for the best possible outcome for you.
We Can Help.