Someone is always responsible for a car accident, whether it’s a motorist, government agency, or parts manufacturer. You don’t have to sort through issues regarding liability on your own, however. Our Coconut Grove personal injury lawyers identify the negligent party and demand financial recovery for your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses.
When you hire an auto accident attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you get the time necessary to rest, recover, and focus on your personal obligations. We will oversee every aspect of your case so you can put your health first. Call now to begin your free case review.
What Makes Our Coconut Grove Personal Injury Attorneys Stand Out
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we pride ourselves on being different from other firms. Our team sets itself apart by:
- Offering responsive legal service: We represent clients who have suffered injuries and lost loved ones, and we will take the entire burden of your case off your shoulders. We will tailor our representation to meet your specific needs, and you will have the final say in your case’s direction.
- Going the extra mile for you: We will handle as much of your case as possible. Not only will we manage legal duties (like negotiating a settlement), but we will also assist you with case-related appointments, like finding medical care and getting vehicle repairs.
- Covering all case-related costs: Our office will pay filing fees, expert fees, and all other case-related expenses. We understand the financial burden a car accident can place on you, and we want to ease your financial strain as much as possible.
- Developing a personal connection and providing frequent updates: Your attorney will know who you are, what you have been through, and what you need (financially and otherwise) to move past your car accident. We will also provide frequent case updates, so you are comfortable with your case’s progress.
We treat clients with respect and compassion, as evidenced by our countless testimonials. When you partner with a Coconut Grove car accident attorney from our team, you’ll feel confident in your decision to partner with us.
Our Law Firm Aims To Recover Top Dollar For Your Motor Vehicle Collision
When we accept your car accident case, we have a clear, non-negotiable goal: to secure every dollar you are entitled to. A fair settlement or court award in your case may include reimbursement for:
- Medical expenses: Your attorney will demand that the liable parties cover all costs related to your medical care, including surgeries, hospitalization, medications, and anticipated procedures.
- Pain and suffering: This damage reflects the hardships you suffered as a result of the Coconut Grove car accident. Its value depends on many circumstances, including your condition’s severity.
- Other non-economic damages. Not all of your losses come with receipts and invoices. Some apply to the challenges brought on by scarring, disability, emotional distress, and disfigurement.
- Lost income: We will calculate any lost income, diminished earning power, lost bonuses and promotions, lost benefits, and any other professional damages resulting from your accident.
- Car repair (and temporary transportation) costs: We will also seek financial compensation for any temporary transportation (Uber rides, rental cars, etc.) while your car is in the shop.
There isn’t an average settlement value for car accident cases. This figure wouldn’t matter, anyway. What you can recover is specific to your situation, and we intend to secure every penny you need to start rebuilding your life.
The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Represents Wrongful Death Claimants
If you lost a loved one because of a negligent motorist (or another liable party), our team offers its deepest sympathies for your loss. A Coconut Grove wrongful death lawyer from our firm will represent you and your loved ones, with our goal being justice for your loved one’s passing.
A settlement or judgment should cover:
- Your pain and suffering
- Any pain and suffering your loved one experienced before passing away
- Any accident-related medical bills you face
- Funeral expenses
- Burial or cremation costs
- Loss of the decedent’s companionship, parental guidance, and other non-economic benefits
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions
- Lost financial support
Our lawyers will take a measured approach when calculating your damages. We add up your bills, invoices, and receipts to evaluate the cost of your non-economic damages. Then, we review aspects specific to your situation to determine what constitutes a fair offer for pain and suffering.
The Role Of Our Coconut Grove Car Accident Lawyers In Your Case
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine wants you to focus on your physical, psychological, and emotional recovery. In the meantime, our team serving Coconut Grove will handle the entirety of your insurance claim or lawsuit.
We will serve you by:
- Leading all communications: We will speak with insurers, court officials, and any other party involved in your case. This will be one less responsibility for you to worry about. By handling all communications, we will also ensure nobody violates your rights.
- Obtaining evidence related to your case: Securing evidence will be one of our top priorities after your accident. We will secure any video footage, witness accounts, expert opinions, or other evidence detailing what happened.
- Documenting your accident-related damages: Our team will secure medical bills and records, invoices for vehicle repairs, evidence of your lost income, and other documentation of your damages.
- Calculating the value of your case: We will work with experts to determine the exact cost of the accident, accounting for economic and non-economic damages.
- Negotiating a settlement: Your attorney will demand that the liable parties cover the cost of your accident.
- Going to trial (if necessary): If the liable parties do not offer fair compensation, we can file a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party and head to court.
You get all of these services without paying anything out of pocket because we work on contingency. We don’t charge upfront fees, costs, or retainers. A pre-determined portion of your awarded settlement pays for our efforts, not your savings.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For Your Free Consultation
Our team is always available to speak with you, and we may have a limited time to file your lawsuit under Florida’s statute of limitations. Do not wait to hire a Coconut Grove car accident lawyer from our team.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.