A hurricane may have significantly damaged your Fort Myers home, leaving you with major bills or possibly even leaving you without a home. On top of that, you may be struggling to get the compensation you need from your homeowner insurer.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, a personal injury law firm, can help you recover that compensation. One of our Fort Myers hurricane claims lawyers will hold your insurer to account for your losses, negotiate a fair settlement with them, and, if necessary, litigate your case. We can tell you more during a free consultation. You can reach out to us anytime.
What Do I Do After A Hurricane Hits My Area in Fort Myers?
A hurricane can be very distressing and disorienting. Right now, you may still be reeling from the incident. Here are a few things you should do right away:
- Make sure your family receives the medical attention they require.
- Ensure your family gets suitable living accommodations.
- Call your insurer/insurers to report the damage to your property. (It may be necessary to call an insurer within 48 hours.)
- Contact our firm for legal representation and assistance with your insurance claim (One of our Fort Myers hurricane claims lawyers can protect your right to compensation and pursue it for you)
For a free legal consultation with a hurricane claims lawyer serving Fort Myers, 800-747-3733
What Losses Can I Request In A Fort Myers Hurricane Claim?
You may have a lot of damage to your home and many losses. However, you can request them all in your claim. First, you or a lawyer from our firm should determine what your homeowner insurance policy covers.
Your policy may or may not cover any hurricane damage and/or flood damage. If not, you may have such coverage in separate policies. If your policy covers hurricane and flood damage, this coverage may be called “hurricane protection” and “flood protection” in your policy, and you may have deductibles, which you must pay before your insurer pays.
Your policy may or may not cover any of the following:
- Water damage
- Wind damage or other damage to your home, such as its doors, roof, and windows
- Damage to fencing, a shed, and/or a garage
- Damage to the structural foundation of your home
- Personal property losses
- Debris cleaning costs for items around your home
- The cost of a hotel stay or relocation
Fort MyersHurricane Claims Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Need Legal Help? Here’s What Our Lawyers Do For Fort Myers Hurricane Claims
You may have trouble recovering all your losses if you can’t establish them with your insurer. You may have even more trouble if your insurer uses any tactics to avoid accountability or diminish your case. For example, the insurer could:
- Claim certain damage to your home that was present before the hurricane, so this absolves the insurer from covering that damage
- Claim damage was caused by flooding, so this absolves the insurer
- Falsely claim your policy doesn’t cover certain damage
- Saying your losses aren’t as significant as you say they are
- Saying you don’t have sufficient proof of your losses
A Fort Myers hurricane claim lawyer from our firm can address any of those claims, regardless of whether any are legitimate. If a claim is legitimate, your lawyer can help you prepare an improved insurance claim, or if a claim isn’t legitimate, your lawyer can appeal for you.
Our Fort Myers Attorneys Can Do Much More for Storm Claims
There’s a great deal more our hurricane lawyers serving the Fort Myers area can do for you. In addition to helping you prepare a claim or appealing for you, your lawyer can:
- Inventory your losses or hire a contractor or another professional to do so
- Get an expert to provide an estimate for your losses
- List all your losses and their valuations in your insurance claim
- Get proof of your losses, including photos and receipts
- Include all the required proof with your claim
- Expedite your case to meet the deadline for a potential Fort Myers hurricane lawsuit
- Communicate with the insurer(s) so that you don’t have to
- Negotiate a payout with the insurers on your behalf
- Argue against any claims processing delays
- Threaten the insurer with a lawsuit if it will help to convince them to settle
- Seek your financial recovery in court if necessary
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
About Our Fort Myers Hurricane Claims Attorneys
Our attorneys have been representing members of Florida’s communities for many years. They appreciate that we stand up for them against large insurance companies that aren’t on their side. Our clients also appreciate that we resolved their cases for them, even when an insurer denied them coverage. Many of our clients have expressed their appreciation in their testimonials, including the following:
“Anidjar & Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone and were able to resolve our case easily. Evans was most friendly, honest, and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm to those struggling with finding the right law firm. Keep up the good work, guys!” – Kharmen W.
About Our Legal Services in Fort Myers
By leaving your case with one of our attorneys, you can focus more on your health, your family, and your home. Your attorney will manage legal matters for you. In addition to that, your attorney can schedule your appointments for you so that you will have one less thing to do.
You also won’t have to worry about anything regarding your case. Your attorney will:
- Provide you with progress updates regularly
- Be available to you via phone throughout your case
- Retain experts to corroborate and assess your losses so you won’t have to
Fort Myers Hurricane ClaimsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
We Can Help You With A Fort Myers Hurricane Claim – Call Us Today
If you’d like to learn more about hurricane claims in Fort Myers and about how we can help you with your claim, reach out to us. We can review your situation with you and explain how our lawyers can help. This no-obligation consultation is free.
After your consultation, if you hire one of our Fort Myers hurricane damage insurance claims lawyers, we can take care of all your legal matters so you can start rebuilding your home and your life. To consult with us for free, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today. The sooner we hear from you, the sooner we can start working on recovering the compensation you deserve.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW