Our Hollywood arm and leg injury car accident lawyer can help if you suffered wounds to one or more of your extremities in a collision. While you rest and recuperate, we can file your case, gather evidence to support your claims, and negotiate for appropriate compensation. You shouldn’t have to worry about finances while you’re suffering the consequences of someone else’s negligence. Let us handle your financial recovery.
Compensation After A Hollywood Arm And Leg Injury Car Accident
Car accident injury claims are not one-size-fits-all. You will not receive a predetermined amount of compensation. The monetary amount of damages that you can pursue will depend on your unique situation.
Here are some of the common types of compensation people tend to pursue after getting an arm or leg injury in a Hollywood car accident:
- Lost wages. Many people miss paychecks when they cannot go to work because they have an arm or leg injury from a car accident. Sometimes, an employer will pay the full amount of your wages or salary while you recuperate. If your boss did not do so, we can add the amount of your lost wages to your injury claim.
- Future lost wages. Not everyone heals completely from an injury after a car crash. You might not be able to make as much money in your career if you have ongoing problems with your health. We can include this financial hardship in your claim.
- Medical expenses. Typically, an injured person can recover the cost of their medical treatments from the at-fault party. For an arm or leg injury, these bills could include the ambulance, surgeon, hospital, physical therapy, and other procedures necessary for your recovery.
- Pain and suffering. Suffering an arm or leg injury in a car crash can involve a great deal of physical discomfort, inconvenience, and emotional distress. You deserve compensation for this suffering, too.
Wrongful Death Damages
If your close relative passed away from injuries received in a Hollywood car collision, we might be able to pursue additional compensation on behalf of the family or personal representative. Be aware that the statute of limitations for a wrongful death lawsuit is only two years.
You Deserve Responsive Legal Care
After suffering an arm or leg injury from a car accident in the Hollywood, Florida, area, you deserve to get responsive legal care from your personal injury attorney. You should get answers to all of your questions and responses to your calls and emails.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine provides these services, as well as your lawyer’s phone number. Also, you can expect frequent case updates from us. You should not have to wonder what is happening when there is so much riding on your case’s success.
Other Services We Offer Injured Car Accident Victims
Here are some of the additional services we offer to manage your case and give you the opportunity to heal:
- Scheduling your appointments
- Arranging for your car to be repaired
- Compiling your documents and using them to support your claims
- Gathering evidence through a case investigation
- Using eyewitnesses and experts to bolster your case
- Communicating with the insurer and the at-fault party on your behalf
- Negotiating for compensation that is appropriate for your losses
- Preparing your case to be filed as a lawsuit
- Tracking and meeting important filing deadlines
- Representing you in court and preparing you for proceedings, if necessary
We don’t want the legal process to be an added burden for you. Let us handle the legal process while you focus on your priorities.
Pitfalls to Avoid After A Hollywood Arm And Leg Injury Car Accident
You will want to avoid the issues that could damage your Hollywood arm and leg injury car accident claim, including:
Assuming That The Claims Adjuster Is On Your Side
The claims adjuster might be a perfectly nice person, but they have a job to do, and they do not work for you. They work for the insurance company, and their job is to find reasons to pay you as little money as possible to resolve your claim. They might even blame you for the collision in hopes that you will drop your injury claim. An attorney will protect you from these tactics.
Not Knowing About The Statute Of Limitations
In Florida, if you do not file a personal injury lawsuit for your car accident injuries within four years, under Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), your right to pursue compensation could be forever barred from you.
Our team will interpret the statute of limitations for your case, so a missed deadline doesn’t get in the way of your financial recovery.
Giving A Recorded Statement
Often, the claims adjuster asks the injured person to give a recorded statement, often with the explanation that it will give the injured person an opportunity to tell their side of the story. The real reason the claims adjuster wants you to give a recorded statement is so that they can pick through the transcript and take your words out of context. They might use your words as an excuse to deny your claim.
When you work with a Hollywood arm and leg injury car accident attorney, we can provide the insurance company all the information they need. We advise our clients not to give recorded statements as they can harm the case.
Getting Talked Out Of Having A Lawyer Help You On Your Claim
The defendant’s insurance company often tells the injured person that they do not need a lawyer to help them with their claim. If attorneys were not useful on personal injury claims, then why do insurance companies hire so many of them?
We Can Handle Your Case for Compensation
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we help people who get injured because of the negligence of others. We work tirelessly to get our clients every dollar they deserve. We offer a free initial consultation. There is no obligation. Please feel free to reach out to us today to get started with a Hollywood arm and leg injury car accident lawyer.
We Can Help.