If you or someone you love was injured by a tractor trailer, you could hold the truck driver, his employer, or other parties accountable for your resulting injuries. If the accident you were involved in was caused by negligence, we can help. Our Davie tractor trailer accident lawyer will prove the accident’s cause. We will also identify the at-fault party and pursue their insurance company for coverage.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we know you could have multiple at-fault parties to pursue. We also know how important it can be to get the financial compensation that lets you start putting your life back together. Our law firm is on your side. We will review your truck accident case at no cost and help you fight for fair and appropriate compensation.
You Do Not Have To Take On An Insurance Giant On Your Own
In most personal injury cases, you will pursue the at-fault party’s insurance company for compensation. We will take on the insurance company or companies regardless of size. To strengthen your case, we do all of the following on your behalf:
- Investigate the details of your accident
- Identify all potentially liable parties
- Compile and submit supporting evidence
- Explain all applicable state and local laws
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement
Our Davie personal injury lawyer is passionate about ensuring you receive responsive legal care. We ensure you get your attorney’s phone number, ongoing case updates, and answers to every question, concern, call, and email. In short, you worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
You Could Receive Compensation From Multiple Negligent Parties
To ensure your tractor trailer case accident file is comprehensive and all avenues of compensation are explored, our legal team will prove each potential at-fault party:
- Owed you a duty of care
- Failed to provide it
- Caused your accident
- Caused your financial harm
By identifying the negligence that led to your accident, we can assign financial liability to each person who breached their duty of care. We will take on each at-fault party and help you fight for the compensation you and your family need and deserve.
Evidence That Proves The At-Fault Party’s Financial Liability
A strong evidence file can help steer your tractor trailer accident case toward a trial. To bolster and support your case, we build an evidence file that contains:
- Medical records
- Medical bills
- Proof of income
- Truck accident report
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
- Truck driver logbooks
- Truck maintenance records
We also ensure your case file is organized and present it to the at-fault party or parties and their insurance company. Leave it to us to go the extra mile for you.
For a free legal consultation with a tractor trailer accidents lawyer serving Davie, 800-747-3733
Your Lawyer Will Create A Comprehensive List Of Recoverable Damages
On your own, it can be easier than you might think to overlook valid expenses and losses when valuing your case. Our Davie tractor trailer accident lawyer will help you pursue all applicable types of compensation.
- Economic damages, including current and future medical bills and losses of income. You can also recover the costs of repairing or replacing your damaged property. We also request compensation for assistive medical devices and treatment-related travel expenses.
- Non-economic damages, including lasting disability or disfigurement. They can also include ongoing physical pain and suffering as well as mental and emotional anguish. We also fight to recover compensation for your loss of enjoyment of life.
- Wrongful death damages for surviving family members of truck accident fatalities. They can include funeral and burial expenses. You can also recover the loss of your loved one’s income and their domestic contributions to your family.
Rarely, a truck accident case may entitle you to punitive damages, awarded to penalize intentional or egregious negligence. Our legal team will inform you if you qualify for this additional form of compensation. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we never stop fighting for the injured clients and surviving families we represent. When we take on your case, we work hard to fight for the best possible outcome for you.
Do Not Let Time Run Out On Your Right To File A Lawsuit In Davie, FL
When you file a lawsuit in Davie, its timing must comply with state law. In general, you have four years to file your personal injury lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). If a family member was fatally injured in the accident, a different timeframe applies. Your family generally has two years to file your wrongful death lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
The filing deadline can be complicated since many factors of the accident can create a change in the statute of limitations. While complicated, compliance is mandatory. Let us handle it for you. We will ensure the applicable statute is accurately interpreted and applied, and your right to file your lawsuit is not compromised by running out of time.
Previous Injury Clients Recommend the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Clients our law firm represented in the past say the following about our legal service and support:
- Kharmen W.: Anidjar &Levine is a great law firm…we were able to resolve our case easily. Evans was most friendly, honest, and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm…Keep up the good work guys!
- Wilnet E.: I can honestly say that they surpassed my expectation and made sure that I was compensated appropriately for my injuries…They will always be the law firm I choose to represent me in the future if the need ever occurs.
Read additional testimonials on our client reviews page and see why our previous injury clients recommend our client-centered personal injury legal team.
DavieTractor Trailer Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Contact Our Case Review Team Today
Our tractor trailer accident lawyer will help you fight for compensation after a collision in Broward County. If you or someone you love was injured in the accident, our law firm will identify the negligent party and build a strong case for financial compensation. Contact our case review team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to get started today.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW