You may receive compensation for a car accident if you suffered an injury, lost a loved one, or suffered property damage.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine wants to hear from you after your accident. Your medical care, lost wages, and other damages may be the responsibility of at-fault parties. A Largo car accident lawyer from our firm may recover a fair award for your losses.
Can You Recover Compensation for Your Car Accident in Largo?
You may. Negligence is generally the standard for liability in car accident cases. A negligent party is one who:
- Owed you a responsibility to act reasonably (duty of care)
- Violated that duty of care
- Contributed to your accident because of their violation
- Has contributed to your accident-related losses
If negligence contributed to your accident, then you may deserve awards.
What Types of Compensation May You Recover?
This depends on the losses that you suffer. Recoverable losses for your car accident may include:
- Lost income
- Diminished productivity
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Vehicle repairs
- Non-vehicular property damage
- Replacement of your vehicle
These general categories may include many specific losses. After reviewing your accident, our team will identify all of your losses.
What Is the Value of Your Case?
We can determine this after reviewing:
- The facts of how your accident happened
- The losses that you have already experienced
- The losses that you may suffer in the future
Our team will visit your accident scene if necessary. We will review evidence directly and may hire investigators to assist us. Upon gathering all necessary information, we will determine the value of a fair settlement.
Why Car Accident Victims Hire Our Firm
There are general benefits to hiring a lawyer for your case. Injuries, grief, and other circumstances could:
- Make it difficult to handle a lawsuit or insurance claim
- Expose you to significant stress and anguish
- Limit your effectiveness as you pursue compensation
You do not have to handle your case alone. Rather, our firm will handle every case-related duty. Our attorneys have relevant legal training and experience. They can fight for you.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine goes beyond the typical law firm’s duties. We go the extra mile for clients like you.
How Our Team Goes Above and Beyond for Clients
Our attorneys and team members live up to a high standard. You should expect us to:
- Provide responsive legal care throughout your case
- Provide your attorney’s phone number
- Answer your phone calls
- Return your emails
- Help you make case-related appointments
- Serve as your representative in all case-related matters
Our client reviews further explain what you can expect:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative for the service I have received from this firm. It almost feels like your family is taking care of the case.” – Stephen L.
- “I got into a car accident, and contacted the law office of Anidjar & Levine. I can honestly say these guys don’t mess around. They were very compassionate and made everything go as smoothly as possible…” – Baldo L.
You can receive the benefits of a Largo car accident lawyer today. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will explain the next steps to pursue justice.
What Are the Duties of a Car Accident Lawyer?
The duties of your case are the duties that our firm will complete. Though each car accident case may unfold differently, our firm may:
- Investigate how your accident happened
- Document your accident with a police report, any available video footage, photographs, and witness testimony
- Determine who caused your accident
- Identify all liable parties
- Compose a case for compensation
- Negotiate a settlement
- Complete a trial
An important duty of our firm is defending your rights. Our team will protect you by:
- Dealing directly with insurance companies
- Reviewing any statements that you must make
- Providing general advice
- Evaluating all settlements offers that you receive
Because of the way we structure our fee, we have a strong interest in winning your case.
If We Do Not Win for You, Then You Pay Us Nothing
Contingency fees protect victims like you from financial harm. Our offer is simple: if we do not win your case, you pay us nothing. If we win, then we receive a percentage of your settlement or judgment.
There are no upfront or out-of-pocket costs when you retain our team.
Who Will We Pursue Compensation from?
No two car accident cases are the same. As part of your representation, we will determine who owes you compensation. Liable parties may include:
- The driver of a passenger vehicle
- A truck driver
- A rideshare driver
- The city of Largo
- Pinellas County
- An employer whose employee caused your accident
- A vehicle or part manufacturer
- Another liable party
Determining liability is one of the first duties we will complete for you.
How Long do You Have to File Your Case?
First, note that you will not have to file your case. Our firm will both draft and file your lawsuit or insurance claim. However, there may be deadlines for filing your case, so the sooner you start, the better.
We cannot start your case until you call. Do not wait to complete your free consultation.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Your free consultation provides the chance to:
- Ask us about our firm
- Ask us any case-specific questions that you have
- Learn the next steps in your case
A car accident lawyer from our firm will fight for you. Our team is familiar with Largo, its legal system, and the insurance companies. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your FREE consultation.
We Can Help.