The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is helping those affected by Hurricane Michael. This page contains information about:
Areas Affected by Hurricane Michael
Cities and towns throughout the Florida Panhandle sustained catastrophic damage from Hurricane Michael. Among the areas hit the hardest were
- Panama City
- Mexico Beach
- Port St. Joe
- Other cities in Bay County and Gulf County
Inland communities such as Tallahassee suffered damage as well.
For a free legal consultation with a hurricane michael property claim lawyer serving Florida, call (800) 747-3733
Hurricane Michael Resources
- Emergency: 9-1-1
- State Assistance Information Line: 800-342-3557
- Active Curfews: List of active curfews.
- Open Shelters: List of open hurricane shelters.
- Red Cross: Donate to those affected by Hurricane Michael.
President Trump issued a Major Disaster Declaration for Hurricane Michael on October 11, 2018. The declaration makes individual assistance available in Bay, Franklin, Gulf, Taylor, and Wakulla Counties. It makes public assistance available for emergency, repair, and replacement work in Bay, Calhoun, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Hamilton, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Suwannee, Taylor, and Wakulla Counties.
For updated information about financial assistance, visit the FEMA website.
Florida Hurricane Michael Property Claim Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Hurricane Michael Property Claims
If your property suffered damage from Hurricane Michael, you can file a claim with your property insurance (e.g., homeowner’s insurance) for covered losses.
Hurricane coverage may include:
Securing the property
Unfortunately, stories of insurance carriers refusing to cover losses after major disaster events like hurricanes are not uncommon. Carriers may:
- Deny that your policy covers your losses
- Delay your claim unnecessarily
- Deny your claim outright without reasonable explanation
- Offer a lowball settlement
- Allege coverage lapses
- Fail to investigate your claim altogether
We can protect your rights. Our team can:
- Talk to the insurance company for you
- Front the costs necessary to get your life back on track
- Negotiate a settlement
- Litigate your case at trial, if necessary
Our office closest to those affected by Hurricane Michael is in Jacksonville, but wherever you are in the state of Florida, we can help with your hurricane damage claim.