You might be entitled to compensation if you suffered injuries in a collision involving a Lyft, Uber, or another rideshare vehicle. Yet, the claims process can feel overwhelming––especially if you’re dealing with a life-altering condition. So, what now?
With help from a Hollywood Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer, you can channel your energy into healing. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine advocates for rideshare accident claimants in Broward County. You can explore your options further during a free consultation with our team.
We Offer Comprehensive Legal Help on a Contingency-Fee Basis
Between paying medical bills and missing time from work, you have enough financial worries right now. The last thing you need to worry about is affording legal help. That’s not a concern when you partner with our car accident lawyers, however. Our team serving Hollywood works on contingency.
In this arrangement, you pay nothing upfront or out of pocket to retain our services. We take a percentage of your settlement as payment for our time and efforts. We do this to make legal help accessible to those who want it.
Why Choose Our Hollywood Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyers?
The benefits of partnering with our legal team include:
We Handle Every Detail of Your Rideshare Accident Claim
We handle every aspect of the claims process, from filing your claim to negotiating a settlement. Our legal services are so comprehensive, you don’t have to worry about anything.
We Identify Liable Parties and Gather Supporting Evidence
To determine fault and liability, our team will investigate your Uber and Lyft rideshare accident. Evidence like dash cam footage, witness statements, and cellphone records can bolster your claim. We may even consult with third-party field experts (such as accident reconstruction specialists) to glean further insight into what happened.
We Always Prioritize Our Clients’ Needs
As our client, we always put your needs first. This involves:
- Protecting you from bad faith insurance practices
- Advising you on what constitutes a fair settlement
- Explaining your next steps
- Answering your questions and addressing your concerns
- Offering timely updates on your case’s progression
- Handling all communications
We also adhere to all filing deadlines, which protects your right to file a lawsuit. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years to sue the at-fault party. While we resolve many cases through negotiated settlements, we want to keep your options open if litigation becomes necessary.
For that reason, we encourage you to connect with our team as soon as possible.
Recoverable Damages After a Rideshare Accident in Hollywood
There are many types of damages that you could recoup in your Uber and Lyft rideshare accident case. To ensure we account for every loss, your car accident lawyer may separate your damages into these two categories:
Economic Damages (Your Direct Monetary Losses)
We use billing statements, receipts, and invoices to calculate your financial losses. Examples include:
- Medical bills and future healthcare costs
- Diminished earning capacity, loss of income, and loss of employee benefits
- Loss of household services, including household maintenance and childcare
- The cost of replacing or repairing your vehicle
You can also pursue the cost of any out-of-pocket expenses as they relate to the accident.
Non-Economic Damages (Your Non-Monetary Losses)
Losses that do not have inherent monetary values are called non-economic damages. These can be subjective. Yet, your lawyer can rely on their skills and resources to learn what you need. Examples of non-economic damages comprise:
- Loss of consortium
- Diminished quality of life
- Skin scarring and disfigurement
- Mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
What Should I Do After a Rideshare Accident in Hollywood?
If you were in a collision involving an Uber or Lyft vehicle, the following considerations could bolster your claim:
- Get medical attention. Visiting a doctor does two things. First, it grants the medical care you need. Second, the information you get from your care provider proves that you suffered injuries in the crash.
- Leave all case-related communications to your lawyer. The insurance company can’t contact you directly if you have a lawyer. Don’t get a recorded statement if prompted. Also, if you must speak with the insurer, don’t share anything beyond basic information, like your contact details.
- Keep everything related to your case. Your lawyer will investigate your rideshare accident and use their findings to support your case. However, you may also have information to bolster your claim, such as photos of your vehicle’s damage or your medical records. Share these things with your legal team. They can use them to advocate for what you deserve.
Clients Love Working With Our Accident Lawyers in Hollywood
We thrive on the positive feedback we get from clients. Some have shared:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Theirs follow-up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative of the service I have received from this firm.” ––Stephen L.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional,courteous and caring group which work hard for their clients.” ––Sonia G.
- “I can honestly say that Travis Greene and Shire Patel, attorneys at Anidjar & Levine, treated me like family after my accident. The thoughtfulness, attention to detail, follow up phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, helping with repairs to my car, were things I could never have accomplished without them.” ––Andrea V.
Contact a Hollywood Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Attorney for Help Today
Rideshare accident claims can be notoriously complicated. Yet, our team aims to make the claims process as straightforward as possible.
Get in touch with a Hollywood Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine and find out what is next for your claim. We can start advocating for you today.
We Can Help.