A motorist who acted recklessly along Miami Beach may owe you compensation for your pain and suffering, your medical care, damage to your vehicle, and other economic and non-economic losses.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can provide a Miami Beach car accident lawyer to lead your case.
We Identify All of Your Eligible Losses
Every car accident victim has a unique story. We will learn the facts of your case, including the negative effects of your collision. Your lawsuit may cover any of the following losses.
Lost Income, Bonuses, and Productivity
In other words, professional losses. Your car accident could:
- Deprive you of your wages
- Hinder your productivity
- Bar you from earning bonuses
- Diminish your long-term earning power
Disabling injuries may be especially harmful. They may affect your earning power for the remainder of your life.
Car accidents lead to injuries, which often require medical care. Your financial recovery may pay for all of your medical care, including:
- Ambulance transport (or another type of medical transport)
- Emergency room care
- Intensive care
- A hospital stay
- Return visits to the hospital
- All of your doctors’ visits
- Rehabilitation for injuries
- Additional forms of treatment
- Transportation to medical and rehab appointments
Per Miami-Dade County, thousands of car accident injuries require hospitalization in a given year—you may also require serious medical care. Your healthcare costs may be substantial, and they may not be your responsibility.
Trauma and Other Forms of Pain and Suffering
In civil cases, “pain and suffering” can refer to:
- Traumatic memories
- Accident-related nightmares (and loss of sleep)
- Accident-related anxiety or depression
- Physical pain
- The pain of losing a loved one
Other forms of trauma may entitle you to compensation. Though these losses do not always have an obvious value, they are just as important as economic losses.
Your lawsuit may cover harm to your vehicle, cell phone, or other personal property.
Our firm assumes nothing about your case. We will conduct a thorough investigation of your losses. Once your lawyer identifies every loss, they will assign a financial cost to each. The total of all these figures is the fair value of your case.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Miami Beach, 800-747-3733
Are You Eligible for Compensation?
Negligence may be the standard by which we judge your case. As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, negligence is generally the legal standard for compensation in auto accident cases.
You may be the victim of negligence if:
- A liable party (motorist or otherwise) owed you a duty of care.
- The liable party breached their duty of care by acting unreasonably.
- The negligent behavior contributed to your accident.
- You have suffered harm.
This standard generally applies in wrongful death cases, too. Florida has comparative fault laws. These laws mean that you may receive compensation even if you are partially at fault for your accident.
Allow a car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to deal with these legal concepts. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else—including your Miami Beach-based lawsuit or insurance claim.
Miami BeachCar Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We Go the Extra Mile—Just Ask Our Former Clients
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine goes the extra mile for clients by:
- Conducting a thorough consultation
- Answer all of your questions
- Addressing any concerns that you have
- Clearly explaining our contingency fee
- Answering your phone calls and responding promptly to your emails
- Helping you arrange case-related appointments
- Fighting hard for the compensation that you deserve
We could tell you more about our legal care, but we will let our clients do the talking instead.
What Clients Say About the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Our clients’ reviews include the following praise:
- “[They were] very responsive and always kept in touch updating me about my case at all hours. I had very high expectations for my injury compensation and he exceeded them beyond belief. He really takes the time to make sure you get the best…” – Daniel R.
- “I got into a car accident, and contacted the law office of Anidjar & Levine. I can honestly say these guys don’t mess around. They were very compassionate and made everything go as smoothly as possible…” – Baldo L.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
We Utilize Our Knowledge of Miami Beach to Your Benefit
Miami is one of our firm’s primary areas of personal injury service. From South Pointe Beach to the Art Deco District, we know the area well. We also know how often accidents occur here, as WPLG’s coverage of car accidents displays. Your accident might bear some resemblance to these incidents.
We know how to complete legal cases in the area. This familiarity could be a benefit as we handle your case.
What Our Firm Can do for You
We know that each client has unique needs and demands. However, we generally handle the following responsibilities for clients:
- Collection of evidence
- Documentation of losses
- Valuation of losses
- Interviewing witnesses
- Drafting and filing paperwork
- Dealing with insurance companies
- Dealing with defendants’ attorneys
- Settlement negotiations
- Completion of a trial (as necessary)
We determine who is responsible for your losses. Miami Beach’s busy atmosphere requires motorists to be alert, defensive, and safe. Any failure of judgment by motorists and other parties could entitle you to compensation.
The city might be liable for your accident, for instance. The intersection could have been improperly designed or a traffic light might have been broken for too long. A city employee could have also collided with your vehicle, as a Miami Beach police officer did in a case detailed by WSVN.
You do Not Pay Unless We Win
We offer every client a contingency fee. This fee means that we receive no payment unless we win your case. You pay no upfront cost to hire us. If we do not win, there is no financial risk for you.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine So We Can Get Started on Your Case
Hire a Miami car accident lawyer who knows Miami and personal injury law—hire a lawyer from our firm. We will explain everything you need to know about your case. However, we will handle all of the legwork.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free case review. Do not wait to call. Personal injury and wrongful death cases may be time-sensitive. Our team can go over your case’s projected timeline.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW