If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a motorcycle crash, you likely have a lot on your plate. Your medical bills may be piling up, you likely have to take time off work, and you’re probably in significant pain. You can give yourself one less thing to worry about by letting our Key Biscayne motorcycle accident lawyer manage your legal case.
Accident victims who bring their cases to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine don’t have to navigate the complex legal process on their own. Our Key Biscayne personal injury lawyer will handle your entire case for you. This frees up your schedule for doctor’s appointments, family time, and a peaceful recovery.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Key Biscayne Handle Every Aspect of Your Motorcycle Collision Case
Seeking legal representation may benefit you in the aftermath of a motorcycle wreck. The personal injury claims process isn’t always easy to navigate, especially if your insurance company tries to undervalue your case.
Our legal team will explain your legal options, which typically include filing a personal injury lawsuit or an insurance claim. We will also:
- Explain the laws that apply to motor vehicle accident cases in Key Biscayne
- Negotiate with insurers for the fair compensation you deserve
- Collect evidence that supports your case, such as witness statements, a police report, and photos from the accident scene
- Document all of your recoverable damages
- Determine who is liable for causing your accident and hold them accountable for compensating you
- Take your case to court, if necessary
Our team will not settle for less than you deserve. We’re prepared to advocate for your legal rights as soon as you bring your case to our law firm.
How Clients of Our Motorcycle Accident Law Firm Benefit From Our Legal Guidance
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine understands that it might not be an easy decision to take legal action. However, there are many benefits to hiring an attorney from our firm. These include:
- We schedule your doctor’s appointments for you
- Our firm provides you with your attorney’s phone number when you hire us
- We can arrange to have your motorcycle repaired
- Your lawyer will always keep you updated about your case’s progress and answer any questions you have
- We communicate with any other parties involved in your case, so you do not have to
Our personal injury law firm aims to make the legal process feel less overwhelming for you and your family.
Former Clients Explain the Benefits of Partnering With Our Attorneys Serving Key Biscayne
Our motorcycle accident attorneys have helped many clients settle their cases. After working with our team, some of our previous clients left reviews like these:
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top-notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff was very hands-on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar and Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great. Special thanks to Jonathan Holtz.” – Charles L.
Our team is also happy to explain more about hiring us during a free initial consultation.
Types Of Damages You May Recover In Your Key Biscayne Motorcycle Accident Case
There are several types of damages you may recover when you file a motorcycle accident case in Key Biscayne. Some of these include:
Your financial losses, or economic damages, are recoverable through a personal injury case. Your motorcycle accident attorney can investigate your case to determine whether you qualify to recover a settlement for:
- Your medical expenses
- Lost income
- Property damage
- Reduced earning capacity
Accident victims are also eligible to pursue non-economic or intangible damages. While there is no visual proof of these losses, your motorcycle accident lawyer will assign a value to any non-economic damages you suffered.
Some of these losses may include:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Reduced quality of life
- Mental anguish
Wrongful Death Damages
If your loved one is the victim of a fatal motorcycle accident, you have the right to pursue compensation. A Key Biscayne wrongful death lawyer from our team can fight for a settlement that covers the following losses:
- The costs of your loved one’s funeral or burial
- Loss of parental guidance
- Your family’s mental anguish
- Accident-related medical expenses from before your loved one’s death
- Loss of your loved one’s support and services
Our team extends our condolences for your loved one’s loss. We will pursue justice on your family’s behalf.
Parties That May Be Responsible For Compensating You After A Motorcycle Accident
Your motor vehicle lawyer will investigate your case and gather evidence to prove who is liable for your compensation. Any of the following parties may be at fault for your accident:
- A drunk driver
- Distracted drivers
- A truck driver or their employer
- A motorcycle maintenance technician who did not properly maintain the bike
- A vehicle parts manufacturer
Multiple parties may be held accountable if their negligence contributed to your accident.
Laws In Key Biscayne That Apply To Your Motorcycle Accident Case
Our attorneys will inform you of the laws that apply to your case as we pursue your financial compensation. Two of the laws you should be aware of from the start include:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11, which states you typically have two years to file both a wrongful death and a personal injury lawsuit.
- Florida Statutes § 768.20, which explains that only the decedent’s personal representative may file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Our firm will also inform you of any other laws that might apply to your case.
Call Us To Begin Your Case With A Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offers free initial consultations to motorcycle accident victims. We can listen to the details of your case and explain your legal options.
Call us today to begin your case with a free initial consultation. We can take your call 24/7.
We Can Help.