Catastrophic level hurricane winds can reach speeds in excess of 150 miles per hour. At that speed, wind can severely damage and even completely destroy your property. If this happened to your home, you should be able to obtain compensation to repair or replace your home from your homeowner’s insurance policy. If you are struggling to do so, our Bonita Springs wind damage lawyer can help.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we put our familiarity with insurance law to work for you. We will work with you to create a comprehensive list of your covered losses and to negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement with your insurer. We start by reviewing your case and working hard to build a strong and effective case file that leads to the compensation you need to start rebuilding your property and your family’s lives.
The Costly Impact of Hurricane Level Winds
Like most people, your home is probably the largest purchase you will make. When you are careful to protect your home with an insurance policy, you should be able to depend on it when you need it.
According to Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) research, commonly reported damage from high winds can include damage from:
- Flying debris
- Fallen trees
- Downed power lines
The resulting damage can impact your:
- Windows and doors
- Balconies and porches
- Personal property
We are on your side. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help with the insurance claim process after your home is damaged.
Carefully Document the Impact of Dangerously High Winds
Your insurance company will require proof of the damage your property sustained before even considering your claim. Our legal team will help you provide the evidence they require in the following ways:
- When it is safe to do so, take photos of your property from a variety of angles
- If possible, take videos of all interior and exterior damage to your property
- Collect receipts and create an inventory of your damaged personal property
- If you have them, include any photos of your property prior to the damage
Take plenty of photos that prove your roof damage and take time to secure your property, if possible, using a water-resistant tarp or other covering. Avoid making any other repairs until your property has been seen by your insurance adjuster.
You do not have to take on your insurance company on your own. We will help you prove every aspect of your case and ensure the evidence file we submit is thorough and complete.
Our Legal Team Will Help You Understand Your Insurance Policy
Your homeowners’ insurance policy is a complex legal document full of legal language, industry jargon, and obscure fine print. Our legal team can take the confusion out of this important document. We will make sure you understand:
- The maximum limitations of your policy
- The definition of qualified covered losses
- All applicable notification and filing deadlines
- The insurance company’s specific policies
As a responsible homeowner, you purchased insurance to protect your investment in your home. When it is damaged by heavy winds, you should be able to rely on that protection. Our law firm is committed to ensuring you can, and we will not stop fighting for you until you get the compensation you are entitled to recover.
We Protect You From Bad Faith Insurance Practices
If you believe your insurance company is not treating your fairly and aboveboard, we can help you prove it. We make sure you understand bad faith insurance tactics and when you are a victim of them.
Acts of bad faith can include the following:
- Creating unreasonable delays
- Failure to properly investigate your claim
- Knowingly undervaluing your claim
- Distorting insurance law
- Misrepresenting your policy
- Failing to compensate you for a valid claim
- Making clear or veiled threats
We do more than help you fight back against these unscrupulous tactics. We help you hold the insurance company accountable for their actions.
Our Law Firm Provides 360-Degree Client Service
Property damage is only one of the ways catastrophic winds impact your home. They can also cause psychological and emotional trauma. While you cope with the all-around impact of your case, we take care of everything else.
Our legal team will:
- Handle all case-related communication
- Address concerns and answer questions
- Provide you with your attorney’s phone number
- Ensure you receive frequent case updates
- Respond to any and all phone calls and emails
- Explain your rights as a policyholder
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our wind damage lawyer represents homeowners in Bonita Springs. We make sure your insurance company handles your claim fairly and ensure you get the responsive, communicative support you need and deserve.
We Never Stop Fighting for the Rights of Florida Homeowners
Our law firm works hard to get the best possible result for every homeowner we represent. We also make sure we provide an outstanding client experience. Previous clients who talk about the support they receive from us say the following:
- Jamie Dalton: Excellent service from the whole staff. I never had to guess or worry during my case. They handled everything with professionalism. I highly recommend Anidjar & Levine! Call them first!!!
- Cathy Clark: I really appreciate how you kept me involved every inch of the case, very friendly staff, very knowledgeable and quick to get the job done. I would highly recommend them to anyone that’s looking for a good firm and be treated like family.
You can expect the same level of service and support when we help you fight for compensation to repair or rebuild your home and give your family a fresh start.
Contact Our Case Consultation Team Today
If your home was damaged or destroyed by severe winds in Bonita Springs, our wind damage lawyer will help you deal with your insurance company. We go the extra mile to ensure you get the coverage your homeowner’s insurance policy promised.
When you are ready to seek compensation from your insurer, contact one of our consultation team members at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to get started.
We Can Help.