Are you a homeowner in Estero whose property was damaged by a fire, storm, accident, or other disaster? If you have homeowners insurance, you should be able to rely on your policy to cover the costs of repairing or replacing your home and personal possessions. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Estero property claim lawyer will review your claim and fight hard for the compensation you are entitled to recover.
Homeownership is a great joy and a greater responsibility. When you file a claim for covered losses, we will read and review your policy from cover to cover and ensure the insurer lives up to its financial responsibility. We will help you document your losses, file an appeal if your initial claim for coverage is denied, and ensure your insurer handles your claim in good faith.
Our Legal Team Will Make Sure Your Case Is Filed On Time
You have a limited time to act on your property damage claim. Our legal team will ensure your claim is filed within the allotted time. We also explain how to check your property for wind damage after a hurricane or other weather event in Estero and how to inventory and document your covered losses.
- Take photos and videos of your damaged property from various angles
- Create a detailed inventory of any interior and exterior damage
- Include damage to any involved outbuildings like garages and sheds
- Keep receipts that document any required emergency repairs
Do not delay this process, but do not rush through it, either. Accurately documenting your losses is a key part of your case. Our legal team will review your list and ensure it is comprehensive.
Property Claim Cases Our Law Office Handles
Insurance policies can vary greatly from one homeowner to another. Depending on the limitations of your insurance policy, you could be entitled to recover financial compensation for damage to your home. Our law firm will help you pursue compensation for the following types of covered losses:
- Fallen trees
- Fire damage
- Hail damage
- Roof damage
- Mold damage
- Wind damage
- Storm damage
- Hurricane damage
- Theft and vandalism
- Car accident damage
- Water and flood damage
Our goal is to ensure your claim is complete when submitted, including damage inventory and all required claim forms.
Be Mindful Of What You Say Or Post About Your Property Claim
Insurance companies often have their own bottom line — not your best interests — at heart when evaluating your claim. You can help protect yourself against any unfair or bad faith tactics you might experience in the following ways:
- Avoid making social media posts about your losses
- Avoid posting pictures on your social media accounts
- Do not accept or respond to unknown friend requests
- Do not make written statements or sign anything
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we explain why you should avoid taking these actions since any statements you make verbally or in writing can be used against you at a later date. In addition, our Estero property claim lawyer makes sure you do not feel pressured to accept a speedy but flawed settlement.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Protects You From Bad Faith Tactics
Unfortunately, not all insurance companies handle all property damage claims fairly. If your insurer employs any bad faith tactics, we can take action against them.
According to Florida Statutes § 627.7142, your insurer is required to:
- Acknowledge receipt of your claim in writing within 14 days
- Make the decision to accept or reject your claim within 30 days
- Make compensation within 90 days of approving your claim
When we represent you, our goal is to ensure your property damage claim is handled fairly and you are appropriately compensated.
Our Property Claim Lawyer Fights For Homeowners in Lee County
When you turn to our legal team for support repairing or rebuilding your home, we do more than handle the legal aspects of your case. In addition to legal service and support, we make sure you receive:
- Your attorney’s phone number
- Frequent updates on your case
- Answers to every question you have
- Replies to all calls and emails
Our property claim attorney has helped families just like yours in the past, so we understand how difficult the days, weeks, and months after an accident can be. When we handle your case, we take the hard work and stress of building a strong case off your shoulders so you can focus on taking care of your family.
Reviews And Recommendations From Previous Clients
The law firm you choose to help you take on a large insurance company plays an important role in your claim. When previous clients talk about their experience with our firm, they leave reviews like the following:
- Mahoney George: I had a wonderful experience with the Law Offices of Anidjar and Levine. I worked with attorney Nick Basco on a property loss claim and couldn’t be happier with his legal ability and direction. Nick was the most attentive professional I have worked with to date.
- Jeffrey Gold: My wife and I lost our home to a catastrophic fire…last year and we were helpless. The insurance carrier refused to take our claim seriously until this outstanding law firm got involved…we finally received a settlement that will help my wife and I get back in our home.
We never stop fighting for you. Every member of our team is committed to making every client we represent feel like a priority, not a case file.
Connect With One Of Our Estero Property Claim Attorneys
If your home was damaged by fire, weather, or an accident, our Estero property claim lawyer can help you seek compensation from your insurance company. Find out how we go the extra mile for you by contacting one of our case review team members at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.