Being involved in a car accident is frustrating, but dealing with your injuries, rental cars, and the insurance companies afterward can become overwhelming. The good news is you do not have to do this alone.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we have worked with past claims just like yours and are proud of the results that we have achieved for our clients. For a free consultation and evaluation of your claim, call 1-800-747-3733. We are your responsive legal care.
Common Accident Causes in Estero, Florida
Possible causes of car accidents are almost as numerous as cars on the road, but the most common causes are:
- Reckless Driving: running red lights and stop signs, speeding, and swerving in and out of lanes without care are a few examples.
- Drunk Driving: operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs and alcohol is illegal. Always report to the authorities if observed.
- Drowsy Driving: driving while tired or under unrealistic driving schedules poses a risk of falling asleep at the wheel.
- Careless Driving: failing to take precautions in a school zone or an area with high pedestrian traffic is dangerous.
- Distracted Driving: talking on the cellphone, texting while driving, or taking one’s eyes off the road can cause a collision.
Always practice defensive driving. If you have been in a car accident and suffered injuries, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733.
Common Types of Recovered Losses
You could be entitled to be compensated for your injuries. Common losses you can recover from a car accident claim are:
- Medical expenses, such as ambulance rides, doctor’s visits, treatments, and medication
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Lost benefits and advancements at work
- Physical, occupational, or psychological therapy
Other accident-related expenses that you could recover can vary. To better understand your covered losses you may receive, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation.
How an Estero Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You
Gathering evidence and dealing with the insurance company can quickly become an exhausting task. Our law office can:
- Investigate your accident
- Collect police reports from the Lee County Sheriff’s Office
- Gather evidence, including video footage from cameras in the area
- Collect eyewitness statements
- Contact the insurance companies
- Negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf
- Attend trial if a settlement cannot be reached outside of court
In some cases, a third party can try to conceal evidence that could prove their liability. We can take legal action to recover this information if necessary.
Our Estero car accident lawyers are available to assist you if you have suffered injuries in a car accident. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free, confidential consultation before the statute of limitations under FL § 95.11 expires. We do not charge a fee unless we win.
Car Accident Lawyer In Estero, Florida | Anidjar & Levine
We Can Help.