When your property sustains damage, it impacts more than just your financial future. You may have nowhere to live, and your entire life may be in upheaval. You spent years building a life, and now it is all up in the air due to a denied White Pine property claim.
Our team understands that property damage is about more than just recovering financial compensation. It is about reclaiming the resources you invested in your home or business. You paid for the insurance; we can help hold the insurance company accountable for your losses.
If you are facing a denied property claim, you want a legal advocate who is ready to fight for your rights and is not afraid to stand up to the insurance company. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free White Pine property claim review at 1-800-747-3733.
Damages You May Recover from a Denied White Pine Property Claim
After your property was damaged, you filed a claim and expected the insurance company to do the right thing and pay for your losses. When they denied your claim, it may have left you feeling hopeless and alone.
The truth is, you still have legal options. With the help of our legal team, you may be able to recover the following losses.
- The cost to pay for repairs to your property.
- Cleanup costs, such as tree removal.
- The cost to rebuild, as outlined in your insurance plan.
- Out of pocket expenses related to the property damage, such as toiletries if you have to stay in a hotel,
- Hotel fees and other temporary relocation costs if you are unable to stay in your home.
- Charges related to securing your property, such as tarps to cover a damaged roof.
To better explain the damages you may recover, our team needs to review your White Pine Property coverage. Contact us today at 1-800-747-3733 to work towards resolving your denied claim.
For a free legal consultation with a denied white pine property claim lawyer serving Florida, 800-747-3733
Common Reasons Pine Property May Deny Your Claim
When White Pine denies your property claim, you may not be sure what your legal options are. There are many reasons an insurance company may deny a property claim, and some are easily remedied.
The most common reasons an insurance company may deny a property claim are:
- The insurance company believes your plan is no longer valid. We may be able to show evidence of payment and resolve the issue.
- The initial claim did not include enough information about the damage. We may submit additional proof, including photos, video, and receipts to prove the extent of your damages and what caused it.
- The projected cost of repairs may not exceed your deductible. In this situation, we may work with a private adjustor to ensure your damages were fairly calculated.
- The cause of the damage is not covered, due to an exclusion in your policy. For example, your plan may not cover earthquake damage. If possible, we will gather information to prove the cause does fall under the terms of your policy.
If you are facing a denied White Pine Property claim, our team can help. Let us review the details of your claim and fight to hold the insurance company accountable for your losses. Call us today at 1-800-747-3733.
FloridaDenied White Pine Property Claim Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
How the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Can Help with Your Denied White Pine Property Claim
Facing a claim denial can be overwhelming. You may not understand the legal obligations of your insurance company, and you may also be dealing with the emotional impact of the property damage. We can help you navigate the claims appeal process and protect your right to compensation.
Here is how the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help:
Review Your Coverage and Look for Other Policies
Our first step is to review your White Pine coverage plan to understand what types of damages are covered. Then, we will look for other policies or riders that may cover your damages. For example, your White Pine policy may not cover your car flood damage, but your car insurance company may.
Gather Additional Proof to Build a Strong Appeal
In many situations, the insurance company simply needs more information to approve a claim. We may gather photos, videos, and receipts to document the damage and prove your losses.
File Your Appeal
Our next step is to file an appeal with the insurance company. Our team will work to build a strong second claim.
Take Your Claim to Court
In some cases, the insurance companies do not want to work with us in good faith. If that occurs, we may have to take them to court in an effort to recover the compensation you deserve.
Throughout the appeals process, our team will communicate with you and ensure you have regular updates. You don’t have to go through this alone. Call us at 1-800-747-3733 to discuss the next steps.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Get Help with a Denied White Pine Property Claim
You have a limited amount of time to appeal a denied White Pine property claim. According to Florida laws, you must file a case within three years, depending upon the details of your case. Do not delay, or you may be unable to recover the damages you deserve.
At Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we fight for the rights of victims just like you every day. We know how these insurance companies work, and we are not afraid to go to bat for you.
Contact us for a free review of your denied White Pine property claim. Our team is standing by at 1-800-747-3733.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW