Internal bleeding can be a serious injury that requires surgery or even leads to death. Physical trauma causes internal bleeding, so this is a frequent injury after being in a car accident. If your car accident was not your fault, you may be legally entitled to compensation for your medical expenses and the other costs of the car accident.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are here to help you after you or your loved ones suffer internal bleeding from a car accident caused by someone else. Our Fort Lauderdale internal bleeding caused by a car accident lawyer may be able to help you recover the financial compensation you deserve by negotiating with insurance providers or pursuing a civil lawsuit on your behalf.
We offer a free consultation at no obligation, and we work on contingency, so you will never owe us anything unless we can help you obtain a settlement for all your losses. Reach out to us at (800) 747-3733 to get more information about your legal options after a car accident and learn how we can help you.
Legal Options to Recover Compensation After a Car Accident
If you were in a car accident that was your fault, it is likely that your only recourse for help with its costs will be your own car insurance policy. If you were in a car accident that was caused by another driver, however, and you suffered from internal bleeding, other injuries, or property damage, you have more options.
When another person causes you to suffer harm through their negligent driving, you should not have to suffer even further from the financial burden of the accident. There are several legal options that you could use to recover financial compensation after a car accident that was not your fault:
- File an insurance claim with the at-fault driver’s insurance provider. For property damage costs in an accident caused by someone else, you can turn to that driver’s insurance coverage for help with reimbursement.
- File an insurance claim with your own insurance provider. Since Florida is a no-fault state, according to Florida Statutes § 627.7407, when you suffer an injury in a car accident, you have to first make a claim on your own insurance policy for medical expenses. The personal injury protection (PIP) portion of Florida car insurance policies is meant to cover these bills.
- File a personal injury lawsuit. If your injury is serious, Florida Statutes § 627.737 permits you to move beyond your PIP claim and seek financial compensation for your expenses directly from the at-fault driver. You can ask for this compensation by pursuing a personal injury lawsuit.
- File a wrongful death lawsuit. If your loved one died from internal bleeding or other injuries caused by the car accident, you may be able to obtain compensation by pursuing a wrongful death case.
A Fort Lauderdale internal bleeding caused by a car accident lawyer can advise you of your legal options and help you pursue the compensation you deserve after a car accident that was not your fault.
For a free legal consultation with a internal bleeding lawyer serving Fort Lauderdale, 800-747-3733
Treatment and Compensation for Internal Bleeding
Internal bleeding is when something inside of your body suffers damage and bleeds. Physical trauma and other injuries can cause internal bleeding, so there are many situations when a car accident can result in this condition.
According to Healthline, common symptoms of internal bleeding include weakness, numbness, pain, dizziness, bruising, low blood pressure, and loss of consciousness, among other symptoms. Diagnosing internal bleeding usually requires physicians to perform imaging, such as X-rays or CT scans, and may also require lab tests.
Mild cases of internal bleeding may resolve on their own, but severe internal injuries often require surgical invention to repair the damaged organ or another issue inside the body. Internal bleeding can often be a very serious injury and can lead to death if not treated promptly.
Any injury can quickly lead to very high medical costs, often beyond the $10,000 minimum PIP insurance coverage that Florida requires. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we could be able to help you seek reimbursement for all of your medical expenses by showing that your injury is beyond the no-fault law and that you deserve more compensation, either from insurance or directly from the at-fault driver.
Entrust your internal bleeding caused by a car accident case to us so that we can work on getting you the financial compensation you deserve while you focus on resting, healing, and recovering from the trauma. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at (800) 747-3733 to learn more about how our Fort Lauderdale internal bleeding caused by a car accident lawyer may be able to help you.
Fort LauderdaleInternal Bleeding Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
The Statute of Limitations Can Affect Your Case
Lawsuits often take time, and if you hope to receive full payment for your internal bleeding injury, your loved one’s death, or other losses after a car accident, you should act quickly. Civil lawsuits are subject to a statute of limitations, which is a time limit placed on your right to take legal action after a wrongful offense.
In Florida, the statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits is four years, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11, and the statute of limitations for wrongful death lawsuits is two years. Contact an attorney for help with your case to make sure you get your paperwork filed on time.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Reach Out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Help
Any car accident can add emotional trauma as well as physical trauma to your life, but at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Fort Lauderdale internal bleeding caused by a car accident lawyer is here to help you. We provide legal care to assist you after your accident, including:
- Investigating who is liable for the accident.
- Gathering evidence of liability.
- Using your medical records and expenses to show you suffered a serious injury and deserve compensation beyond your PIP coverage.
- Filing all necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
- Negotiating with insurance providers on your behalf to obtain full payment for you.
- Filing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit on your behalf.
- Negotiating a fair settlement outside of court, if possible.
- Representing your interests in court, if necessary.
Call the legal team at the Law Offices of Anidjar at Levine at (800) 747-3733 to get started with a free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW