If you’ve been injured or lost a loved one in a car accident due to the other driver’s choice to drive drunk, you have our sympathy. An accident that may have been preventable adds layers of trauma to an already awful experience.
Our Lakeside drunk driving accident lawyers will fight by your side as you pursue justice and appropriate compensation for the losses you suffered. The personal injury lawyers with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can handle your case from start to finish while you recover.
You May Receive Compensation For Various Losses From A Drunk Driving Car Accident
If you were in an accident caused by the negligence of a drunk driver, the police may determine that criminal charges are appropriate. If the driver is found guilty, this may lead to fines and possibly jail time, but you might not receive any compensation for your injuries or losses as a result of the criminal case.
Typically, to recover compensation for losses, you will need to file a claim or lawsuit for economic and non-economic losses.
Economic losses are those that cause a financial loss, such as:
- Medical expenses incurred immediately and anticipated in the future
- Loss of income due to injuries making it impossible to work until you recover, and loss of future income if the injuries make it impossible for you to ever work
- Expenses related to the repair or replacement of property loss
Non-economic losses don’t incur a financial cost but are losses, nonetheless, and may include:
- Pain and suffering you experience immediately from your injuries, and perhaps for months or years after
- Loss of companionship due to your injuries affecting your ability to engage in and sustain relationships
- Life-altering effects of disfigurement or disability
- Loss of enjoyment of life
After reviewing your case with you, our attorneys will help you determine what a full and fair compensation settlement or judgment might look like. The details of your accident are unique, as is the amount of compensation you may receive for your losses.
How Our Attorneys Can Help With Your Lakeside Drunk Driving Car Accident Case
Our drunk-driving car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are invested in the lives and well-being of our clients. We don’t practice cookie-cutter law. We listen to you and work with you toward a solution that is best for you.
If the driver is found guilty of driving under the influence and is at fault for causing the accident that injured you or your loved one, the court will determine the driver’s punishment. That punishment may or may not include an order for the drunk driver to pay you restitution for your economic losses, although there will be no payment for your non-economic losses.
To ensure you recover full and fair compensation for all of your losses, you may have to file a claim against the drunk driver’s insurance or file a lawsuit. To support those filings, our attorneys may:
- Provide expert investigators to review the drunk driver’s hours prior to the accident, including where they drank, how much they drank, and even who served them, and delve into their driving and drinking history
- Collect official agency reports, statements from witnesses, and still and video images of the accident
- Note the road, lighting, and weather conditions at the time of the accident
Other Legal Services We Offer
In addition to collecting data, our attorneys:
- Communicate with involved parties on your behalf
- Negotiate for an appropriate settlement
- Prepare for trial and represent you in court, if necessary
We Provide Personalized Legal Care
We pride ourselves on caring for you and your legal needs. We know that worrying about legal steps on top of the physical and financial concerns you’re experiencing can be the last straw on any given day. To alleviate that stress, we:
- Give you a direct number for your attorney and encourage you to use it any time you have a question or concern
- Call or email you with frequent updates on your case, and respond quickly to messages you send us
- Help out with appointment setting and finding reliable car repair
Our Community Involvement
We find joy in participating in our community’s charities, including:
- Winterfest Family Day
- Kids in Distress Ride
- Broward Sheriff’s Foundation
- Children’s Science Museum
- Jewish Federation
What Our Clients Say
Take a look at what some of our previous clients have had to say about working with us:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” —Jos I.
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” —Adam S.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.” —Charles L.
You Can Afford To Work With A Lakeside Drunk Driving Accident Attorney From Our Firm
We invite you to visit us for a free initial consultation. If you are unable to come to us, we will come to you. During this first visit, we listen to you and answer any questions you have. Should you decide to move forward with us, we work on a contingency-fee-basis, meaning you will pay no attorney’s fees unless we help you successfully recover compensation. It’s that simple. We want you to focus on recovery, not additional financial strain.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today
In Florida, there is a statute of limitations for you to file a personal injury lawsuit. From the date of the accident, you have a certain amount of time to file, and if you delay, you may not be allowed to file a claim or lawsuit. During your initial consultation, our attorneys will help you figure out when your filing is due. Call us today. We’re here to help.
We Can Help.