Trucking companies and their drivers may be liable for a truck accident. This could mean that you deserve coverage of your medical costs, lost wages, vehicular damage, and other losses.
A Largo truck accident lawyer from our firm will complete your case while you recover. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Our Lawyers Seek Compensation for All Your Losses in Largo
If someone caused your losses, then they should pay for them. Therefore, we seek coverage for all of your accident-related losses. You may receive awards for:
A Loved One’s Passing
If you have lost a loved one to a truck accident, your coverage may include:
- Funeral expenses
- Pain and suffering (including the grief of losing a loved one)
- Lost financial support
- Lost companionship and guidance (for spouses and children)
Non-fatal injuries may also entitle you to awards.
Lost Income and Earning Power
Injuries that prevent you from working may:
- Bar you from your normal income
- Reduce your earning power (if you must reduce your hours or change professional roles)
- Disqualify you from performance bonuses
- Interrupt your professional advancement
- Cost you professional opportunities
Some injuries may prevent you from working forever. We will pursue coverage for all of your professional losses.
Diagnosis, Treatment, and Rehabilitation
Diagnostic costs for your injuries may include:
- Ambulance transport to a medical center
- Medical imaging
- Direct observation by a physician
You may need to visit multiple medical professionals for a full diagnosis. Treatment of your injuries may include:
- Other procedures
Depending on your injuries, treatment may last for months or years. In order to rehabilitate your injuries, you may need:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Other forms of therapy
- Chiropractic services
- Other forms of treatment
Other covered losses may include:
- Pain and suffering
- Vehicle repairs
- Replacement of a totaled vehicle
- Repair or replacement of damaged property
It is your truck accident lawyer’s job to identify all of your losses. Our team will oversee this stage, and all other stages, of your case in Largo.
How Much does Our Firm Cost?
Hiring the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine comes with no direct financial risk. Our payment is not guaranteed—we must win your case, or else you pay us nothing. Should we win your case, our fee comes from your winnings. You will never pay out of pocket to hire our team.
You Promise Us a Contingency Fee; Here Is How We Earn It
Once we extract initial information from you, your case becomes our responsibility. With the goal of winning compensation in mind, our team may:
- Complete a thorough investigation of your truck accident
- Interview witnesses
- Obtain the police report for your accident
- Establish liability for your accident
- Hire any experts who can help with your case
- Negotiate with liable parties
Truck accident cases may involve multiple defendants. The legal principle of vicarious liability may apply in cases like yours. A trucking company may be vicariously liable for the actions of its drivers. We will consider such principles as we identify defendants in your case.
Will We Settle Your Case?
We will try. A settlement may provide the compensation you deserve more quickly than going to trial. Our team will contact attorneys for defendants in your case. We will argue for the awards that you deserve.
We do not know how negotiations will unfold. If the at-fault party refuses to compensate you fairly, we will consider going to trial.
There May Be a Time Limit on Your Case
Our firm knows how to handle cases in Pinellas County, including how to abide by relevant deadlines.
With this in mind, you should act quickly to hire our firm. Though these time limits generally apply, there are exceptions. We can figure out how much time you have to file a legal action.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine: Why Choose Us?
To explain why we are right for your truck accident case, we will refer you to our client reviews:
- “I got into a car accident, and contacted the law office of Anidjar & Levine. I can honestly say these guys don’t mess around. They were very compassionate and made everything go as smoothly as possible…” – Baldo L.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
These are two of many glowing client reviews. You should expect a high standard of legal care from our firm—that is what we expect from ourselves.
We Deliver Responsive Legal Care
Truck accidents can have grueling outcomes. The least you deserve is attentive, personal care from your law firm of choice. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will deliver personal legal care to you by:
- Providing in-depth responses to your questions and concerns
- Providing your attorney’s phone number
- Responding promptly to your phone calls and emails
- Delivering frequent case updates
- Helping you repair your vehicle
- Helping you receive medical care
Our firm is your ally following your truck accident. You will feel the personal touch that we built our firm upon.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Free Consultation
You are not on your own after a truck accident. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are here to help. All you have to do is call. During your free consultation, you will speak with a team member who can:
- Answer your questions
- Familiarize you with our firm’s culture and processes
- Explain how to proceed with your case
Do not underestimate the help that a truck accident lawyer can provide. Our team knows Largo and can handle your case from start to finish. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free consultation.
We Can Help.