After suffering accident injuries, victims are often burdened with medical expenses and too stressed to focus on recovery and moving on. But a compensation award can help get you back on your feet and your life back. Call our personal injury law firm today.
Recovering Financial Compensation for Your Losses
Getting the compensation you need can make a significant difference in the quality of your recovery. It will allow you to focus on healing and rebuilding your life instead of financial losses. Damage awards compensate for many types of losses, including:
You may be entitled to compensation for any lost wages and missed work from your injury. Accident victims often miss work immediately after an injury, and depending on the severity of their injuries, they might lose weeks and possibly months of wages.
Fair compensation can cover your past lost wages and any future losses you may sustain during your recovery. If you cannot return to work, you may be entitled to compensation for years of future lost wages.
Medical treatment costs can pile up quickly following any accident. And depending on the severity of your injuries, you may be facing years of therapy or rehab which means even more medical expenses.
Worrying about future medical bills can be stressful when you haven’t paid your past expenses. However, compensation can help you pay for past and future:
- Ambulance costs.
- Hospital stays.
- Occupational and physical therapy.
- Travel and lodging expenses to and from treatment.
- Medical equipment.
In addition to financial reimbursement, our personal injury lawyers want to help you get coverage for non-economic damages, including:
- Losses in quality of life
- Mental distress
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Punitive damages
Call our office today to learn how we can help you receive maximum compensation for your loss.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Provide Responsive Legal Care
Our accident lawyers will provide personalized and accessible legal care throughout your personal injury lawsuit. When you choose our dedicated team, you are choosing a team of attorneys that will treat your case with the care and attention it deserves.
Our Lawyers Work On a Contingency Basis
We work on a contingency-fee-basis, so we charge nothing upfront to take your case or represent you. You pay our team nothing unless we win your case. No matter how demanding your case is or how long it takes, you only pay us if we earn you compensation.
You also never pay us in advance or out of pocket. Instead, our payment will come from the legal claim settlement or court verdict you receive.
During your free, no-obligation consultation, we will evaluate your case. We will review your circumstances and any evidence you provide to help you determine how we can help you.
You can still win compensation even if you might be partially at fault for causing your injury. Our experienced accident lawyers have helped clients recover millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts.
If we represent you, you will never wonder how your case unfolds. Our professional team will keep you in the loop by communicating clearly and promptly regarding case developments or offers.
Plus, we provide your lawyer’s direct number helping you remain in constant contact.
What a Largo Personal Injury Attorney Will Do for You
When you hire an attorney, they will do everything listed above. But there are other ways they can help you. Here are some additional services we offer:
- Negotiate settlements
- File claims
- Represent you in court
- Provide expert witness testimony
- Handle insurance company demands
- Help you file workers’ compensation claims
- Identify every liable party
- Speak to eyewitnesses
- Hire and interview experts
- Investigate accident scenes
- Secure medical records
- Analyze your insurance policy
We Accept All Types of Personal Injury Cases in Largo
Our law firm handles a variety of personal injury and accident cases. A few of the types of injury cases we can help with include the following:
- Auto accidents: If you were injured in a car accident caused by another driver’s negligence, we could help you seek monetary compensation for your injuries.
- Workplace accidents: If you were hurt while working at a job site due to someone else’s negligence, our lawyers could help you obtain worker’s compensation benefits.
- Medical malpractice: If you were harmed by negligent medical treatment or lack of medical attention, we could help you secure financial compensation.
- Wrongful death: If you lose a loved one because of another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to damages under Florida wrongful death laws.
- Product liability: If you suffered harm due to faulty products, defective equipment, or dangerous drugs, we could help you pursue compensation through product liability lawsuits.
- Truck accidents: If you were involved in a truck accident, we could help you recover damages from the trucking company or the negligent driver.
- Motorcycle accidents: If you were seriously injured in a motorcycle crash, we could help you get compensated for your losses.
- Nursing home injuries: If you were injured by nursing home neglect, we could help you receive compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Construction accidents: If you were severely injured on a construction project, we could help you collect money for your medical bills and lost wages.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: If you slip and fall on someone else’s property, we can help you sue the
- Bicycle accidents: If you were struck by a vehicle while riding a bicycle, we could help you file a claim against the negligent driver.
- Pedestrian accidents: If you were struck by an automobile while walking down the street, we could help you bring a lawsuit against the negligent driver.
We represent personal injury victims in all injury cases, even those not listed here. That is why we recommend calling us to talk about your case details.
Your Next Steps After an Injury in Largo, FL
After your injury, you probably need clarification about how to proceed. In addition to calling us for answers to your questions, we recommend the following steps.
Get a Medical Evaluation
We recommend getting a medical evaluation for your injuries if you have not already done so. Having evidence of a medical diagnosis and future prognosis can help build a strong claim and give us an idea of how much compensation you may need.
Continue Medical Care
Even if you are worried about past and present medical expenses, continuing medical treatment and prescribed therapies can help you get the recovery you deserve. You should not have to compromise your recovery or stop receiving the medical care you need because you are worried about the cost.
We recommend taking pictures of your visible injuries soon after the injury. Documenting your recovery progress through pictures and a written diary can be helpful later in settlement negotiations or at trial.
Speak to Our Largo Legal Team Today
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our goal is to help you get the justice you deserve. We are committed to working hard and going the extra mile to ensure you get the compensation you need.
When you contact us, we will provide answers to your questions and can help you plan your next steps. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
We Can Help.