The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can pursue compensation for your neck injury. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
A Hialeah neck injury lawyer from our firm will deal with insurance companies and lawyers for you. We will identify your losses and pursue the awards that you deserve.
How Much is Your Neck Injury Worth?
Neck injuries vary in their cost. Our team will review your case facts to determine:
- What specific injuries you have suffered
- What current symptoms you are experiencing
- What symptoms you may experience in the future
- What your medical care will cost
- What other damages you have
We will identify every loss that has come and may come in the future because of your neck injury. Each loss may entitle you to compensation.
Recoverable Losses from a Neck Injury in Hialeah
Recoverable losses for your neck injury may include:
MedlinePlus notes that medical treatment for your neck injury will depend on your specific type of injury. You may receive compensation for emergency care, spinal fusion surgery, steroid injections, hospitalization, medications, and any other medical cost related to your neck injury.
If your neck injury prevents you from driving, then you may receive compensation for alternative transportation. Uber and Lyft rides and cab rides may be a recoverable type of loss.
Pain and Suffering
Neck injuries are notoriously painful and may cause significant pain and suffering. Your pain and suffering may include loss of physical abilities (due to pain or stiffness in your neck), physical pain, lost quality of life, and any trauma related to your neck injury.
You may recover awards for lost income. If you must take leave to recover, reduce your hours, or make any other arrangements that affect your income, then you may deserve equivalent compensation. Lost wages, bonuses, retirement benefits, and other forms of income may all be recoverable.
Our team will identify each of your losses. We will then determine the monetary value of each loss and the corresponding value of your case.
Former Clients Praise the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
We go the extra mile for our clients, and many of them have left positive reviews. These reviews set the standard that you can expect from our firm after a neck injury caused by a negligent party:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me…I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana J.
- “What unbelievable professionalism. If you have to hire an attorney to represent you during a difficult time, there is no other choice than Anidjar & Levine. Everyone I dealt with was great.” – Charles L.
A neck injury lawyer from our team will provide responsive legal care at every stage of your case. Leave your legal case in Hialeah to us while you recover from your injuries.
Our Lawyers Determine Liability for Your Neck Injury
We identify all parties who may owe you compensation. Negligence is generally the legal standard for liability in personal injury cases. According to the American Bar Association (ABA), someone is negligent if:
- They act in any way that is unreasonable
- Their unreasonable actions cause harm, including your neck injury
Our team may prove definitively that a liable party’s negligence caused your losses. We generally prove negligence by:
- Establishing that the liable party owed you a duty of care
- Proving that the liable party breached their duty of care
- Showing that negligence caused your neck injury
- Proving the damages resulting from your neck injury
Negligence may not be the only standard for liability in your case.
What Else the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Do For You
Our firm will lead your case from start to finish. Some of our duties may include
- Documentation of your neck injuries: We pursue extensive medical records and doctors’ testimony to document your neck injury.
- Documentation of other losses: Case-related bills, proof of lost income, and other proof of loss may all be useful to your case.
- Hiring experts: Our firm may hire experts for your case. We pay all experts’ fees.
- Dealing with insurance companies: If insurance companies play a role in your neck injury case, then we will deal with those insurers.
- Dealing with attorneys: We deal directly with attorneys who are involved in your case. We communicate with these parties to protect your rights and seek a positive case outcome.
- Negotiating: We will negotiate for you. Your lawyer will pursue a fair financial settlement. If they cannot complete settlement talks, then we may proceed to trial.
Our firm does it all for our clients. All you have to do is focus on your health.
Our Fee Structure Limits Your Financial Risk
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will not make your financial hardship any greater. You will not have to pay our firm a cent while we handle your case. You only pay us a portion of any financial recovery that we win or negotiate. Under no circumstances will our fee come out of your pocket.
Your financial status does not matter to our firm. We accept neck injury cases when the client deserves justice, and we fight for fair compensation every time.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, and Do Not Wait
Florida generally puts time limits on personal injury cases. These limits may apply to your case in Hialeah. You should contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine as soon as you can. Waiting may compromise your case’s eligibility.
Let a law firm that knows Miami-Dade County handle your neck injury case. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free case review. A lawyer from our team is ready to serve you, so make the call today.
We Can Help.