Dealing with the aftermath of a motorcycle accident can be overwhelming. You’re not only trying to recover from your injuries but also dealing with the hassles of gathering evidence, talking to insurance companies, and securing a fair settlement. However, a simpler way to handle this situation is to hire a Lantana motorcycle accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
When you choose our law firm, you won’t have to worry about the legal aspects of your case. Our Lantana personal injury lawyer will take care of all the necessary details. This means you can focus on your recovery, follow your treatment plan, and spend quality time with your loved ones, knowing that we’ve got you covered. Contact us for a free consultation to start the process.
Damages Our Motorcycle Accident Attorney In Lantana Can Pursue In Your Case
The types of damages you can recover after your crash in Lantana depend on the details of your case. Many accident victims can recover economic and non-economic damages to pay for their financial and intangible losses.
We can help you seek compensation for:
- Medical care costs: Any money you spend towards your medical treatment is compensable. You could receive payment for doctor’s appointments, medical devices, medications, visits to the hospital, and even travel to your appointments.
- Pain and suffering: As an accident victim, you may be entitled to compensation for physical pain and suffering from the crash.
- Lost income: If your injuries prevent you from working, you could recover compensation for your lost income during your time off work.
- Reduced earning capacity:Your injuries may prevent you from working the same job you did before the accident. If so, we can help you seek compensation for your reduced earning capacity.
- Mental anguish: A motorcycle wreck can lead to both physical and mental injuries. If you are now experiencing anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) because of your accident, you may recover compensation.
Seeking Wrongful Death Damages After A Fatal Accident In Lantana
If your family lost a loved one in your fatal motor vehicle accident, we extend our most sincere condolences. Your family deserves justice, and the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine legal team is ready to fight for you.
When you file a wrongful death case, you may recover losses such as:
- Loss of support and services
- Your loved one’s accident-related medical expenses
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of parental guidance
- Mental anguish experienced by surviving family members
Only certain parties can file a wrongful death case for your family, according to Florida Statutes § 768.20. When you call us, we can explain more about how wrongful death cases work and inform you about which family members may be able to submit your claim.
How Our Personal Injury Attorneys In Lantana Will Manage Your Motorcycle Accident Case
When you hire a motorcycle accident attorney from our firm for legal guidance, you won’t need to take care of any part of the legal process. We seek fair compensation for you by:
- Speaking to your insurance provider on your behalf
- Ensuring you get the medical care you need by scheduling your appointments for you
- Giving you your personal injury attorney’s cell phone number
- Completing all the paperwork your claim or lawsuit requires
- Informing you on the filing deadlines that apply to your accident claim
- Explaining each step in the legal process
- Visiting the accident scene to collect evidence
- Keeping you updated on the status of your case
- Responding to your calls and emails promptly
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we pride ourselves on client satisfaction.
What Former Clients Say About Our Motorcycle Crash Legal Team
Clients of our firm are consistently satisfied with our case results and commitment to service. After deciding to hire us, former clients say:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.” – Charles L.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Don’t Charge Motorcycle Collision Victims Anything Upfront
The aftermath of a severe injury accident can be costly. You’re likely facing medical expenses and property damage bills and must take time off work. Hiring a lawyer from our firm doesn’t add another cost to your plate.
Our accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. With this type of payment agreement, you do not pay us anything upfront or out-of-pocket. Instead, we receive a percentage of your compensation after we win or settle your case.
Plus, we offer free legal consultations so that we can speak to you about your personal injury claim at no cost.
Why File Your Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit As Soon As Possible
We don’t have much time to file a personal injury or wrongful death action in Lantana. According to the statute of limitations, or Florida Statutes § 95.11, we typically have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. The same statute also states that we generally have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Allowing us to get an early start on your case gives your legal team more time to pursue the maximum compensation for your economic and noneconomic losses. We’ll also have plenty of time to collect evidence such as witness statements, photos and videos, and the police report.
Call Our Personal Injury Law Firm And Learn More About Our Accident Team
Filing an accident claim and seeking justice can feel overwhelming when you’re injured. Hiring our law firm gives you one less thing to worry about. Our motorcycle accident attorneys are ready to manage the legal process on your behalf.
Call us today for a free consultation if you’re ready to hold the at-fault party accountable. A member of our team is here to take your call 24/7.
We Can Help.