A motorcycle accident typically leaves the driver and any passengers on the motorcycle with far more serious injuries than those of the vehicle occupants. If you or someone you love were injured in a motorcycle versus vehicle collision, we can help. Our Estero motorcycle accident lawyer will identify the at-fault driver and their insurance company. We will also collect evidence of negligence and your right to damages and submit it on your behalf.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we hold the at-fault driver accountable for your medical bills, pain and suffering, and more. We start by reviewing your case at no cost or obligation to you. From there, we explain the steps we take to build a strong case file and to recover the financial compensation you are entitled to receive.
Put Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyer to Work on Your Estero Case
In the state of Florida, you are entitled to compensation from the at-fault driver when you prove their negligence caused your accident. Our Estero personal injury attorney will prove:
- The driver owed you a duty of care to drive safely and responsibly.
- The driver breached their duty of care via their action or failure to take appropriate action.
- The driver’s action or inaction caused the accident and your subsequent injuries and property damage.
- The accident caused your physical, financial, and emotional damages.
Our law firm will conduct an independent investigation that identifies the at-fault driver and their insurer. We will also collect evidence that proves your right to recover damages.
Leave Evidence Collection and Settlement Negotiation to Our Law Firm
Building a solid evidence file takes hard work and can take a significant investment of time. Our law firm will do this for you. The evidence we collect will include:
- The accident report
- Medical records
- A written prognosis
- Salary history records
- Accident scene photos
- Injury photos
- Witness statements
Your motorcycle accident case is unlikely to end up in court. Most cases like yours are settled out of court based on the evidence. Leave it to our team and focus your time and energy on your recovery.
Compensation for Financial Damages
Once their negligence is proven, you can request the following financial compensation from the at-fault driver:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
These damages represent actual or out-of-pocket expenses that result from the accident.
Compensation for Non-Financial Damages
In addition to financial damages, you can also recover many types of non-financial damages. On your behalf, we will request the following:
- Physical disability
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
It can be difficult to prove the monetary value of these non-financial damages on your own. Our law firm will explain the methods we use to prove these damages. We also explain the steps we take to make sure their value is accurate before negotiations start.
Our Law Firm Makes Sure Your Estero Motorcycle Accident Case Is Filed on Time
In Estero, FL, you have a limited amount of time to pursue a negligent driver. The state determines this time. According to Fla. Stat. § 95.11:
- The personal injury statute of limitations is generally four years. The statutory clock starts running on the date the accident happened.
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is generally two years. The statutory clock starts running on the date of a loved one’s demise.
Determining the appropriate filing deadline can be more complicated than it seems. Our Estero motorcycle accident lawyer will explain potential changes to the filing deadline. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we will investigate all the details of your accident that affect the statute of limitations. We will also make sure your lawsuit is filed within the allotted timeline.
Our Fee Structure Supports the Statute of Limitations
Our law firm works hard to hold at-fault drivers financially accountable for their actions. We are committed to supporting every injured motorcyclist we represent. We provide responsive, communicative legal care and support. We also make sure you have:
- Your attorney’s phone number
- Frequent updates on your case
- Answers to all your questions
- Responses to your calls and emails
We will also represent you on a contingency fee basis so you can get the legal support you need now with no upfront or out-of-pocket costs.
Our law firm goes the extra mile for you. That means you can worry about getting better while we take care of everything else. We even help you have your motorcycle repaired and help schedule your medical appointments.
Our History of Five-Star Client Reviews and Testimonials
Our law firm fights hard to recover damages for anyone injured due to negligence. Previous clients say the following about our passionate pursuit of compensation:
- “Anidjar and Levine were a very professional team and gave really good service. They fight for people’s rights and do not disappoint…The service they give is very caring and on point. They got me a lot of money and I couldn’t be more satisfied…I would recommend [them] to everyone 100%.” – Diana Álvarez
- “Dean Levy handled my case and I have nothing but great things to say about the way my claim was handled. The settlement was well beyond what I ever could have imagined…From start to finish, I was always well informed and always felt that my case was in very capable hands.” – Lola Lopez
You are never alone when our law firm represents you, and we never stop fighting for the monetary recovery you need and deserve.
Get a Free Review of Your Motorcycle Accident Case Today
If a negligent driver in Estero caused a collision with your motorcycle, you could be entitled to financial compensation. Our Estero motorcycle accident lawyer will pursue monetary damages on your behalf. Find out how hard we fight for you with a free review of your case. Contact our consultation team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to get yours today.
We Can Help.