Fort Lauderdale can be a bustling place, and when many vehicles are sharing the road accidents sometimes happen. One common way in which accidents occur is by drivers failing to stop at red lights or improperly turning into oncoming traffic.
If you were involved in a red light accident your life can be turned upside down. It can be particularly frustrating to deal with injuries and loss when another party was at fault. Thankfully, a red light accident lawyer serving the Fort Lauderdale area can help you learn more about your options as a victim, and you could even qualify for financial compensation.
Injuries and Loss in Red Light Car Accidents
Red light car accidents can cause serious damage, and in many cases, result in different types of injury and loss. If your life was negatively impacted in any of the following ways, or for other reasons, you could have a case:
- Minor injuries such as scrapes, bruises, sprains, and more
- More serious injuries including broken bones, debilitating injuries, dislocations, trauma to the head and neck, nerve damage, internal organ injuries, and more
- Financial loss due to a damaged vehicle or personal property, lost wages if you are left unable to work following an accident, and more
- Emotional trauma caused by your accident
Available Forms of Compensation
The compensation available in red light car accident cases varies. Some of the ways you could be compensated if your case is successful include but are not limited to:
- Reimbursement for medical expenses, including doctor office fees, prescription medications, physical therapy, medical equipment, and more
- Reimbursement for your legal fees
- Compensation for any damage to your vehicle or personal property
- Damages for emotional suffering that you experienced
- Punitive damages if a responsible party runs the risk of repeating their dangerous behavior in the future
- Compensation for a decrease in your quality of life
- Compensation if your income was impacted by your accident
- Damages for any dependents in your life whose well-being was affected by your accident and injuries
This is not a comprehensive list. If you have suffered other losses or damages, our red light car accident lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale will discuss them with you. You deserve full compensation for every loss.
Factors that Determine Compensatory Amounts
Generally, compensation in red light vehicle accidents is awarded in line with the extent of suffering victims like you experience. This means that the more serious your injuries or loss were, the more compensation you could potentially recover.
With that being said, any form of loss could be grounds for action. So even if your injuries or loss were minor, it could still make sense to explore your legal options to recover what you can.
If you are awarded compensation, you could be faced with the choice of how to receive your damages. You could receive a lump-sum payment, meaning everything up front at once, or opt for smaller payments that are allocated over time.
Any serious financial decisions can be life-changing. It could be worth your time to seek professional guidance if you win your case.
For a free legal consultation with a red light car accidents lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale, 800-747-3733
Proving Liability in Red Light Car Accidents
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that thousands of people are killed in tragic motor vehicle accidents each year, with millions more injured. Red light accidents contribute to these shocking figures and are a serious danger on the road. If you were involved in a red light car accident, proving liability is important, but it can also be challenging.
It is very important to have evidence of third-party liability if you want to win your case. Evidence can come in many different forms, and a red-light lawyer serving the Fort Lauderdale area may be able to help you determine if your case is strong enough to bring to court.
Fort LauderdaleRed Light Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Our Fort Lauderdale Red Light Car Accident Lawyer Is Available to Help
Having a lawyer help you in your case could prove to be beneficial in the following ways and more:
- Help you with the legal paperwork associated with your claim
- Allow you to understand the types and amount of compensation available so you can plan for your future
- Pursue every type of compensation potentially available
- Put you at ease by knowing that you have professionals on your side
- If you have questions about your claim, a team of professionals is available to help walk you through each step of the claims process
- Help keep you aware of impending legal deadlines to ensure your case remains on track
Are You Afraid of Hefty Legal Fees?
Legal fees can be daunting, especially when you consider that most law firms charge by the hour. Fortunately, our red light car accident lawyer in the Fort Lauderdale area does not charge any fees unless you win compensation.
Not only do the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine work on a contingency fee, but we also help you get your car fixed and schedule any medical appointments you may have. We take care of everything so you can focus on getting better.
The Statute of Limitations
In Florida, the statute of limitations for motor vehicle accidents is four (4) years. Depending on when your accident occurred, you could have a limited amount of time to officially file your claim and begin the process of pursuing the compensation you deserve. It makes sense to take action now while you are still within your legal right to act.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Contact a Red Light Accident Lawyer Today
Life can be very difficult following an accident but recovering compensation can make things easier moving forward. You do not want to miss out on your limited window to pursue justice. Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is available to help you learn more about your legal options as a victim. Contact us today for your free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW