Drunk driving is extremely dangerous because it impairs the driver’s reflexes and limits the driver’s ability to focus on safe driving. As a result, accidents can leave victims with severe injuries. Some accidents involving drunk drivers even result in death.
If you have been injured in a drunk driving car accident in Hollywood, Florida, you may be seeking information about how to pursue justice and compensation. Our Hollywood drunk driving car accident attorney can help you explore all available legal avenues for pursuing compensation.
Financial Compensation For A Hollywood Drunk Driving Car Accident
When a drunk driver causes you to suffer injuries and accident-related losses, you can hold them accountable. You could be suffering physically, mentally, and emotionally after a serious accident.
Filing an insurance claim or lawsuit against the at-fault party can result in financial compensation that helps you pay for your losses. Our Hollywood car accident lawyer can build a case that outlines all of your damages.
You could receive compensation for the following accident-related losses after a collision in Hollywood, FL:
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Reduced earning capacity
- Mental anguish
- Your medical bills related to the accident
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
If your loved one passed away in a Hollywood drunk driving car accident, our team can help you build a wrongful death case. Wrongful death cases could result in compensation for the decedent’s funeral and burial expenses.
For a free legal consultation with a drunk driving accidents lawyer serving Hollywood, 800-747-3733
How Can Our Drunk Driving Car Accident Lawyer Help You After An Accident In Hollywood?
After a car accident, you may be suffering from physical pain and mental trauma on top of bills and missed time from work. You shouldn’t need to worry about filing a claim or lawsuit against the drunk driver. Let our team handle this for you.
Our Hollywood drunk driving car accident lawyer can take over all the legal details of your case. They will:
- Offer legal advice: A lawyer can give you legal advice and information related to your accident. They help you understand your options and your eligibility for recovering damages.
- Investigate your accident: A key step in bringing an injury claim is gathering evidence that supports your case. Your lawyer can help you investigate your accident and collect evidence to support your claim or lawsuit. This could include physical evidence, witness statements, medical evidence, and a police report.
- Communicate with insurers: Insurance companies are usually responsible for paying for car accident losses, so communicating and negotiating with insurers is important. A lawyer can take this off your plate so you can focus on healing and mental recovery.
- File legal paperwork: Whether you are filing a claim or lawsuit, legal paperwork is a necessary but complex part of the process. Paperwork must be completed correctly if you hope to be successful in your pursuit of compensation. Our lawyer knows how to correctly fill out and submit this paperwork.
- Represent your interests: Our lawyer can support your best interests as they fight to help you recover compensation. They can protect you from the tricky tactics insurers sometimes use to undervalue your case.
HollywoodDrunk Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
How Long Do You Have To File A Lawsuit In Hollywood?
You won’t have forever to file a lawsuit after a drunk driving car accident. This is because you must adhere to the deadlines outlined in the statute of limitations.
In Florida, you typically have four years to bring a lawsuit against someone for personal injury according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). For a wrongful death lawsuit, you usually have two years to file per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
You do not want to miss these filing deadlines. Failure to file your lawsuit on time could mean you are no longer able to pursue compensation. Our Hollywood attorneys can assist you with understanding the laws that apply to your case and help you file on time.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
It Is Affordable To Hire Our Drunk Driving Car Accident Attorney
When you’re concerned about paying your medical bills and the cost of getting your car fixed, we understand that you do not want to spend a lot of money on an attorney. When you work with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you don’t have to.
We work with car accident victims on a contingency-fee basis. This payment arrangement allows you to avoid paying upfront costs and fees. Our team will not charge you until your case is won or settled. We take a percentage of your compensation as payment for our legal services, so you do not have to pay us out of pocket.
Hollywood Drunk Driving AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Drunk Driving Can Lead To Severe Accident Injuries In Hollywood
Car accidents can cause serious injuries that can greatly impact your life. According to Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), there were 32,026 car accidents in Broward County in 2022. Of these, 128 involved a drunk driver.
The drunk driver who caused you to suffer an injury can be held criminally and civilly responsible for their behavior. Here are some drunk driving car accident injuries and how they can impact your life:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs): Head injuries can result from car accidents and can cause brain damage for victims. A TBI can cause memory loss, cognitive processing issues, personality changes, mood changes, and coordination problems. According to MedlinePlus, car collisions are a common cause of brain injuries.
- Broken bones: Car accidents involving drunk drivers sometimes result in broken bones. Some broken bones can be serious, leaving victims with permanent injuries, chronic pain, mobility issues, and an inability to work certain types of jobs.
- Organ damage: Damage to organs or body systems can leave victims with lifelong health problems. Some injuries can result in an inability to enjoy life the way the victim once did.
- Spinal cord injuries: Injury to the spinal column can be especially serious, leaving patients with chronic back pain, partial or total paralysis, an inability to work, or lost mobility.
Contact The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine For A Free Consultation Today
Financial compensation can greatly help you after being injured in a car accident. You may need financial support while you recover from injuries because you are currently unable to work. You probably also have medical bills that you are worried about getting paid.
Our Hollywood drunk driving car accident lawyer can help you seek compensation after being injured by a drunk driver. Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to find out what your legal options are during a free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW