You may receive compensation for losses – catastrophic injuries, the loss of a loved one, or even minor injuries – after a motorcycle accident. Our lawyer will seek justice for you and your loved ones.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will provide a Broward County motorcycle accident lawyer for your case. We offer responsive legal care so you can worry about getting better while we take care of everything else.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Broward County, call (800) 747-3733
Should I Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Broward County?
It could benefit you to hire a lawyer after a motorcycle accident in Broward County. Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine works with motorcycle accident victims to help them recover compensation for their injuries and losses. Handling a case on their own can be challenging for various reasons, including the following:
- They’re in poor physical and cognitive condition: Motorcycle accidents cause an outsize number of deaths and serious injuries, per the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). It may be difficult for you to handle a lawsuit or insurance claim while injured or mourning a loved one’s loss.
- They’re unfamiliar with the legal process: You may need to file a lawsuit to obtain fair compensation. If you’re not a lawyer, then you may be unprepared to complete a case successfully.
- They don’t understand the threat of insurance companies and attorneys: Insurance companies and other attorneys are experienced. They may take advantage of accident victims in one or more ways. A lawyer can protect you from predatory tactics.
Some motorcycle victims seek legal representation because they value the experience of a law firm. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has a team of attorneys ready to fight for you. We have experience with motorcycle accident cases and know what to expect.
Broward County Motorcycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Why Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine?
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is based in Broward County. We know the area and the legal climate. We’re also familiar with the local resources that may help you as a victim – from medical care to expert witnesses and beyond. In addition to our local roots, our firm offers:
- Free consultations
- Answers to your questions
- Quick response to your phone calls and emails
- Access to your attorney’s phone number
- Regular case updates
- Help with making your case-related appointments
Our former clients vouch for our high standard of legal care. Testimonials include:
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the Law Offices of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana J.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients.” – Sonia G.
We go the extra mile for every motorcycle accident victim we represent. A lawyer from our team will do the same for you. We will handle your injury case in Broward County from start to finish.
What Damages Can You Receive Compensation for?
Our legal team will meet with you to assess your damages. We may also consult your doctors and other relevant parties. We’ll gain a full picture of your damages and assign each a monetary value before calculating your total settlement amount.
We see different damages in each motorcycle accident we handle. Some common losses may include:
Motorcycle accidents may require immediate and extensive medical care. Your medical costs may result from:
- Emergency department care
- Services rendered while you’re in the hospital
- Outpatient care
- Medical equipment
- Medical imaging
- Rehabilitation costs
Anyone who has interacted with the medical system knows how expensive it can be. When you have a catastrophic injury, your medical costs may be great.
Lost Income and Earning Power
One or more injuries may prevent you from working – temporarily or permanently. If your inability to work costs you your income, then a lawsuit may cover lost earnings. If your long-term earning power declines for any reason, like reduced work hours, you could receive compensation to cover the difference.
Pain and Suffering (and Treatment)
You may have had, and may still have, severe pain from your injuries. If recurring memories of the accident cause you trauma, you could develop generalized or acute anxiety. Additionally, your love for motorcycle riding may be gone. If you’ve lost a loved one, your grief may be overwhelming.
Florida’s civil courts allow you to seek coverage for such pain and suffering. Our team will seek coverage for any treatment your pain and suffering require.
If you need to replace or repair a motorcycle, the liable parties may be ordered to pay for it. They may also cover other property damage from your collision in Broward County.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Can Lead Your Case at no Out-of-Pocket Cost
Our team represents clients on a contingency fee basis. The client pays us nothing when we accept their case. As we complete the case, we still receive no compensation. Our team only receives a fee upon securing a settlement or judgment. If we don’t win, the client pays us nothing.
If we handle your Broward County motorcycle case, our team will:
- Investigate your motorcycle accident in Broward County
- Gather evidence from your accident
- Identify all liable parties
- Determine the cost of your losses
- Hire experts to help with your case
- Deal with insurance companies
- Lead settlement negotiations
- Complete a trial if necessary
- Protect your rights throughout the process
We will take your case completely off your hands. This means you can focus solely on your recovery while we fight for you.
Motorists Have a Duty to Protect Motorcyclists
Broward County can be an idyllic setting for a motorcycle cruise throughout South Florida. A reckless motorist or another negligent party can transform a beautiful ride into a nightmare in an instant, though. When motorists fail to recognize motorcyclists, accidents like yours often occur.
Our firm will seek the accountability you deserve.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
Don’t wait to contact our team. We’re available around the clock to answer your calls. Florida generally imposes deadlines for personal injury and wrongful death actions. The sooner you call, the quicker we can file your case in Broward County.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free consultation. A motorcycle accident lawyer from our team is ready to help.