You may be entitled to compensation for an auto accident, premises liability incident, or another personal injury case. A Largo personal injury lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will investigate your accident, value your losses, and fight for fair compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Largo, call (800) 747-3733
What Losses Entitle You to Coverage in a Personal Injury Case?
Personal injury cases, including wrongful death lawsuits, can produce vastly different losses. However, these cases generally involve:
- Painful injuries
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
Some personal injury cases produce property damage. The following are specific losses that may entitle you to compensation.
What Qualifies as Pain and Suffering?
In personal injury cases, “pain and suffering” can encompass several non-economic losses. Those losses may include:
- Pain from one or more injuries
- Traumatic memories
- Clinical conditions like anxiety and depression
- Lost quality of life
Our firm calculates the financial value of pain and suffering. You may also receive compensation for treatment of pain and suffering – medication, counseling, or otherwise.
Which Medical Expenses are Eligible for Compensation?
You may be entitled to coverage for any medical expense related to negligence. These expenses may include the diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of a negligence-related injury.
Your lawyer will trace your medical expenses back to someone’s negligence. Both current and future medical costs may be eligible for awards.
Can You Receive Awards for Professional Losses?
You may. Professional damages may entitle you to compensation if they stem from injuries or a loved one’s death. Eligible professional damages may include:
- Wages you lose because of injury
- Lost productivity (which may compromise your career advancement)
- Lost performance bonuses
- A deceased loved one’s future earnings
- A deceased loved one’s potential bonuses and retirement contributions
Our team will definitely review your professional losses and identify any other losses that entitle you to coverage, which may include:
- Damage to a vehicle
- The cost of temporary transportation
- The cost of medical equipment
- The cost of a funeral
A thorough investigation is necessary to identify all of your losses. We expend the time and resources necessary to complete that investigation.
Largo Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Your Lawyer Should go the Extra Mile for a Financial Recovery
Settling your case or obtaining a judgment is our firm’s primary goal. As we strive towards this goal, we:
- Seek all documentation of your losses
- Reach out to witnesses who may bolster your case
- Spare no expense for experts, investigators, and other resources
- Fight aggressively for fair compensation
Our firm also places a high value on client care. We serve clients not only with a financial recovery, but in the way that we handle their cases. We consider it basic legal courtesy to:
- Respond quickly to your emails
- Answer your phone calls and questions
- Address any concerns that arise before or during your case
- Explain our strategy for your case
- Provide your attorney’s phone number
- Give you routine case updates
- Help you with case-related appointments, including medical care
We take a keen interest in your recovery. A lawyer from our firm will support you totally throughout your personal injury case in Largo.
Always Consider the Words of Former Clients
Reviews are just as important in the legal field as they are in other industries. You should never hire a law firm without considering the words of their past clients.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have earned many positive client reviews, including these:
- “I got into a car accident, and contacted the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. I can honestly say these guys don’t mess around. They were very compassionate and made everything go as smoothly as possible…” – Baldo L.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case. In the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future… As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!!” – Erika C.
Our team went the extra mile for these clients, and they received the financial outcome with which they were pleased. These clients are far from the exception, as we aim to provide justice for every client we represent.
How We Pursue Justice in Personal Injury Cases
Our lawyers are familiar with the legal system in Pinellas County. This knowledge allows us to pursue justice efficiently, checking every box as we move your case forward.
We generally fulfill the following responsibilities for our clients:
We must identify the defendants who owe you compensation before filing your case. Liability will depend on the specific circumstances of your case. In auto accident cases, liability may often fall on a driver. In premises liability cases, a property owner may be liable.
We will apply the negligence test to assign fault for your losses. A party is generally negligent when:
- They have a duty to act responsibly (duty of care).
- They breach the duty of care.
- They cause harm as a result of their breach of duty.
A defendant may be liable for another person’s actions, which is referred to as vicarious liability. We identify all defendants and the legal standards that make them liable.
Collection of Evidence and Documentation
Identifying your losses may be fairly straightforward. Documenting those losses may require more effort. Our team can:
- Consult your doctors
- Obtain records of your injuries
- Secure proof of your lost income
- Hire experts to confirm the existence of your losses
- Pursue any other documentation of your losses
Evidence from your accident may help us establish fault. Documentation of your losses may show how the at-fault party has harmed you. Both are critical pieces of any personal injury case.
As the American Bar Association (ABA) explains, settlements are the preferable outcome for personal injury cases. A settlement may minimize financial risk for all parties involved, as well as reduce the total time that your case consumes.
We will negotiate on your behalf. Our team is comfortable in a negotiation setting. If we cannot secure a fair agreement, then we will submit a lawsuit and prepare for court.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Start Your Free Case Review with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
There are no upfront or out-of-pocket costs to hiring our firm. We do not get paid unless you do. Having one of our Largo personal injury lawyers on your side may be invaluable.
Get in touch with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free consultation.