The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can seek money for medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and any other damages you suffered because of a slip and fall accident. Our attorneys understand the life-threatening nature of internal bleeding, and a financial recovery may allow you to recover without worries about your expenses.
A Boynton Beach internal bleeding accident lawyer from our firm will also fight to hold liable parties accountable for the harm they caused you. By fighting for your financial recovery, we may also spare other potential victims from the serious injuries you have suffered.
Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to Fight for the Money You Deserve
Our firm has years of experience representing slip and fall accident victims in Boynton Beach. Attorneys Marc Anidjar, Glenn Levine, and their fellow legal professionals go the extra mile, not just for your financial recovery, but to ensure that you feel valued as a client of our firm.
When you hire us for your slip and fall accident case, you can be certain of:
- No out-of-pocket expenses or costs: We often meet clients in times of great financial stress. A slip and fall accident and internal bleeding may leave you unable to work, facing costly medical bills, and uncertain of the future. You won’t pay us anything upfront or out of your pocket. We’ll pay for the costs of handling your case, and our fee will only come from the compensation we win for you.
- A personal relationship with your attorney: Whether attorneys Levine, Anidjar, or another experienced lawyer leads your case, you’ll be on a first-name basis with them. Each of our lawyers takes a personal investment in the cases they handle, and your lawsuit in Boynton Beach will be no exception.
- Responsive legal care: We are dedicated to our clients. Our team provides active communication, courtesy and respect, and tenacious legal representation. Our clients are people in need, and we will rise to the occasion for you.
- A fight for your future: Our team knows that internal injuries cause physical pain, but can cause psychological, emotional, and financial harm that is just as taxing. You deserve a law firm that will fight just as hard for your financial recovery as you have fought to overcome your injuries. That’s the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
We do the fighting so you don’t have to. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Former Clients Offer a Glimpse Into How Our Team Handles Cases Like Yours
When we tell clients that we accept their cases, we take on a great responsibility. As our client reviews show, our attorneys and paralegals honor our duty to the client:
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
- “From literally the day after the accident I have been in the extremely capable hands of this law firm. The medical providers I was sent to were top notch, and everyone involved with handling my case (Mark, Jonathan, and Sasha) did an excellent job as well.” – Rudy D.
Our testimonials mention the compassion with which we handle our clients’ cases. Expect the same level of legal service when you hire an internal bleeding accident lawyer from our team in Boynton Beach.
We Also Handle Car Accident Cases Resulting in Internal Bleeding
While we represent many clients who suffer internal bleeding after a fall, we also see motor vehicle accident victims with internal bleeding. If you believe that another party—a property owner, motorist, or otherwise—is responsible for your internal bleeding injuries, we can seek a financial recovery from liable parties.
Internal Bleeding-Related Damages That May Entitle You to Compensation
Our team will identify all damages resulting from your (or a loved one’s) fall, including:
- Medical expenses
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Medical equipment costs
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Treatment for emotional and psychological trauma
Healthline explains that internal bleeding can cause serious complications. If you or a loved one suffer permanent symptoms, including disabling symptoms, we will determine the potential cost of care for the remainder of the victim’s life.
Wrongful Death Damages
We also represent clients who have lost a loved one because of fatal falls. If we bring a wrongful death lawsuit on your behalf, we may seek compensation for:
- Funeral expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost financial support
- Loss of companionship, guidance, emotional support, and other benefits that the decedent provided others
Trust the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to calculate the complete cost of your injuries. We understand what you have been through and what is at stake with your case.
A Lawyer Serving Boynton Beach Will Manage Your Internal Bleeding Case
An attorney from our team serving Boynton Beach will represent you from the start of your case to the end of settlement negotiations or trial. Our responsibilities will include:
- Collecting all evidence that may help you get compensation
- Documenting your losses as clearly and extensively as possible
- Managing communications for your case
- Completing all case-related paperwork
- Negotiating a settlement on your behalf
- Taking your case to trial if necessary
Soon into your case, we’ll identify every party who owes you compensation.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that certain groups, including the elderly, face a heightened risk of falls and serious injuries. Anyone tasked with caring for the elderly, including nursing homes and assisted-living facilities, should take all precautions to detect and treat internal bleeding and other injuries. If staff members fail to detect serious injuries like these, they may be pursued for nursing home abuse or neglect.
Whatever the details of your case are, you can rely on the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to handle all of your legal needs—and to fight for every dollar you deserve.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today for a Free Consultation
Our team may have a limited time to file your case, as Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)generally imposes a four-year window for personal injury cases. Don’t wait to contact our firm, as this window can close faster than some realize. An internal bleeding accident lawyer from our team is ready to start your pursuit of financial recovery.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation about your case in Boynton Beach.
We Can Help.