Interstate I-75 connects the Tampa Bay area with the rest of Florida and beyond. According to the Florida Department of Transportation, Interstate I-75 is a vital roadway not just for local and regional transportation but also because it is part of the Florida Division of Emergency Management’s evacuation route network. Unfortunately, as anyone who routinely travels on it knows, I-75 experiences high levels of traffic congestion that can make driving difficult and even dangerous.
Accidents on I-75 in Bradenton are all too common. If you were injured or lost a loved one in an accident here, you may be entitled to damages for your medical expenses, loss of income, and pain and suffering. Our Bradenton interstate I-75 car accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may be able to help you recover financial compensation for these losses and more.
How Can A Lawyer Help Me After An I-75 Car Accident Lawyer In Bradenton?
Our lawyers can help you after an interstate I-75 car accident in Bradenton. We can take over the administrative burden of seeking damages from the other party and their insurance provider. We can also schedule medical appointments for you, help you get your car fixed, and take care of other essential needs that arise after an accident. We can listen to your story and advise you concerning your next steps.
When you work with our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you can expect responsive legal attention and personalized care. We will treat you like a person, not just another case number. You will have your lawyer’s phone number so that you can ask questions as they pop up. Our lawyer will answer them promptly and provide you with regular updates on your case. Our lawyer can:
- Investigate your case
- Gather evidence demonstrating which party was at fault
- Estimate how much your case is worth
- File an insurance claim on your behalf
- Submit supporting documents such as medical bills and records
- Negotiate an out-of-court settlement
- File a lawsuit and represent you in court
How Much Is My Interstate I-75 Car Accident In Bradenton Worth?
The value of your case depends on many factors, such as the extent and severity of your injuries, your estimated recovery period, how long you are out of work, and more. Our lawyer can thoroughly evaluate your case, take stock of your total losses, and estimate how much your case is worth. We can gather evidence to back up this estimate. You may be able to recover these damages:
Economic Damages After An Interstate I-75 Car Accident in Bradenton
You may be able to recover economic damages if you suffered tangible losses after your I-75 car accident. These losses may include:
- Medicalbills for your emergency care, ambulance bill, diagnostic imaging, surgeries, follow-up visits, prescription medications, and speech, occupational, and physical therapies
- Future medical expenses if you need ongoing rehabilitative therapies, surgeries, or assistance with daily living
- Medical equipment such as braces, crutches, wheelchairs, motorized scooters, transfer lifts, and more
- Property damage for the repair or replacement of your vehicle
- Loss of income if you have to take unpaid time off work while you recover
- Future loss of income if you cannot return to your previous occupation or if you cannot return to work at all
Non-economic Damages After An Interstate I-75 Car Accident in Bradenton
If you experienced intangible losses because of the I-75 car accident in Bradenton, you may be able to recover non-economic damages. Under Florida Statutes § 627.737, you may be entitled to these damages if you:
- Experienced mental anguish
- Suffered inconvenience because of bodily injury
- Sustained a significant and permanent loss of an important bodily function
- Became permanently injured
- Sustained significant and permanent scarring or disfigurement
Wrongful Death Damages After An Interstate I-75 Car Accident in Bradenton
If you lost a loved one in an I-75 car accident in Bradenton, you may be able to recover damages for wrongful death. Florida Statutes § 768.21 allows your loved one’s personal representative to recover these damages on behalf of dependents:
- Medical expenses incurred by your loved one because of the accident
- Funeral and burial expenses, including the reasonable cost of a service
- Loss of support and services for chores, household maintenance, childcare, and more that your loved one would have provided
- Loss of earnings that your loved one reasonably could have expected to make
- Mental pain and suffering experienced by the spouse, any minor children, and parents of the deceased
- Loss of companionship and protection experienced by the surviving spouse
Our lawyer can evaluate family relationships and determine which surviving relatives can seek damages for wrongful death.
Time Limits In A Bradenton Car Accident Case
Florida law limits how much time you have to file a lawsuit against the responsible party for your Interstate I-75 car accident in Bradenton. HB 837/SB 236 sets that statute of limitations for personal injury at two years. Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d) sets the statute of limitations for wrongful death at two years, as well.
These laws mean that you have two years from the date of the accident to sue for personal injury and two years from the date your loved one passed away, which may be different than the date of the accident, to sue for wrongful death. Our lawyer can establish a timeline of events, let you know how these laws affect your case, and make sure that you file your lawsuit before time runs out.
Contact The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today
Going through a car accident is hard enough, but the stress of seeking the financial compensation you deserve is an added burden. Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can seek damages on your behalf so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries. Contact our office today to learn more about our services. The sooner you call, the sooner we can start working on your case.
We Can Help.