Was your home damaged by the high winds and rushing water of a recent hurricane? You can recover fair and appropriate compensation from the insurance policy you put in place to protect yourself and your property. Our Largo hurricane claims lawyer will help you fight for a monetary settlement that lets you rebuild your home and start putting your life back together.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand the difficulty of recovering from a hurricane. Our client-focused team will ensure you understand your policy and your rights. We also make sure you are protected from bad faith insurance practices and costly errors. Our goal is to provide you with the help you need when you need it most.
Our Hurricane Claims Lawyer Will Help You Pursue Appropriate Compensation
It can seem simple and tempting to handle your insurance claim on your own. When you review your case with one of our team members, we will review your insurance policy and covered losses. We also explain why you should hire a hurricane claims lawyer from our team and let us deal with the insurer for you.
When our law firm is on your side, we will:
- Determine whether multiple policies may provide coverage
- Determine the limitations of each applicable policy
- Create a detailed list of your covered losses
- Complete and submit complex insurance claim forms
Leave the hard work, legal language, and insurance jargon to us. When we represent you, we fight hard to optimize your policy and obtain the best possible outcome of your case.
We Will Create a Comprehensive List of Your Covered Losses
Your right to compensation is limited by Florida Statutes § 627.70132, which defines how much time you have to pursue damages. We get started on your case right away by assessing your covered losses.
- Documenting the losses to your property with photos and videos
- Reviewing your policies for every coverage benefit it provides
- Communicating with the insurance company on your behalf
- Protecting you from bad faith insurance practices and tactics
Our law firm advocates for property owners when they need it most. Insurance companies can quickly become overwhelmed with claims after a hurricane. We make sure your claim gets the attention and attention to detail it deserves by treating you like a person, not a case file.
Bring Us a Complete Copy of Your Hurricane Insurance Policy
Insurance policies can be hard to understand on your own. Bring your homeowner’s insurance policy to us and we will review it for:
- Coverage limitations
- Qualifying covered losses
- Time limitations
- Company policies
How your property was damaged or destroyed may play a role in how your losses are covered because, in Florida, homeowners insurance may not cover all losses related to a hurricane. In some cases, you may also need to turn to a separate policy for the losses covered by flooding. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Largo hurricane claims lawyer takes the guesswork out of this process.
We Pursue the Insurer With Your Best Interest at Heart
The insurance company handling your claim may try hard not to pay your coverage maximums. In some cases, this can lead to unscrupulous actions. Bad faith insurance practices can take on many forms. We make sure your claim is not compromised by any of the following:
- Delay or refusal in acknowledging your policy
- Implementing exclusions that are not part of your policy
- Denial of any or all of your claim without cause
- Unwarranted delay in processing or resolving your claim
- Settlement offers that are unreasonably low or insufficient
We also help you fight if your claim was or is denied. We will file an appeal on your behalf and will even represent you in taking your insurance company to court. This is rarely necessary, but if it is, we will not hesitate to prepare your case for the trial process.
Every Part of Your Recovery After a Hurricane Matters to Us
Recovering financial compensation for property owners in our community is only one part of our team’s service and guidance. When our law firm helps your family recover from the devastation of a hurricane, we support you and every client we represent by ensuring you receive:
- Responsive legal care
- Frequent case updates
- Answers to all your questions
- Your attorney’s phone number
- Response to your calls and emails
Our commitment to our community members is an important part of our service.
We go the extra mile for you so you can focus on caring for your family while our team members take care of everything else. We also actively support the families in our community through organizations like The Broward Sheriff’s Foundation, The Children’s Science Museum, Kids in Distress, and many others.
Browse Our Recent History Of Client Reviews
When previous clients talk about their experience with our team, they leave reviews and recommendations like the following:
- “Thank you to all the people of Anidjar & Levine for helping me through this process. Shire, Billy, Anna, Carolina, and Arlen. They were all great! I had never been through this before and they made it go so smoothly. So, thank you, to all of you, again!” – Jennifer Price
- “Great lawyers that took care of me and my family. I am very happy with everything! Thank you for everything. I got much more than I expected. Call them if you need a lawyer.” – Zachaziel Tattegrain
Additional testimonials and recommendations from satisfied clients are available on our reviews page that attest to our law firm’s commitment to recovering compensation for Largo property owners.
Get Your Hurricane Claim Consultation Today
If your property was damaged or destroyed by a hurricane, our Largo hurricane claims lawyer will help you deal with the long, often tedious, process of getting financial compensation from your insurance company. We also help take the confusion out of dealing with multiple insurers simultaneously.
Get started by contacting our case review team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.